Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Kalaichelvi

Blackberry Q10 -- CDMA

am planning to go for BB q10 for reliance cdma. just wanted to confirm, if the option of tethering is there and working..

..thanks

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Working for me boss. But you need an RGE series R-UIM.

Sent from my HTC One M8

thanks.. the only r-cdma no. i have is on RGE RUIM only..

thanks.. the only r-cdma no. i have is on RGE RUIM only..

Cool.. Good luck.. It will work for sure.. BTW.. Anyone know if Blackberry Classic (Q20) from Verizon works with R-CDMA?

I have finally tested this. The escreen:// is back on 10.3.2.556 and we can use Reliance CDMA RGE SIM with data even on this BB10 OS.

Hi

Can you confirm whether the RGE sim is working on 1X only or EVDO is also Working?

I have tried the same in RGE sim but only 1X shows in my case.

Let me know.

I have finally tested this. The escreen:// is back on 10.3.2.556 and we can use Reliance CDMA RGE SIM with data even on this BB10 OS.

Hi

Can you confirm whether the RGE sim is working on 1X only or EVDO is also Working?

Let me know.

I tested in an area where they only had 1x so that worked but I have used this phone with EVDO before on the earlier OS and it worked perfect. Showed up as 3G.

I can test it and let you know soon.

Sent from my HTC One M8

On putting my R-UIM back in, it seems to again want VZW Tether plan or something and doesn't tether. The steps using escreen in 10.3.0.x don't work anymore either.

EVDO is working perfect though.

Hi

Let me know.

I tested in an area where they only had 1x so that worked but I have used this phone with EVDO before on the earlier OS and it worked perfect. Showed up as 3G.

Will wait to hear from u.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Hi

Let me know.

Will wait to hear from u.

Sent from my HTC One M8

3G/ EVDO working but no tether still. Waiting for some genius at Crackberry to figure this out. I tried sideloading an older escreen bar but that doesn't work because the Adobe AIR libs are missing.. I even tried merging the two but that didn't work because you need to re-sign it.. It is very frustrating..

I m also planning to buy q10 Verizon , to use it with R-CDMA...

Will any one can help me in buying.plz let me know the latest price n from which online website i could buy.hope some gurus will help me in buying bb q10 Verizon for my reliance CDMA

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Ok, this is slightly odd. I am now able to use data on my Q10 using an RECRUC068 series RUIM from Reliance. But when I send SMS, I get error 107. I am able to text to short codes like 55444, etc., but not phone numbers. I tried with prefixing +91, without prefixing anything, and prefixing 0. I still get error 107 when texting phone numbers. Anyone have any ideas?

Figured it out. Changed the country in "Smart Dialing" to USA. Now it works fine.