Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KanagaDeepan

Moto 360 -- A mind blowing Smart-watch running Android wear

I think this news was not posted earlier... If so, mods please move it to the place, where it deserves...

----------------------------

Motorola unveils Android-powered Moto 360 smartwatch

18 March, 2014

Google announced its Android Wear, a project that extends Android to wearables today, and Motorola is among the first to make use of Google's latest innovation. Motorola has officially announced Moto 360, an Android Wear powered smartwatch.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Motorola's Moto 360 is said to come with a round face design and the company claims to have used premium materials to provide the much needed elegance. Motorola says "Moto 360 is everything you need, with a look that you want".

With Moto 360, you can keep yourself up to date with subtle alerts and notifications. A twist of the wrist now reveals who is calling or emailing you, what time is your next meet up or a friend's latest social status.

Motorola's latest timepiece (remember the Motoactv?) also comes with Google Now integration, which means you can literally talk to your wristwatch. Just like on smartphones, "Ok Google" command fires the Google Now application and you can schedule appointments, send texts, set an alarm or even take a note.

Moto 360 will be available in various designs across the globe, starting in the US this Summer.

SOURCE

--------------------- Its simple and best looking smart watch till date -----------------------

Motorola has earlier expertise in round / circular display during Aura days... Its NOT a show-off device that shouts "hey I AM SMARTWATCH". Its humble, not looking like a Ben-10 kit, but also smart enough...

The one with metal strap is too good. Moto Shut up and take my money...

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 5

A YT comment:
IM SHOVING MONEY INTO THE CD DRIVE BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!

Any idea on the expected price? I hope its below $200.