Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
varunadg

EVDO Reactivation and Deactivation through Reliance InstaCare App

I too recently changed my handset from Photon to Moto G like VA(forum member). Before shifting to new handset, I requested thru Instacare to stop EVDO. Next day I got a call from Reliance that EVDO has been stopped. To my surprise, I still found it active on my Photon. Again confirmed with Reliance CC, got reply that system says it is no more active. But actually it was still active on handset.

Knowing all these, I shifted to Moto G. When send HSD to 55444(postpaid) got reply that EVDO is already active on new phone. Now sent a mail to Reliance about de-activation of EVDO on old MEID and activation on new MEID. For the same I got confirmation call also. Now EVDO on old phone is stopped, but on new phone no EVDO till now. On new phone, when data is disabled, network type shows "EVDO Rev A". But as soon as I enable data it switches to 1XRTT. Gurus please help to sort out the issue for EVDO activation. Thanks

Shoot a mail to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com for EVDO Reprovisioning. Thats how i get reprovisioning done and its a sureshot method.

Send mail to, "Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com, do request that you want to active EVDO on your no. With your full details. Within 36 house it will done.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the reply. Though I have already communicated thru Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com, will again write them for reprovisioning for EVDO. Hope for positive move from reliance. Thanks

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi friends,

I sent mail to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com for activation of EVDO twice. 1st time for activation of EVDO and 2nd time for Reprovisioning of EVDO. Both the time i got reply that EVDO has been activated on my number, but I am getting 1X only.

Please suggest to resolve the issue. Without data ON, i am able to see network type EVDO Rev. A

Hi friends,

I sent mail to Netconnect.Broadband@relianceada.com for activation of EVDO twice. 1st time for activation of EVDO and 2nd time for Reprovisioning of EVDO. Both the time i got reply that EVDO has been activated on my number, but I am getting 1X only.

Please suggest to resolve the issue. Without data ON, i am able to see network type EVDO Rev. A

Please check if the issue has been resolved. Just got this update from my friend from Reliance.

Dear User,

The Solution to your Issue reported is as follows:

Provisioning issue has been resolved. Kindly ask user to check now.

Regards,

Netconnect Backoffice

************************************************************************************************************

1) Please do not escalate issue without case ids.

2) Netconnect Backoffice is a second level escalation desk.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUEST SENT ON: 18/04/2014 at 05:00:47 PM

Dear sir,

Please reprovision HSD on the below MDN asap.

MDN:9321xxxxxx

Name:SANJAY SINGH

Edited by ev1lb0ygen1us

Dear Friend

Thanks for the favor

Sent from my Evo Design 4G

As a last resort for activation & checking EVDO status, guys may PM me.

However, its suggested you follow the steps mentioned in this thread before sending Requests.

Sometimes, despite activation evdo doesnt work.. Thats handset/programming issue & have that resolved with your seller.

Edited by ACS

I too had issue with evdo. Though it was active from reliance, I was unable to use it. Factory reset resolved the issue for me.

Sent from my Evo Design 4G

I was using EVDO speed in my reliance cdma number in old handset. EVDO service (HSD) is already active in my number.

Unfortunately I have lost my handset and when I buy a new handset as same as old but I can't able to use EVDO service. When I switch on my mobile data it connects to 1x not EVDO. 1x speed is too slow. When I send HSD to 55333 for activation of EVDO service, it replies that EVDO service is already enabled to your number.

Please help to get my EVDO speed.

Thanks

Jitender Singh

I was using EVDO speed in my reliance cdma number in old handset. EVDO service (HSD) is already active in my number.

Unfortunately I have lost my handset and when I buy a new handset as same as old but I can't able to use EVDO service. When I switch on my mobile data it connects to 1x not EVDO. 1x speed is too slow. When I send HSD to 55333 for activation of EVDO service, it replies that EVDO service is already enabled to your number.

Please help to get my EVDO speed.

Thanks

Jitender Singh

Request for reactivation of EVDO. You can try sending an email to netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com or submit a request through the InstaCare App.

I recently transferred my RCDMA number to new MEID based handset. The issue I am facing i,s EVDO is simultaneously active on both(old & new) handsets. I have called cust. care as well as sent email to the in this regard, but did not get any response till now.

Please guide to deactivate data on my old handset(RSN).