Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Motorola Electrify 2 Working With OMH SIM

...Getting EVDO in both.

RCDMA

Please let me know which RUIM are you using: RCDMA / TI / MTS ?

I have been using Motorola Electrify 2 from quite a while still contacts not settled properly. I had migrated all my contacts from HTC inc2 via GMail.

First off it showed big numbers like 356 contacts on my Moto list and so on but when ever a call is received there is no name on it where as the caller is not new to me.

I started saving their names as and when the calls are received. I am continuing this process till now and even for the numbers that I saved with names they get lost after few days and again the same caller is displayed with number and no name. What is the logic behind it i am unable to get it.

I appreciate if some body could get me out of this puzzle.

Did anybody use 3 way calling with Motorola Electrify2? Looks like it is not working. I tried couple of times. After connecting with second party when I tap on "merge" nothing happens still second party is online and can't hear the first party. Can't even switch back to first party.

^^^

Use old trick by saving contact with number 3 only,

Dial first number, after getting connected . press home and select 2nd contact. 1st caller will be on hold automatically.

After 2nd call get connected , again press home and from contacts select contact with number 3 and try dialing from there.

As soon as you press on number 3 , you get connected to con call.

Works on many devices .

Sent from my Falcon_CDMA (Moto G)

• Like 1

Thanks Hitesh, will try this

It works well, thanks again

I bought Motorola Electrify 2 from ebay few days back. intended to use of RCDMA.

As my prev handset was bb bold 9650 sim less. The activation process for the new sim is still under progress.

Incoming calls have already begun and going by the discussions on this thread, the data should work fine.

My problem however is that while dialing / reeving calls. The dialer screen automatically puts spaces and brackets in numbers.

And also shows some random country or city names like Afghanistan or Ohio etc.

I request you guys to plz help me with this problem. Is it because its a core US cellular make,

And how to change to Indian dialing. OR just get rid of these extra spaces and bracket symbols.

Thanx.

That Bull$hit CityID app is the culprit... Disable it and your problem will be solved...

• Like 2

Thanx, This idea seems to be working so far. need to see after using more.

It would be very helpful if someone can guide me to the easiest way, to transfer my contacts / texts / call log. from bb to android (moto elextrify 2)

Thanx

For contact there is option in BB, send contact to other device via Bluetooth.

Sent From Samsung Galaxy AXIOM

vcard

For contact there is option in BB, send contact to other device via Bluetooth.

Sent From Samsung Galaxy AXIOM

vcard for mat not supported.

PC Suit like software could have made this job easier for Electify2 owners. Me too struggling with Contacts part. Couldn't transfer my contacts from HTC Inc2 to this phone.

try this..

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?/topic/32670-Call-Conference-Trick-On-Motorola-Droid-2-&-Droid-2-Global

Call Conference Trick On Motorola Droid 2 & Droid 2 Global

tapped from my HTC desire 816DS on R-CDMA..

^^^

Use old trick by saving contact with number 3 only,

Dial first number, after getting connected . press home and select 2nd contact. 1st caller will be on hold automatically.

After 2nd call get connected , again press home and from contacts select contact with number 3 and try dialing from there.

As soon as you press on number 3 , you get connected to con call.

Works on many devices .

Sent from my Falcon_CDMA (Moto G)

This works on Motorola only?

Tested on HTC too.. worked..

tap'n frm HTC desire 816DS on R-CDMA / R-GSM

Ok. I tried it on HTC one and it didn't work.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I bought Motorola Electrify 2 from ebay few days back. intended to use of RCDMA.

As my prev handset was bb bold 9650 sim less. The activation process for the new sim is still under progress.

Incoming calls have already begun and going by the discussions on this thread, the data should work fine.

My problem however is that while dialing / reeving calls. The dialer screen automatically puts spaces and brackets in numbers.

And also shows some random country or city names like Afghanistan or Ohio etc.

I request you guys to plz help me with this problem. Is it because its a core US cellular make,

And how to change to Indian dialing. OR just get rid of these extra spaces and bracket symbols.

Thanx.

How much did it cost you? With or without box?

Still no data available on TI. It is able to connect to EVDO but data is not transferring. Should not be an issue with SIm as the same SIm is working fine in my HTC.

Checked with DFS tools and handset is in RUIM only mode.

Could any one get data on tata?

Hi all

My handset (ME2) was in repairs bcoz of something got stuck in the simcard slot

when I got it back on the next day, it was reset to factory settings.

And now im not able to use data (voice n texts are working fine)

plz help.

Also want to inform that, I've read and tried all the solutions mentioned

in this thread, and also from the one thread where APN settings for Android

(Reliance CDMA) has been discussed.

Yet it has been of no help so far, Ive also visited local ww and they say its a

handset specific problem and we dont have any expert for that.

Please anyone?

I am having a strange issue in my Motorola Electrify 2 - While on standby mode, Network is going to ZERO bars but whenever some call is coming / going its just jumping to FULL NETWORK!! Any idea how to fix that?

Just noticed a strange problem while using gsm in the phone. While trying to check balance a window comes up saying 'ussd code running' and nothing can be accessed even after leaving it like that after half an hour. Things become normal only after restarting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a known issue... Most old Motorola world phones on Sprint / USC network DOES NOT support USSD... Motorola Verizon phones mostly doesn't have such issues, afaik...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Hello

I am new to the forum. Need Help.

I just purchaed a "Motorola Electrify 2 XT 881 CDMA/GSM" from ebay dot in. I tried to configure reliance OMH sim to connect net. But I failed. Please provide me in detail how to configure that.