Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

How to: Change mode from NV to RUIM in any CDMA Phone using DFS free version

Does anyone know how to get SPC/MSL code for the Sprint G Flex? ##443336772# does not work on this device. I am on ZV3 ( Android 4.2.2 )

Does anyone know how to get SPC/MSL code for the Sprint G Flex? ##443336772# does not work on this device. I am on ZV3 ( Android 4.2.2 )

u can only get spc of lg g flex thru DFS EVOLUTION licenced version only

the above method enables diag but does not works in dfs even if it is detected in dfs

You gotta be more specific, which phone, what are you trying to write. It will help us to answer you. Just with this image no one will be able to answer your query.

Hi brother, how are you?

I a from Tajikistan, my friend sent me LG ls990 but it's locked i THINK.........

I changed from NV to Ruim if available with CDMA Workshop but when i put ruim card it shows nothing,.....doesn't work(((

Hi brother, how are you?

I a from Tajikistan, my friend sent me LG ls990 but it's locked i THINK.........

I changed from NV to Ruim if available with CDMA Workshop but when i put ruim card it shows nothing,.....doesn't work(((

i think Tajik Telecom will not work as it runs 450 MHZ. same as M.Teko. If your CDMA networks runs on 800/1900 MHZ or CDMA2000 then only you can use LT tribute.

Please give the website links of CDMA operator links or check wether they provide mobile serve on which frequency, So that, some one may guide you including me.

Hi brother, how are you?

i think Tajik Telecom will not work as it runs 450 MHZ. same as M.Teko. If your CDMA networks runs on 800/1900 MHZ or CDMA2000 then only you can use LT tribute.

Please give the website links of CDMA operator links or check wether they provide mobile serve on which frequency, So that, some one may guide you including me.

yeah, you're right TajikTelecom runs 450mhz,

but TK MObile is CDMA 2000 1x (evdo) It runs 800mhz.

• Like 1

Hi brother, how are you?

By the way i Installed Cyanogenmod 12.1 lollipop to my LS990. Now it works well, can call and send sms but MOBILE DATA is not working....((( i can configure with NV mode but with a stock firmware it's not possible to change it to NV mode. Only GSM/LTE and CDMA/LTE/Evdo is available.

Brother i will be really happy if you explain to me how to unlock CDMA network in Stock Rom(firmware);)

Thanx in advane. May God Bless you all ;)

why stock. Root it. It is one minute. work. if you want I will give link for one click root for lg tribute.

By the way, I never had any problem to change Nv Mode settings on stock.

you have to change MCC 603 for tajkistan in DFS.

you have to change data parameters. if you have any working or non working NV (SIM less model Phone) handset of Tajikistan CDMA operator (who runs 800/1x) let it connect to DFS after putting in DM modeand give Me, team viewer password and login through whatsup, I will extract settings and can give you the data parameters.

• Like 1

Can anybody help ME Verizon blackberry 9630 to change NV TO RUIM MODE

why stock. Root it. It is one minute. work. if you want I will give link for one click root for lg tribute.

By the way, I never had any problem to change Nv Mode settings on stock.

you have to change MCC 603 for tajkistan in DFS.

you have to change data parameters. if you have any working or non working NV (SIM less model Phone) handset of Tajikistan CDMA operator (who runs 800/1x) let it connect to DFS after putting in DM modeand give Me, team viewer password and login through whatsup, I will extract settings and can give you the data parameters.

Brother i installed stock firmware (zv8) to my Ls990 sprint, rooted and unlocked it. Now i can call and send sms but can't get Mobile data................When i change apn's MCC or MNC and tap on save APN disappears.

my Whatsapp +992951110011

Thanx in advance ;)

Hi,

I am unable to change the NAM settings in LG VOLT for reliance. Can somebody help me.

Not able to write the Nam setting to 404 00 in LG Volt, calls is working fine ..

Hi

Guru

I have lg volt I have unlocked it like we unlock lg tribute. Lg tribute everything worked call sms n data.but in lg volt I only got call n sms. Please someone help me get data on lg volt.

Thanks in advance

Hi vinodbhai i have gsm unlocked lg g2 ls980 phone from sprint networn i want to operate it with reliance cdma network.

I worried that if i do above steps and my gsm unlock stops working then i lost my phone.

Another thing i want to ask you that idmf i follow above steps i can able to run my phone with reliance cdma network?

Please give me mail if possible on dsdarshan85@gmail.com

Please give me mail pls pls

Is the same method works on LG-G3 Sprint (LS990)???

@Vinod Nayak

Thanks for the post... I have different situation..please help me

I have lg g3 sprint model (ls990) purchased from out of india....

i have unlocked it from a shop in ahmedabad(gujarat).... for running reliance cdma in it

the phone is running on kitkat...

the phone keeps hanging sometimes, so i want to install custom rom like cm13

Will flashing the cm rom from twrp, lock my phone again????

..if so, please can you tell me the procedure to flash the cm13 rom on this already unlocked lg g3...

my email is

aseem.thakker@gmail.com

...if you feel comfortable talking on email.

Thanks in advance for your help.:)