Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ankurcshah

Football fans! Anyone over here?

Hello people, now that the FIFA world cup 2014 is coming up and all the leagues are coming to an end,it's quite exciting to watch it all down to the wire . Any here other than @dheerajjotwani follows football actively? If yes then post here let's get a football chat started up! Your favourite league teams, your favourite international teams, transfer news and rumours , anything related to football goes here!!

:Sorprendido::Sorprendido:

• Like 3

I am united!

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

Awaiting fifa eagerly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

United fan since ages, and a regular on their biggest fan website

Follow the Premiership and the Liga as much as I can

• Like 1

Liverpool Fan

You"ll Never Walk Alone.

Chelsea vs atletico starts in half an hour!!!! KTBFFH <3

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

@ Ankur , Bus parked by JM.

I hope second half will better .

• Like 1

But that's good in a way. Only thing was we dint score an away goal! That was hard ! 2nd leg will be better. In mou we trust! !

Goodbye David Moyes

You were poor, even though being sacked is sad, but it was deserved

• Like 1

Goodbye David Moyes

His tactics, confidence and selection of players was disgusting.

Players like kagawa, giggs were on bench while he preferred cleverly and welbeck to start the game.

In short DM was defensive minded whereas united is not that team which he thought.

I wish all the best for his future. Maybe he will be potential competitor to become manager of Newcastle United as there are rumors.

Goodbye David Moyes

His tactics, confidence and selection of players was disgusting.

Players like kagawa, giggs were on bench while he preferred cleverly and welbeck to start the game.

In short DM was defensive minded whereas united is not that team which he thought.

I wish all the best for his future. Maybe he will be potential competitor to become manager of Newcastle United as there are rumors.

David Moyes sacking could have come at the end of the season, 3 games left and he gets the sack , doesnt make a lot of sense.

Not Sure what Giggs will improve in 3 games left.

+ things which moyes did with united

1. Signed Mata ( he will come good next season for sure)

2. Kept Rooney at the club

3. Did a fair job in CL , until they lost out to Bayer Munich

4. could have taken much more than 5 million in payout which he took.

- things which Moyes did

1. Signed Fellaini for a huge sum of Money

2. Bad Man management skills ( he lost the dressing room much eariler than his sacking )

3. Loss in the FA cup (3rd round )

4. Liverpool, City & Everton did the double over united

I think Man Utd players are also to be blamed for poor showing, i guess they need SAF hair dryer treatment :)

i also think Moyes will get a job soon , Newcastle looks likely or may be Spurs not sure.

Liverpool fan in praising Moyes shocker

If it were up to you guys you would have wanted him to stay forever

Moyes was our Hodgson, actually worse

• Like 1

Liverpool fan in praising Moyes shocker

If it were up to you guys you would have wanted him to stay forever

Moyes was our Hodgson, actually worse

I wasnt praising Moyes, i was just telling what (+,- ) he did in his 10 months as a utd manager.

with BR Liverpool finished 7 th last season but we stuck with him & this season we r finishing on a high,

if the sacking of was to be done it could have come eariler for Moyes or may be after the last game.

i guess its time for united to get back the old man SAF.

Rodgers showed clear progress in his first season both in terms of the playing style and also improved league position from 9th to 7th

You lot ended last season on a real high and have carried on from there

Taking a 11 point championship winning squad, spending 65 million on it, taking them from 1st to 7th, constantly blaming the squad by saying it is not good enough, insinuating SAF would have struggled with this squad, talking repeatedly about "rebuilding" a winning team, negative tactics, predictable get-to-the-byline-and-cross style of play (82 crosses in the Fulham game), negative comments "aspiring to be like city" "Liverpool are favourites" "we hope to try and make it difficult for Newcastle", and finally losing the dressing room

There is no comparison

At least our fans did not boo him vocally like Hodgson was

The only reason he was sacked now was because it became mathematically impossible to get top four, and it was a performance target, so he could be given one years salary as compensation instead of 5 years. And waiting till the end of the season was futile, because this season is already a write off, and also the sooner the new manager comes in and started working the better, we have to avoid a repeat of last summer and the shambles of a transfer window

Edited by digitalnirvana

Also SAF is not coming back, he is taking up a teaching position at Harvard, I guess you have not heard but Louis van Gaal is the new man

Also SAF is not coming back, he is taking up a teaching position at Harvard, I guess you have not heard but Louis van Gaal is the new man

LVG is a great coach, has won silverware throught out europe, he might get 100 million transfer kitty as well.

if united finish 6th that would mean thrusday night football, which wont help.

Filling the Boots of SAF wasnt every going to be easy for DM, yes but united should have finished atleast in top 4

Transfer signings are hit & miss for all clubs, not all managers can be French Professor AW.

As for Roy Hodgson he used to play very - style of football ,Fan didnt like it, his record speaks for himself, losing

8 games out of first 18 game,he needed to be sacked & booed. BR has done very well not great as Liverpool didnt do well

in the cup games, with only BPL to focus they are doing a great job , but honestly it is the Premier League which we want to win after

waiting for 24 long years, only Rafa came close when we finished 2nd.

Hahahah scousers :D :D #dontevermesswithchelsea! 2 0 win by playing a 2nd team. Tht is mou and for me the best ever manager!!

2nd Team with players over 150 million value. parking the bus is not new by Chelsea but time wasting from the 1st min is bad sportsmanship.

if SG didnt slip i am sure chelsea wont have won , max a draw.

Anyways where was the Mourinho bus tonight when they should have parked after torres scored.

I am happy that alt madrid taught Blues a lesson at home.

I srsly don't understand mou s tactics yesterday. After torress was playing wel, he took him off. Heart was shatterd to see us lose 3 1 . Not used to it! But Courtois is playing brilliantly,and mou has said he's bringing in 2 big names so hey,u never know. We still have the pl to look forward to

2nd Team with players over 150 million value. parking the bus is not new by Chelsea but time wasting from the 1st min is bad sportsmanship.

Anyways where was the Mourinho bus tonight when they should have parked after torres scored.

That sounds like sour losers

- Losing to a 2nd team

- Unable to negotiate counter attacking tactics

- needing only a draw to stay top, yet not planning for the occasion and going on attack and getting punished on counter

Poor, poor stuff from Rodgers. He sounded so bitter in the post match interview

And what can I say about that Aspas corner!

This was your best chance to win the league because next year City and Chelsea will both strengthen. You lot might still win it though

dumbhorsevsball.gif

• Like 1

That sounds like sour losers

- Losing to a 2nd team

- Unable to negotiate counter attacking tactics

- needing only a draw to stay top, yet not planning for the occasion and going on attack and getting punished on counter

Poor, poor stuff from Rodgers. He sounded so bitter in the post match interview

And what can I say about that Aspas corner!

This was your best chance to win the league because next year City and Chelsea will both strengthen. You lot might still win it though

dumbhorsevsball.gif

I am hoping Everton can do us a favor.

BR plays attacking football, thats how we have won the games ,outscoring the opponents.Our defence hasnt been the best.

One on one with Ba , SM should have done better. Aspas should play one full season in the reserve team, because he was terrible.

Playing at home for a draw , isnt his style , if Rafa was managing then he would have played for a point.

Next season it wll get difficult to LFC, Man Utd ,City,Chelsea all will buy big and improve their team, with CL next season for LFC it will be

very difficult to challenge for the tittle. Spurs will also get a new manager and Gunners will aslo get back fab next season..

So this is the season for LFC to win it

Fab to gunners is it confirmed?

United,city, arsenal wants him

It seems Costa has been signed by the blues, metro and goal are reporting it. I hope its true! ! He's a goal scoring machine at madrid now