Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

Heartbleed Security Bug, Sprint LG G2 LS980 Safe.

Note 3 Sprint

je8uju9y.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I think this app by BlueBox is better as it scans the apps' bundled openSSl library too...

Many apps are there. Apps are affected only of the OpenSSL vulnerability behavior is enabled

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

i dont think as individuals we need to worry too much about the heartbleed bug. all the big players patched it and others are working on it.

Am not sure, but read somewhere that, phones with Android version 4.1.1 or lower is affected. Anyway better to check with such apps.

In my DroidMAXX the heartbleed scanner app by BlueBox reported that PuffyBrowser's version of OpenSSL is also affected, but vulnerability is not enabled (looking at the version number). But in case of "PS Touch", its NOT so (afaik 1.0.1c and above versions are SURELY safe / vulnerability not enabled).

So I am recommending the app by blueBox. Thanks

post-59799-0-65798900-1397585480_thumb.p

I can confirm that, DroidMAXX running 4.4 is safe [vulnerability not enabled openSSL version 1.0.1e] (mine is BootLoader unlocked and rooted, but same applies for non-rooted phones too).

Also OG_RazrMAXX (GSM) running 4.1.2 EU Leak is also safe [vulnerability not enabled openSSL version 1.0.1c]. I do hope, the same applies for CDMA / DroidRazrMAXX running 4.1.2 as well.

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

Moto G Boost CDMA

teheju3u.jpg

emy3y4u3.jpg

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA