Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

LG G2 LS980 Sprint CDMA/GSM

:previous:

Go to recovery... You will find "cp logging" enable it and then try...

Lollipop wont work. i think go back to kk

I dont know why but in Stock Lollipop, DFS is not detecting my G2..Debugging On and DIAG Enabled...

NO Port Number Seen while other ADB function work perfectly.

Any Suggestions or any point that I am missing ??

Thanks

Set usb to charge only.

I tried all the USB Modes - MTP PTP and Charge Only...Nothing Works..

And Could Not Find cp Logging option in TWRP..Still not able to find Port Number..

CP logging option is not present any TW recovery. And I doubt it's presence in Stock LG G3 recovery as well. Probably @KMC251 posted on basis of his experience with Samsung Phones.

Wait for a day, I'll check in my G3. It is updated to Lollipop and gets discovered in DFS. I'll note what settings does it takes.

Edited by bigbyte

Mine is G2...In Kitkat I was using Cloudy G2 2.2 with RUIM Only Already set...But for Upgrading I went To Stock Zve and updated directly via OTA.Generally according to My experience The config stays after update too but maybe as I flashed back to ZVE TOT the settings may have changed..Now when I insert CDMA sim it tell me Service Disable in Lockscreen and Emergency Calls in Status Bar...

Maybe if Dfs detects it I will be able to reselect RUIM Only.

CP logging option is not present any TW recovery. And I doubt it's presence in Stock LG G3 recovery as well. Probably @KMC251 posted on basis of his experience with Samsung Phones.

Wait for a day, I'll check in my G3. It is updated to Lollipop and gets discovered in DFS. I'll note what settings does it takes.

any custom recovery not supporting cp logging so far... and yes you are right what i said was in samsung... similar to it in LG you have to enable hidden mode...

type

##PROGRAM985 & Call

##PROGRAM*** & call

*** stands for your model number i wrote 985 stands for verizon g3 = VS985

.... and there you will get enable cp logging mode (port check in LG) enable that and it works...

Edited by kmc251

Finally I Dont know how but after selecting Charge Only and disabling enabling USB Debugging and DIAG made DFS recognise it.

After connecting to DFS,it shows that its already in RUIM Mode.

So After Tinkering a bit I changed the mode to Global and so it connected after restart and started showing reliance.

Reliance on Lockscreen and Status Bar both.

I am able to make calls but No Data..

Keeps showing "Unable to Establish Connection"

Anyone else with this issue ??

Data for me seemed to work only with ZVA and before.

I installed stock zve sideloaded zvg update and omh Sim not working on lock screen it is showing service disabled please help

btw did u ever happen to do any changes to cdma parameters like changing to nv mode?

How to upgrade lg g2 from ZVA to ZVC

if u r in un rooted stock u can do OTA or else u have to install ToT file which will erase everything.

I am currently using BlissPop G2 ROM( v3.5) which is running on lollipop and very stable.

this can be installed from any rom provided one installs a base band prior to rom installation

if u are in zv8 rooted and want to switch to lollipop , then use cm12 with 5.1.

call, data, sms & hotspot works out of the box

Did flash the zve and sideloaded the zvg update works fine and greenified the rest.. 4 hours sot with 5 hours of calling.

Flashed the ZVE and sideloaded the ZVG update

Rooted - LG one click root

Changed mode to RUIM only

inserted the RELIANCE CDMA sim

but the service is not available.

if u r in un rooted stock u can do OTA or else u have to install ToT file which will erase everything.

I am currently using BlissPop G2 ROM( v3.5) which is running on lollipop and very stable.

this can be installed from any rom provided one installs a base band prior to rom installation

ssr, How is your signal strength ? (I am in Bangalore too) I get 75% bars, but sometimes it drops to 50%, keeps fluctuating.

Also, what basedband are you using Lollipop / Kitkat / JellyBean ?

i also have similar signal strength inside the house, I have not observed properly outside.

I think only LG Stock ROMs has better signals.

For BlissPop, they give a separate lollipop baseband (<100mb) which need to be flashed before the RAM flash.

Hi everyone pls help

My g2 wrks gr8 on gsm

But on rcdma in ruim only ie wen i use cdma sim i can make 1st call and then no call msg etc

I m on stock zvd rooted and unlocked gsm

M dying to use rcdma

Ruim or nv mode doesnt matter

Did you solve the issue??

did you try stump root..

triggered from lg g flex on reliance cdma..

any workaround for 1 call issue.

device lg g flex

android 4.4.2

baseband zv3

gsm works fine..

lg g2 ls980 zvg stock not rooting with one click root

u have to do few steps manually.

Edited by ssr

Vinod can u help I have bought lg g2ls980, GSM is working fine but as I switch to tata cdma omh card I can use call & sms but unable to use data as I am unable to save apn for the same after creating new apn when I click save it come back on the erlier screen showning no apns pls guide me

Hi Good people! I am very new to this forum. Does LG G2 LS980 (Sprint) work with any CDMA network (CDMA 2000 1x EV-DO Rev.A 800 MHz) out of the box? Do I need to unlock or mod it to use my RUIM on this handset? Please advice. Thanks in advance. :)

@akrams no hard feelings bro, there is lot of discussion about this. Have you tried to read the forums? Go thru it first, and if you get stuck, guys here will surely help you out.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

which reliance series sim cards will work in this handset