Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
puneet_july30

Please suggest Non-Camera Android phone under 10K

Friends I am looking for a non-camera android phone for my wife.

She is currently using a Blackberry Bold non camera version and willing to switch to an android device.

I checked iNo and Phicomm phones but they are way to costly as per my budget. My budget would be around 7-9 thousand.

I am open to the option of Used and New phones.

Can anyone suggest any phone in this budget ??

Is Camera not being present compulsory?, because for that price you an get many decent models of manufacturers like Micromax, and you can even get a used or like new low end models like Samsung Stellar. Check with one of our forum sellers. But all of them will have Camera. It is really difficult to get an Android Phone with out camera.

^^^ That is what my point of concern is - I can get numerous "normal" phones in my budget - But my limitation is that I require a phone without camera :( that too with Android operating system.

Within the budget of 10K all the android has built in features that includes a camera as well. If your major concern is a phone without camera then select any semi Smartphones from nokia series that would cost you near around 3 K only.

Why a non-camera android is required? Because the workplace is not allowing camera phone?

@Puneet

That is a tough one as almost all budget Android come atleast with one camera. What an irony even the Rs3K Android handset from Spice has a camera.

On a lighter note Cover the Camera with lens tape etc. :winko:

iNo and Phicomm are the one of the few option that you have ... there is a guy who is selling his used ino one for 8k ... if interested i can ask him to share pics .

Nokia normandy android phone soon going to be launch wait for 2-3 months!

Thanks everyone for replying...

@Rajan Ji - Yes my wife is working in a Bank and camera phones are strictly not allowed there. And now she is also yearning for an android phone.

@Raju - I am also thinking in that direction, yesterday "Amit Jain" gave me this idea that we can remove the camera module from the phone and remove the camera apk then cover the camera hole :) with a black tape or something else ;-)

@KTD - O yeaaaahhhh sir please ask your friend to share the pics. I will PM me my mail id to you.

Thank you so much :) :)

@Ashish - A red flag has been issued to me by my wife - but if I won't get any favorable handset then there is no other way to wait :(

Nokia normandy android phone soon going to be launch wait for 2-3 months!

But his main requirement is non-camera phone!!, if not for that reason he doesn't have to wait for some mysterious phone to be released, there are many choices within his budget.

• Like 1

Hi Sreejith,

I am not able to send you message, please ask your friend to share the pics on my mail id puneetjuly30@gmail.com Or he may send the pics through Whatsapp to my number 09811775447.

Thanks,
Puneet

If nothing else works out, you may consider giving her one of those 2G voice calling tablets with bluetooth but without back camera. I know this is not the most ideal solution but since you don't have many real options for phones, it can work as good jugaad.

Things like this...

<p>Thanks Rajan bhai but "no camera" is the base requirement. Both these have front camera :(</p><p> </p><p>Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk</p><p> </p><p> </p>

I would suggest to talk with the Manager :boxing::mad44::bash: as there is no Mobile without Camera...

And it must be problem to all :hypocrite: ...

<p>Kalpesh bro even the manager is using the cheaper Nokia phone. That's the company policy that even manager can not change. </p><p> </p><p>Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk</p><p> </p><p> </p>

^^^

Take a chance and import it from CHINA

or buy two phones, cheap one without camera for office hrs and one with everything for non-office hrs.

For GSM just need to swap sim cards

for CDMA I can make it easier ;):smartass:

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 1

^^^^^

HaHa... I see what you did there.. Earlier with Hitesh ji's help, I have used BB8830 (without camera) and Epic for my main number interchangeably...