harismahesh

Best Available Cloud Storage Data Sync & Share Product

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best available Sync & Share product for all platforms

• Dropbox
    • Box
    • Norton Zone
    • Google Drive

Recently I was looking into available Cloud products, which I plan to buy for my personal purpose.

The below products came in my final list :

1. Dropbox - the veteran, it was in market for a long time and does a good job. But didn't like the UI in Mobile devices.

2. Box - Good one, used it and felt its really smooth. But not heard much.

3. google Drive : Good one. But didn't like the whole google integration with mails and google plus

4. Norton Zone - New in market from Norton. basically famous for antivirus and i liked the UI part.

Price also almost all are similar.

If you guys have experiences or have used any of the products. Please give your comment on this.

I need one which works across all platforms : Web, Android and iOS, Mac and Windows.

Voting for DropBox - dose the job very easily ,

used all of them. but mainly use google drive for the ease of collaboration and integration with android

i use drive for docs and box for storing other files.

tapatalk/MOTOxprt

Use all and then use service like jolly cloud to aggregate all.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

jolicloud is a innovative option

I have been using Dropbox. It has very good storage. Sync between devices is very smooth. And giving references increases your Dropbox storage capacity.

I am using copy.com. Its having better referral program and sync is instant and as good as Dropbox.. It gives 15GB of storage for FREE and 5GB extra for referal to both users. So if you register yourself you get 15GB storage, but if you followed existing users referral you will get 20GB storage and 5GB for the friend who gave the link. My link if you want to try is HERE..

It has almost all the features of DB like camera upload, support for multiple platforms, etc... If you want more storage space, then its relatively cheaper than DB too..

• Like 6

I use dropbox for everything, easy and convenient to use and have been using for many years now. I also have over 60Gb space with them currently.

I use dropbox, I find it better than others but still not fulfill my requirements.

Any cloud storage where I can copy complete folder (and folders inside) ?

@KanagaDeepan : Thank you for the link. Copy.com is working fine for me.

I am using copy.com. Its having better referral program and sync is instant and as good as Dropbox.. It gives 15GB of storage for FREE and 5GB extra for referal to both users. So if you register yourself you get 15GB storage, but if you followed existing users referral you will get 20GB storage and 5GB for the friend who gave the link. My link if you want to try is HERE..

It has almost all the features of DB like camera upload, support for multiple platforms, etc... If you want more storage space, then its relatively cheaper than DB too..

Thanks, got 20 GB of storage.

Sugarsync can also be included here. Same way jottalcoud.

I have tried many such cloud storage & space wise, Box is the best. 50 GB.

Box is the best with 50 gb storage

Kanaga bhai I created a new account got 20 gb free storage too thanks! Hope your 5 GB was added too!

^^^^

Yes sir... I have got mine too... Thanks...

@KanagaDeepan : Thank you got mine 20 gb cloud space

^^^^

Yes sir... I have got mine too... Thanks...

I also used your link and opened an account. Thanks.

sky drive by microsoft may also be added. lets u edit ms office files on mobile device / ipad

In Box you cannot edit files on your mobile

If you have to change anything you have to do it on pc then it is synced to Mobile

shrikant j. Will get 5GB Bonus after E-mail verification..

THILAKAN A Will get 5GB Bonus after installing it on PC or any smart phone...

D B Same as THILAKAN (above)

Devendra J Will get 5GB Bonus after E-Mail verification.

Gagan D also will get 5GB Bonus after E-Mail verification.. (May also need to look in Junk just in case if its missing)

Thanks friends...

this thread is becoming sharing free cloud space with poling for same.

Suggesting mods/Admin to change the title and we can do both here. share and pole for cloud space !!