Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SmartSamrat

Finally iOS 7 to 7.0.4 jailbreak available

iOS 7.x Untethered Jailbreak http://evasi0n.com/

DESCRIPTION:
- evasi0n7 1.0 is an untethered jailbreak for all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4

SUPPORTED FIRMWARES:
- iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1beta1, 7.1beta2

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Those who use backup passwords in iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! Feel free to re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click "Jailbreak". Just sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.

• Like 3

The Jailbreak is very controversial and still Cidya is not complete and official in it, so you might considering waiting some more time.

• Like 1

Yes Sir.

i just jailbreaked my iphone 4s.

i think evasi0n need some improvement in cydia.

but its ok for cdma model who want to be on ios7

for dfs and iphonecdmatool programming.

I tried on my friends iPhone 5. Cydia is crashing often and once had to reboot the phone due to hang. Maybe wait for a few days for a more stabilized version.

To avoid problem in jailbreak make sure you installed fresh ios 7.0.4 via itunes only not OTA.

post-83663-0-23494700-1387779917_thumb.jpost-83663-0-89402900-1387779936_thumb.jpost-83663-0-62917000-1387779943_thumb.j

• Like 1

I tried on my friends iPhone 5. Cydia is crashing often and once had to reboot the phone due to hang. Maybe wait for a few days for a more stabilized version.

make backup and install fresh ios 7 and then jailbreak it.

it will solve your problem.

i am having same problem in my ipad mini but now i dont have problem i installed fresh ios 7 via itune.

OTA installed ios 7 having problem in jailbreak.

Is Cydia an unofficial app store for IOS?.

i am having same problem in my ipad mini but now i dont have problem i installed fresh ios 7 via itune.

Oh OK. Thanks for the suggestion. Will try this today and post the results :-)

Is Cydia an unofficial app store for IOS?.

No its not official app store.

Cydia is an application that allows you to add other applications to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

A stock devices comes with many applications from Apple like: Messages, Calendar, Photos, Camera, YouTube, Stocks, Maps, Weather, Clock, Calculator, Notes, Settings, iTunes, App Store, Phone, Mail, Safari, Voice Recorder, Compass and iPod.

Cydia is similar to the App Store in that it will allow you to add many more applications such as: games, networking applications, productivity applications…etc. It also allows you to change the look of your iPhone. You can select from a variety of themes that change your icons, wallpaper, dock and status bar. You can even use an application called WinterBoard to changes things like your dialer keypad, your Chat bubbles, the color of the WiFi and Signal bars…etc.

• Like 1

Sir,

I am using iPhone 4 with ios 5.1.1 for Reliance CDMA.

Can i update to ios 7?

Will the data work after the update?

Sir,

I am using iPhone 4 with ios 5.1.1 for Reliance CDMA.

Can i update to ios 7?

Will the data work after the update?

Yes contact programming tools support.

iDfs or iphonecdmatool????

Thanks bro, it worked. Did wipe and installed update via itunes. Running damn smooth now. You are a savior :) Enjoying the jb :)

After Succesfull jailbreak u need to upgade essential package in cydia for running smooth in your iDevice.

After Succesfull jailbreak u need to upgade essential package in cydia for running smooth in your iDevice.

Will do that. Thanks again bro. You have been very helpful :)

I do not face any problems in jailbreaking all my 7 devices though most of them, were OTA upgraded.

I do not face any problems in jailbreaking all my 7 devices though most of them, were OTA upgraded.

Its Good Sir.

But some models got problems.....!!

Its Good Sir.

But some models got problems.....!!

I jailbreaked iPhone 4 (GSM) iPhone 4s (GSM), iPhone 5s (GSM), iPad 2 (GSM) iPad mini (GSm+CDMA) Verizon, iPad 4 Verizon and iPad Air Verizon and also iPod touch 5.

• Like 1

Confirmed iDFS supporting Evasi0n Jailbreak.

just now i programmed my iphone 4 cdma on ios 7.

Any link for single or double credits of IDFS for iPad air or ipad4

Evasi0n Latest News

"Warning! We have reports that the iPad 2 (wifi) is not yet compatible with the jailbreak and will certainly get stuck in a reboot loop. Avoid trying evasi0n on that model till we make further investigations."

I have not faced any problem on my ipad2 in jailbreaking. of course it 3g model, that might be reason.

At last with help of a friend updated my iPhone 4 CDMA to ios 7.0.4. Everything working perfectly. Only drawback is the battery. It discharges very soon.

Versions With LOG

• 1.0.4: security fix: kernel payload now restores sysent table, security fix: code fix for bootstrap Cydia tar files verification
  • 1.0.3: updated bundled Cydia, now double checking hfs modifications (for the iPad Mini Retina Cellular reboot loop issue), support for iOS 7.1beta3
  • 1.0.2: fix for the iPad 2 wifi reboot loop
  • 1.0.1: TaiG is not bundled and not installed anymore with evasi0n7 in chinese language operating systems