Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

How to: Change mode from NV to RUIM in any CDMA Phone using DFS free version

Flash it with the lg flash tool!!! It will go away . Use the flash tool u will get it In xda

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Flash it with the lg flash tool!!! It will go away . Use the flash tool u will get it In xda

Many thanks Ankur, but believe me, seller from Ebay tried everything yesterday remotely for almost 6 hours, nothing worked. I will really appreciate to get this resolved, else I have to go for NV mode

I am flash complatally but data not work in ruim mode.

I am on zv7

Sent from my XT907

I am buy new micrio sim from web world but no data voice and SMS work fine

Sent from my XT907

Why not flash it again, do all the step from zero?

Just perform sim unlocking first then make it RUIM by using dfs and you are done...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I am buy new micrio sim from web world but no data voice and SMS work fine

Sent from my XT907

try with another old reliance micro sim(year old).recently there are data problems in micro sim of gujrat circle .

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Wahid I have cut from old omh card to micro but this card not show networks signal.

New micro sim company made show network voice and SMS work fine but no data

@manoj I am reprocess same things but no success

Sent from my XT907

Hi ,

Can anyone highlight me whether its possible to have BB Z10 or Q10 or Z3 work in INDIAN CDMA networks with data ?

I hrd it will support indian cdma sim card, but will the data work ?

can this devices be programmed as NON-Sim ?

Please let me know.

Many thanks Ankur, but believe me, seller from Ebay tried everything yesterday remotely for almost 6 hours, nothing worked. I will really appreciate to get this resolved, else I have to go for NV mode

Things have gone nasty now as even NV mode is not working. Getting same error i.e., first call is made very well, cannot make any call afterwards, unless device is rebooted. RIMGURUS I am really counting on you now :(

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I have still facing problems data not works in uim mode.

Today I check that New Micro sim of reliance CDMA not work with data in my moto RAZR m only voice works.

So I think there could be a problem with micro sim for lg g2

Sent from my XT907

Lol I have sold over 8 phones and 6 are working flawlessly on RCDMA.

Sent from my LG-LS980

:o:P

What about other 2??

They are not Reliance users I guess

Hey all,

I am a Noob and so I request that you excuse my low knowledge levels. I just bought an HTC ONE and got the same activated through the WebWorld. They used an UMH SIM Card and cut it to the Micro SIM size. I immediately had my Voice and SMS working but have not been able to connect via 1x or EVDO. I have EVDO signal and the WebWorld guys told me since I had EVDO earlier it will automatically get activated on my new handset. My old handset was a non SIM based Motorola Photon. I request the help of the experienced members of this forum.

Don

Bangalore

Hey all,

I am a Noob and so I request that you excuse my low knowledge levels. I just bought an HTC ONE and got the same activated through the WebWorld. They used an UMH SIM Card and cut it to the Micro SIM size. I immediately had my Voice and SMS working but have not been able to connect via 1x or EVDO. I have EVDO signal and the WebWorld guys told me since I had EVDO earlier it will automatically get activated on my new handset. My old handset was a non SIM based Motorola Photon. I request the help of the experienced members of this forum.

Don

Bangalore

R u don of banglore?:P*just kidding

Deactivate your evdo on old headset and activate it again.hope ur problem will solve.

Awesome! Very helpful. It would be great if a such tutorial can be made to cover all options in dfs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

@Vinod Nayak.

I got my Sprint LG G2 LS980 yesterday. Followed ur method of DFS & made NV to RUIM only. Transferred my number from NV handset to new microsim at WW. Calls & sms working. No EVDO data on the G2.

I noticed that there was a Sprint Sim in the sim slot when I received the phone. Does that account to anything?

Also, I read in your post that you have advised one member to change NV to RUIM Pref. Should I be,doing that too?

Please help to get EVDO data activated.

I haven't rooted or done any unlocking of GSM till now.

I am facing same problem on both my G Flex and One MAX.

I am on 4.4.2 on G Flex. SIM was bought from Reliance showroom and then cut to a micro-SIM. When I send the message HSD it says EVDO is already active. So I am guessing the problem is related to some programming or settings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

G Flex was unlocked using ysaxbe's method.

Had faced the same problem earlier with G2 but since I had already ordered the Flex, I didn't bother setting the G2 up.

@Vinod Nayak.

I got my Sprint LG G2 LS980 yesterday. Followed ur method of DFS & made NV to RUIM only. Transferred my number from NV handset to new microsim at WW. Calls & sms working. No EVDO data on the G2.

I noticed that there was a Sprint Sim in the sim slot when I received the phone. Does that account to anything?

Also, I read in your post that you have advised one member to change NV to RUIM Pref. Should I be,doing that too?

Please help to get EVDO data activated.

I haven't rooted or done any unlocking of GSM till now.

I am facing same problem on both my G Flex and One MAX.

I am on 4.4.2 on G Flex. SIM was bought from Reliance showroom and then cut to a micro-SIM. When I send the message HSD it says EVDO is already active. So I am guessing the problem is related to some programming or settings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

G Flex was unlocked using ysaxbe's method.

Had faced the same problem earlier with G2 but since I had already ordered the Flex, I didn't bother setting the G2 up.

@Ramandeep, is your Flex working OK with voice call?

Other 2 are on GSM

Hey all,

Don

Bangalore

R u don of banglore? :P*just kidding

Deactivate your evdo on old headset and activate it again.hope ur problem will solve.

Thank you @vahidmomin. It worked and I have EVDO data working on my phone. Reliance's Zero Plan is quite good for people who need lots of data and have high voice requirements.

Finnaly my lg g2 work with omh card.

Main Problem is I am using Reliance provided 3 different number micro sim but data not work.

Today I brought new prepaid connection which was mini sim

I am cut it micro and oila data work in this sim.

LG G2 not support reliance precutted micro sim.

Sent from my XT907

Finnaly my lg g2 work with omh card.

Main Problem is I am using Reliance provided 3 different number micro sim but data not work.

Today I brought new prepaid connection which was mini sim

I am cut it micro and oila data work in this sim.

LG G2 not support reliance precutted micro sim.

Sent from my XT907

vijay ji i also told you same thing .i posted same thing 3 to 4 times in this forum that relaice micro sim of gujrat circle is not working.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

@vahid but my friend use htc desire 600 with precutted micro sim data work nice in this handsets.

But I think not work with our imported handsets.

Sent from my XT907

@vahid but my friend use htc desire 600 with precutted micro sim data work nice in this handsets.

But I think not work with our imported handsets.

Sent from my XT907

yes may be....

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2