Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

Important for everyone: Data being charged from main balance

Everybody on reliance cdma prepaid and using regular Evdo. Kindly observe your usage for last three days starting from 16th April.

They have been charging for data from main balance even if you have data pack with remaining balance.

I have spoken to 198 at length and they admitted that it was reliance technical fault going on. They even asked me not to use mobile data till this gets resolved. They have agreed to refund some 300 bucks on this account.

This issue might have been just at my end but you never know. I happened to have high balance and noticed the day it got deducted.

So if you notice any discrepencies then immediately claim your balance through 198.

My first complain got resolved without me getting any balance back. I complained today again and they said due to issues at their end it got delayed & apologized. Again they raised another SR for refund. Lets hope it happens soon.

• Like 1

Thanks for the information babajee will check my balance now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

after reading the issue, was observing this on my 2 prepaid numbers. not happened with any...

even though till today my data usage is being charged from my main balance but reliance is not giving me refund.

198 cc agrees but after two days time i get no refund.

its such a fraud.

Bloody hell !! i was wondering why my bill came 1500, when for the past 3 years i was not getting more than 800. i sent a port message and got them to refund me 700(montly 100 off my bill) cant trust any operator these days..

after failing to get any result. I even tried reliance instachat and emailing customer care.

Both have denied now saying we can only check deductions of last 3 days and that

there was no wrong deduction found in my previous complains.

Now as a last resort I have launched complain through PGPortal. Lets hope I get a resolution.

These companies should not be able to get away by cheating customers like this.

PG Portal should yield the desired results -I have had a good experience atleast twice.

@Baba Jee

your issue is different , its might be reliance fault but I feel its due to your two phones using EVDO on ONE MDN.

Now reliance servers are confused where to cut from pack and where to charge at actual, so it is charging at actual only ! [they will think about their benefit only]

Bloody hell !! i was wondering why my bill came 1500, when for the past 3 years i was not getting more than 800. i sent a port message and got them to refund me 700(montly 100 off my bill) cant trust any operator these days..

But VA has mentioned this issue is with prepaid from 16th onwards.. What does your last postpaid bill say - VAS data charges ?

If you want you can PM your no or send the bill screenshot, I'll check.

Btw.. Anyone here can send a PORT msg & claim a retention discount of Rs 100x6 months, in most of the circles!

@Baba Jee

your issue is different , its might be reliance fault but I feel its due to your two phones using EVDO on ONE MDN.

Now reliance servers are confused where to cut from pack and where to charge at actual, so it is charging at actual only ! [they will think about their benefit only]

if the old handset is blank (without an account/mdn) this deduction doesn't make sense.. Servers shouldn't really be getting confused :)

Maybe their software needs an overhaul of sorts.. Firstly, wrong evdo working & then these charges!

Edited by ACS
  • Like 1

happened with my IDEA gsm prepaid. I didnt call cc but my balance was refunded

Finally today I got a call from Reliance Mumbai but I couldn't attend it.

Later there was an email stating that in reference to complain to DOT. They apologised and refunded me RS.309/-

guys it took three days after pgp complaint to get it resolved.

• Like 3

That means pg portal works. I will also try that

Pg portal. It's not taking email I'd. Every time says no special characters. If you remove special characters it says invalid email I'd

Pg portal. It's not taking email I'd. Every time says no special characters. If you remove special characters it says invalid email I'd

Try it properly. You are missing something definitely.

sent from my Moto G - Reliance