Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::Hitesh::

Tutorial: How To Flash Sprint Moto X & any Moto G CDMA To Reliance CDMA

You will get a key after registration only, which is closed . wait till it reopens

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Yes I am sure, I checked with GETSTAT, failure....

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have a Moto G MEID Registered with Reliance for which i have submitted a Port Out request. I have also completed the procedure in Aircel Outlet. Since i am selling this phone to someone, can he change his Reliance CDMA number directly to this device after MNP gets completed?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a Moto G MEID Registered with Reliance for which i have submitted a Port Out request. I have also completed the procedure in Aircel Outlet. Since i am selling this phone to someone, can he change his Reliance CDMA number directly to this device after MNP gets completed?

Thanks.

No.

After you port put your number. You have give a meid release request to reliance.

Then do getstat to make sure it's done before selling it.

Hello,

Thanks.

No.

After you port put your number. You have give a meid release request to reliance.

Then do getstat to make sure it's done before selling it.

Thank you and i hope it is processed immediately upon request. :-)

Hello Hitesh

I've linked some important topics posted by you related to Moto G CDMA for Reliance on XDA.

Please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g/general/moto-g-cdma-xt1031-discussion-thread-t2835655

Thanks!

Hello

I'm planning to buy Moto G CDMA offered by Reliance from their eshop rcom website. Please visit:

If you scroll down they state, "Please do not upgrade the factory Android 4.4.2 Kitkat version in your phone to any New Verison. When you are asked for Upgrade, please choose "No, Maybe Later" Option."

Why the hell they are saying that?

I asked via toll free, however received unsatisfactory answers.

Please if someone could clarify this? I really want this phone and that I cannot port my no. to GSM due to plan restriction.

Thanks!

Hello Hitesh

I've linked some important topics posted by you related to Moto G CDMA for Reliance on XDA.

Please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g/general/moto-g-cdma-xt1031-discussion-thread-t2835655

Thanks!

Hello

I'm planning to buy Moto G CDMA offered by Reliance from their eshop rcom website. Please visit:

If you scroll down they state, "Please do not upgrade the factory Android 4.4.2 Kitkat version in your phone to any New Verison. When you are asked for Upgrade, please choose "No, Maybe Later" Option."

Please if someone could clarify this? I really want this phone and that I cannot port my no. to GSM due to plan restriction.

Thanks!

1- Remove my name and my content from XDA , which is posted without my permission.

2-when ever you update Moto G cdma software, it will revert back to boost or verizon settings.

3- phones on shop.rcom.co.in are imported from USA, which was originally made for Boost or Verizon.

4- these updates are not for Reliance CDMA, they will delete PRL and Data settings of Reliance and restore factory default.

5- to block updates you can freeze MotoOTA app thru Rom Manager.

Hello Hitesh

Thanks!

Hello

Thanks!

1- Remove my name and my content from XDA , which is posted without my permission.

2-when ever you update Moto G cdma software, it will revert back to boost or verizon settings.

3- phones on shop.rcom.co.in are imported from USA, which was originally made for Boost or Verizon.

4- these updates are not for Reliance CDMA, they will delete PRL and Data settings of Reliance and restore factory default.

5- to block updates you can freeze MotoOTA app thru Rom Manager.

So if I even when flashing custom roms, I would need to input PRL and Data settings of Reliance as guided in this thread, right?

For custom rom flashed thru recovery won't erase any data related to reliance network .

Only if boost stock rom dose this, that too fastboot flash is used.

If boost stock zip flashed thru recovery will not do any harm.

Best is take a backup from twrp for future restore for going back to stock.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Hello

CDMAtools is down.

It would be great if you could give mirror...

Thanks!

Hello

CDMAtools is down.

It would be great if you could give mirror...

Thanks!

Its working fine and there is no S at the end.

http://cdmatool.com

They say "Ignorance is bliss, here I see it as hell"

To all you ignorant lil p*icks, search and research before you ask a dumb freaking question, else no one will ans you.

Edited by Vinod Nayak
  • Like 1

Its error 404 file not found, version of dfs is updated, go to main website and download new version

Hi,

Can I use this tutorial to re-program my Verizon Motorola Droid X (MB810)??? Had the phone programmed to Reliance Network by "HetalDP".

Don't have any phone specific files, Have tried contacting HetalDP. But, to no avail.

Thanks,

Amruth

Hi,

Can I use this tutorial to re-program my Verizon Motorola Droid X (MB810)??? Had the phone programmed to Reliance Network by "HetalDP".

Don't have any phone specific files, Have tried contacting HetalDP. But, to no avail.

Thanks,

Amruth

Don't , wait for reply from HetalDP

flashing moto g for tata docomo but getting 'account does no exists' error after selecting server in prl section of latest dfs version.

flashing moto g for tata docomo but getting 'account does no exists' error after selecting server in prl section of latest dfs version.

Have you registered your Moto g meid with Tata Docomo?

Hi,

Is there any alternate method to retrieve AKEY & NV-Dump file from the phone???

Using cdmatool DFS, gives "Bad Params" ERROR while trying to read AKEY from the phone.

Also, phone reboots while trying to read NV from the phone, Item 1192 in NV tab is not listed.

Hi,

Is there any alternate method to retrieve AKEY & NV-Dump file from the phone???

Using cdmatool DFS, gives "Bad Params" ERROR while trying to read AKEY from the phone.

Also, phone reboots while trying to read NV from the phone, Item 1192 in NV tab is not listed.

Its one way traffic, can't read from dfs.

Have you registered your Moto g meid with Tata Docomo?

Not yet they said its locked.first unlock it.

Well yesterday i went to tata store and they told me that they can register the phone to their network. But they also told me that while registering they do not get any dump file that can be flashed in the phone for the evdo settings. But they said they will register the meid for evdo as well from their end.

So hitesh bhai any way we can make it work properly on tata network as well? EVDO too.