Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Kalaichelvi

Blackberry Q10 -- CDMA

So, I tried the RGE series SIM card and it only seems to work on 1x.. Even in my HTC One E8 (in which the older SIm was working with EVDO as well).. Any ideas?

I AGREE , BUT RETAIL PRICE IS INR 25/- RCOM SHOP CHARGES RS 100/- ILLEGALLY + SHIPPING ATLEAST 50/- + SERVICE CHARGES + EBAY CHARGES

I THINK PRICE IS JUSTIFIED

janab vahid saab.. will surely inform the forum, when & IF i get RGE series RUIM @ Rs. 4.

The price i quoted (Rs. 4) is the price to which RCom bills blank RUIMs to Distributors (irrespective of series).. Last when i bought 50 RUIMs in Sept. or Oct. 2014, i paid only 200 Rs. those were all RECRUC06XXX series precut Micro RUIMs. :)

edited @ 17:03 : corrected typo error..

REC RUC 06 .....is available at mostly all store.so no new thing if you got in 200 for 50 sim.

RGE RUC is special sim .this one is complicated.

So, I tried the RGE series SIM card and it only seems to work on 1x.. Even in my HTC One E8 (in which the older SIm was working with EVDO as well).. Any ideas?

evdo still active on old ruim , put old sim in handset and evdo will work

raise a complaint via instacare / call customercare that evdo still working in old sim / not working

I always raise complaint via instacare

:previous:

You're right. The old SIM works with EVDO. I have raised a complaint using Instacare and called the secretariat office. They have given me a maximum TAT of 24 hours.

janab vahid saab.. will surely inform the forum, when & IF i get RGE series RUIM @ Rs. 4.

The price i quoted (Rs. 4) is the price to which RCom bills blank RUIMs to Distributors (irrespective of series).. Last when i bought 50 RUIMs in Sept. or Oct. 2014, i paid only 200 Rs. those were all RECRUC06XXX series precut Micro RUIMs. :)

REC RUC 06 .....is available at mostly all store.so no new thing if you got in 200 for 50 sim.

I agree.. RGE series SIM is really helpful for people who wish to use imported handsets. It works flawlessly in Blackberry 10 devices from Verizon at least.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim

The price i quoted (Rs. 4) is the price to which RCom bills blank RUIMs to Distributors (irrespective of series)

Sir thodi si mehangai badh gayi hai. Now its Rs 8/-

Thanks for the input sir.. even i doubted that, so i had mentioned the duration in which i bought last lot..

Well, the fact is that people who have the RGExxx series cards are selling them at a premium to those who want them. And 200 rupees is worth it if you are getting that universal compatibility to the handset of your choice.

for many, yes, its worth.. but at least not for me.. a matter of personal preferences..

It (RECRUC) is now available.. so its common thing, when RECRUC06 was not available easily, many people sold it for premium.. again, a matter of demand & supply.. for us, RGERUC is a special SIM, but for many, its not..

:previous:

What I wish to understand is why is it that data seems to be working flawlessly in the RGE series sim and not the others..

hey there all, i saw many people complaining about the RGERUC series sim i am selling on ebay for 220 rs...this is not 220 that i get directly in my pocket i have to pay a minimum of 50 rs and sometimes even more in distant areas and also i service charges + ebay fees and those who have bought can confirm how do i pack all my products (packing charges) ....and i clearly have listed these sim are for retail and if someone needs in bulk i can provide that also at even good price but i have a very limited stock and i recently got to know that most of the webworld are out of stock not only RGERUC but any other series also ...and their is shortage of sim card even from manufacturer side and even web world people are paying much higher price atleast in DELHI .

I DO NOT WORK IN RELIANCE SO YOU CAN JUDGE HOW MUCH I HAVE GOT THESE SIMS FOR :hi2:

• Like 1

I agree Aakash. I and some friends bought the SIM from you (we even spoke on the phone, if you remember) and I am very happy. I just need to get my EVDO data sorted because that seems to not work after the SIM transfer. As I understand that is a buig from the network itself.

I agree with you AAKASH.

Hey Aakashpsp , will this work in optimus lg f5 As870 cdma phone? it detects sim but does not latch onto to network keeps searching for network.

dont know Whether verizon sim card trick will work. I dont have verizone sim.

Okay.. So data confirmed working with RGExxxx SIM and Q10 (Verizon), along with EVDO, which got activated on my new SIM card today.

We still need to enter the escreen though. Any methods to bypass this? Because then we cannot be on software versions above 10.3.0.x, which don't have the necessary AIR libs to be able to get us to the escreen.

Also, even if ALT doesn't show, it still works.

offtopic: RGE sim doesnt work with LG Tribute whereas RECR does work

In our forum lg tribute has seprate topic post is accordingly.

offtopic: RGE sim doesnt work with LG Tribute whereas RECR does work

Does it detect the sim atleast?

what does it show for prl version for the both the sim?

Please tell as it will help me. I am working my as870 to work on ruim.

Okay.. So data confirmed working with RGExxxx SIM and Q10 (Verizon), along with EVDO, which got activated on my new SIM card today.

We still need to enter the escreen though. Any methods to bypass this? Because then we cannot be on software versions above 10.3.0.x, which don't have the necessary AIR libs to be able to get us to the escreen.

U have install any leaked os 10.3?

Is cdma working fine in leaked os?

Pls tell me.

Coz m on 10.2

Phone saying already installed latest os. No update yet to my bb10.

hey there all, i saw many people complaining about the RGERUC series sim i am selling on ebay for 220 rs...this is not 220 that i get directly in my pocket i have to pay a minimum of 50 rs and sometimes even more in distant areas and also i service charges + ebay fees and those who have bought can confirm how do i pack all my products (packing charges) ....and i clearly have listed these sim are for retail and if someone needs in bulk i can provide that also at even good price but i have a very limited stock and i recently got to know that most of the webworld are out of stock not only RGERUC but any other series also ...and their is shortage of sim card even from manufacturer side and even web world people are paying much higher price atleast in DELHI .

I DO NOT WORK IN RELIANCE SO YOU CAN JUDGE HOW MUCH I HAVE GOT THESE SIMS FOR :hi2:

Thank u bro.

Best seller on ebay.

I purchased more than 5 RGE special sim from him.

Nice packaging and quick shipping.

Thanks again.

I might have two to three RGERUC sims lying around .. If anybody needs contact me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pls tell me.

Coz m on 10.2

10.3.0.x works perfect. That is what I am using. Don't upgrade to 10.3.1.x though. That doesn't work at all.

Pls tell me.

Coz m on 10.2

10.3.0.x works perfect. That is what I am using. Don't upgrade to 10.3.1.x though. That doesn't work at all.

Can you downgrade from 10.3.1.x to 10.3.0? I'm thinking of ordering one q10 or z10 from US. Will I be able to activate data after downgrading? Since I don't know what OS will be installed on the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pls tell me.

Coz m on 10.2

Can you downgrade from 10.3.1.x to 10.3.0? I'm thinking of ordering one q10 or z10 from US. Will I be able to activate data after downgrading? Since I don't know what OS will be installed on the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can downgrade. Go for it!

Sent from my HTC One M8

I have finally tested this. The escreen:// is back on 10.3.2.556 and we can use Reliance CDMA RGE SIM with data even on this BB10 OS.

am planning to go for BB q10 for reliance cdma. just wanted to confirm, if the option of tethering is there and working..

..thanks

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk