Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::Hitesh::

LG G3 for Sprint leaks with a QHD display and 3GB of RAM

A User Agent Profile information of the LG G3 has appeared on Sprint's website. The phone carries a model number LS990, which further confirms it's the successor of the LG G2 (LS980 in North America).

hejy8e4u.jpg

The file states the LG G3 will pack a quad HD display(2560 x 1440 pixels) with previous rumors suggesting a 5.5" display. This is an identical setup to the Oppo Find 7, which was announced recently. The LG G3 would run Android 4.4.2 KitKat and as a recently leaked screenshot suggests, LG has revamped its Optimus UI a bit.

Furthermore, the User Agent Profile confirms the G3 will pack 3GB of RAM on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 M8974A.

9emynaza.jpg

Additionally, the LG G3 will pack a 13MP camera on the back as well as a microSD card slot, which the UAP suggests will handle up to 64GB of cards. LG G3 is expected to debut next month, on May 17.

Source | Via

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

• Like 1

Alleged screenshot from LG G3 reveals flat Android UI

Alleged screenshot captured from the yet to be announced LG G3 made the rounds online. The screen capture reveals that the next version of LG’s proprietary Android user interface will feature a flat look.

http://m.gsmarena.com/showpic.php3?sImg=newsimg/14/04/g3-leaked-screenshot/gsmarena_001.jpg

Alleged LG G3 screenshot (click to enlarge)

Should the new Android UI debut with the LG G3, the Korean manufacturer will join the likes of Apple and Samsung in offering the increasingly popular design. Apple introduced the flat user experience with iOS 7, while Samsung revamped its TouchWiz UI in a similar fashion in the Galaxy S5.

LG G3 is expected to debut next month, on May 17. Rumored specs of the smartphone include 5.5” display with QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC.

Source (in Dutch)http://www.lgg3kopen.nl/lg-werkt-aan-plat-ontwerp-voor-lg-g3/

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Despite of reliance gave a base to LG brand in India it was not able to make much.

Now that global handset market is influenced by its neighbour Samsung it should think of new market strategies in developing countries like India.

I am surprised nobody willing to introduce more CDMA range.

Wow... QHD... Very nice way to kill battery for nothing. I don't know when this madness for ppi will stop?

Ever since the 4G rumors are out I'm worried about my handset which is a sprint LG G3 i.e LS990 

Please I'd be thankful if you guys post a brief thread to make this sh!t work in GSM.

Thanks

search sprint g3 thread on xda. u ll find how to unlock it. Its not difficult.