Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

LG G2 LS980 Sprint CDMA/GSM

search eBay.com..

tapped from no-lu 928..

1 & 2 both are well known touch issue problem related to G2...

You need to replace LCD to overcome this problem...

From where did you source the LCD + Touch Screen Digitizer ? My Verizon G2 has gone kaput!

Shreesh or Parin they both have it.

1 & 2 both are well known touch issue problem related to G2...

You need to replace LCD to overcome this problem...

From where did you source the LCD + Touch Screen Digitizer ? My Verizon G2 has gone kaput!

Shreesh or Parin they both have it.

I don't have.

Can I use this for rooting my LG g2 ls980zva sim based reliance CDMA phone?? I want to root for removing bloatware.

Thanks

use ioroot to root , just search for ioroot zva g2 in google or in rimweb for instructions.

http://www.andromods.com/root-unlock/ls980-sprint-lg-g2-zva-rooted-one-click-script.html

• Like 1

friends- Many of my friends using LG G2 have been facing different issues on Sprint LG G2 handsets which they have bought coz of its features. Few of this glitches are as below-

1) Knock on code has stopped working

2) A thin line measuring to 3mm is not reacting to touch. (If touched on screen in this area, it does not respond)

3) Phone automatically goes into headphone mode, which results in no voice on the earpiece. (This happens on & off)

4) In one of the cases, the headphone issue was not getting resolved. And had to get to the hardware shop to get it repaired.

Is anyone else facing this issues

1 - comes up when you flash G3 port and come back . G3 ports or ZVD and going back to ZVC is giving issues . Most people who would have reported would be stock .

2 - comes up when temperature throttle is not switched on in stock . You can do any heavy gaming just this temperature throttle needs to be on or heat spoils the screen

how to put temp throttle? using cpu profiles?

friends- Many of my friends using LG G2 have been facing different issues on Sprint LG G2 handsets which they have bought coz of its features. Few of this glitches are as below-

1) Knock on code has stopped working

2) A thin line measuring to 3mm is not reacting to touch. (If touched on screen in this area, it does not respond)

3) Phone automatically goes into headphone mode, which results in no voice on the earpiece. (This happens on & off)

4) In one of the cases, the headphone issue was not getting resolved. And had to get to the hardware shop to get it repaired.

Is anyone else facing this issues

1 - comes up when you flash G3 port and come back . G3 ports or ZVD and going back to ZVC is giving issues . Most people who would have reported would be stock .

2 - comes up when temperature throttle is not switched on in stock . You can do any heavy gaming just this temperature throttle needs to be on or heat spoils the screen

Trickster Mod

check pic

post-72409-0-07444700-1408606998_thumb.p

Aliexpress has listings for G2 screen + Digitizers @ USD 47 with free shipping to India. I purchased 1 few months back and its equally good as Original.

• Like 4

IZVD on stock kernel is giving better signal than ZVC stock for me . Can any one check and confirm ?

Wat is the max cpu temp you have observed after using trickster mod?

Trickster Mod

Edited by ssr

Trickster Mod

haven't really checked . But doesn't heat up as it was heating up before , i felt . This heat temperature throttle is what all ROM makers are also applying . Might not be with trickster mod but all are using it .

Trickster Mod

haven't really checked . But doesn't heat up as it was heating up before , i felt . This heat temperature throttle is what all ROM makers are also applying . Might not be with trickster mod but all are using it .

Can u plz use this app and tell me the max temp you are getting?, Install the app, goto settings and turn on the overlay option so that temp reading is always visible on top bar

Trickster Mod

Can u plz use this app and tell me the max temp you are getting?, Install the app, goto settings and turn on the overlay option so that temp reading is always visible on top bar

35 C idle

40 Cnormal usage

55/60 C normal gaming

65 C is maximum I have seen in continuous gaming

I have a Diztronic case on it

Guys, I want to try Knock Code. But right now I'm with best stable settings with all my required mods on ZVC.

Things I cant miss:

CDMA(NV)+GSM(SIM) functionality

USB+WiFi Tethering

Call recording via Xposed module

TWRP

1 day battery backup

So my question is, whether any of the above is undoable in ZVD?

Thanks.

35 C idle

40 Cnormal usage

55/60 C normal gaming

65 C is maximum I have seen in continuous gaming

I have a Diztronic case on it

yes almost similar temps with my G2, exept for high gaming it reaches 70-72 :(

I am using a local clone of slim armor case got for around 400.

Edited by ssr

Any idea on how to get the unlock working on ZVD upadate? I have a G2 on ZVD and iroot is not working.

Has anyone unlocked on the latest update?

I got the screen replaced today after it went kaput....just wanted to know that shall i stick to stock rom or some other rom to prevent the damage of the new screen..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Got it working now. Thanks for @varunpatel for helping. Cheers :signthankspin:

• Like 1

I got the screen replaced today after it went kaput....just wanted to know that shall i stick to stock rom or some other rom to prevent the damage of the new screen..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Use stock rom zv8. Very less risk in it

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Need Help, My Sprint LG 32 gb not connecting to network, zero signal bars...showing vodafone -IN - emergency calls only, i have tried all roms, custom roms, unlocking methods....this is strange coz my previous sprint g2 worked flawlessly..this phone is not connecting to networks, on cloudy g3 rom showing full signal but calls, sms, data do not work...also baseband is unknown in cloudy g3.....right now on stock zv7...applied build prop and permanent unlocking method..still no signal.....please help

Need Help, My Sprint LG 32 gb not connecting to network, zero signal bars...showing vodafone -IN - emergency calls only, i have tried all roms, custom roms, unlocking methods....this is strange coz my previous sprint g2 worked flawlessly..this phone is not connecting to networks, on cloudy g3 rom showing full signal but calls, sms, data do not work...also baseband is unknown in cloudy g3.....right now on stock zv7...applied build prop and permanent unlocking method..still no signal.....please help

Try flashing back to stock using lg flash tools using tot files.

Try flashing back to stock using lg flash tools using tot files.

no i have flashed back to zv7 , zvc..same results...only shows network no calls, data or communications work !!!

While making call did the network stay or goes blank.