Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
addybtech

Moto G from Reliance is not working as expected.

Hello,

I purchased Moto G from Reliance Website. This is CDMA Phone. I activated my old number in this Phone. Now it is working fine.

When i started YouTube App, Buffering was not working with Data Usage but on WIFI Buffering was working. So I went to Reliance Store for check this out. They did not know about this issue. After that I went in the setting of Youtube App and change the country from US to India. After this change Youtube is working fine.

Now Many Online Music App are not working on my Phone. They are not buffering. Eg : Ganna, BollyWood Hungama, SongsPK.

These App does not have Country change setting like Youtube.

Conferencing is also not working.

Note : All the Apps are working fine on WIFI like Ganna, BollyWood Hungama, SongsPK Youtube.

I have Reliance 3G/EVDO Connection on my Phone

Please Suggest me if any settings do i need to change.

Thanks

• Like 1

Sorry Mods But I couldn't Resist Replying Pls delete this if you find it inappropriate

Welcome the Forum Buddy

You are the first One Many more will follow

as Reliance Wont be having Answers for your queries

But Members Here will surely help you out

This is Just the tip of the ICEBERG

This Forum should Have a New Thread " Sold By Reliance But Supported By RIMWEB "

• Like 4

^^^

Totally agree with you !

I am now stopping my support for Moto G sold by Rcom/girnar tele !!

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

• Like 4

^^^

@ addybtech

Make sure your evdo service is active. Check this with data on.

Go to settings>about>status>network type.

Are you on android 4.4.2?

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

Just zero out the proxies and buffering will work on data. Posted many times on many of my threads. Search search....

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 4

^^^

##3282# dial

So that the next query is nt about how to access proxy settings.

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

Thanks for your kind support to All.

Dhiraj,

I am new here. Please assist me. You have mentioned "Just zero out the proxies" in your comment. How to do this changes ?

Baba,

I have 3G/evdo in my Phone. Youtube is working cool it means I have good speed in my phone.

Thank You

Hello,

Yesterday, I tried to use internet from my Moto G in My Computer via HotSpot but It was giving me below error :

"Unable to connect to data network; turning off Tethering ot HotSpot. You may not be subscribed the Tethering and HotSpot service; Please contact you phone company."

Dhiraj,

I am new here. Please assist me. You have mentioned "Just zero out the proxies" in your comment. How to do this changes ?

Please do some thing guys.

Moto G s**ks me.

Thanks

Abhishek

^^^

Look under Motorola section, photo guide is posted.

You should search before posting questions which are answered many times.

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Hello,

Yesterday, I tried to use internet from my Moto G in My Computer via HotSpot but It was giving me below error :

"Unable to connect to data network; turning off Tethering ot HotSpot. You may not be subscribed the Tethering and HotSpot service; Please contact you phone company."

Dhiraj,

Please do some thing guys.

Moto G s**ks me.

Thanks

Abhishek

Dial ##3282#

GO to Edit

Enter the SPC 000000

Than go to Multimedia

& Erase Everything

Enter as below

IP 0.0.0.0

port 0

ip 0.0.0.0

port 0

For Call Conference try to save a No with 3 on phonebook

Than to MAke COnference Add Call after making the 1st call

Once the Second Call is Connected

Dont use Merge

go to Phonebook & Dial 3

which usaved earlier

Check if that works

Edited by KESHAV_IS
  • Like 1

Hello Keshav and RIMWEB Team,

First of all Feeling Awesome to resolve Conferencing issue and Online Buffering Issue. Thanks to All.

Second, Still facing one issue like.

In Every 10 minutes I have got one Popup says "New System software available : Fixed cellular activation bug"

Ther are two options

1) may be Later (But it is 10 mint fix)

2) Ok, Got it. (When i click on this it give me options to download from wifi or data then i download it, It downloaded succesfully but while installing it gives me error. )

Error : The update could not be properly validated, Please try again.

In every 10 mint popuo is irritating me. Please look into this or if you already have a thread for this then Please provide me the link.

Thanks in Advance.

Abhishek

Pls see the Tutorial threads created by Hitesh.

Clear instructions are there to first root the phone, then using an app such as Titanium Backup you should freeze the Motorola OTA app which is responsible for downloading updates.

Hello Keshav and RIMWEB Team,

First of all Feeling Awesome to resolve Conferencing issue and Online Buffering Issue. Thanks to All.

Second, Still facing one issue like.

In Every 10 minutes I have got one Popup says "New System software available : Fixed cellular activation bug"

Ther are two options

1) may be Later (But it is 10 mint fix)

2) Ok, Got it. (When i click on this it give me options to download from wifi or data then i download it, It downloaded succesfully but while installing it gives me error. )

Error : The update could not be properly validated, Please try again.

In every 10 mint popuo is irritating me. Please look into this or if you already have a thread for this then Please provide me the link.

Thanks in Advance.

Abhishek

is call conference working the way i told ??

Hello Basu,

Are you taking about below thread:

[Root] Motorola XT912 Root Exploit for 4.1.2 JellyBean Only !

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/36434-root-motorola-xt912-root-exploit-for-412-jellybean-only/

If not please provide me the link.

Without Root the Phone, "Motorola OTA app" is not showing in the list of Titanium Backup App. Please Suggest.

Hello Keshav,

Yes, You are correct for resolving the issue of Confferencing. Thanks.

Thanks

@addybtech welcome to the forum

First a bit of gyaan, the key to tinkering with anything is reading - all the questions are already answered in great detail by @Hitesh in his various posts. Of course since you are new you probably are not able to understand them, but what I am trying to say here is, read up and try to learn - the joys of being able to tweak yourself are great!

With that out of the way,

The rooting guide is here - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/36771-how-to-unlock-boost-moto-g-boot-loader-and-install-recovery/ follow posts 1 and 2 then 27

Once rooted, go here http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/36863-how-to-remove-hands-free-activation-and-bootloader-unlock-warning-on-moto-g/#entry310017 post 4 on how to freeze the OTA app (use the same app as given in post 1)

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Hi,

I am using Reliance Postpaid Connection, I want to make call conference but not working as per handset features and not working as per rcom.co.in suggestion.

I ask with Reliance CC, they are explaining the same, for old Key type of mobile phones.

Please suggest if you know.

thanks in advance.

check call conferencing trick thread by kapil agrawal..

Edited by aalok

Hello,

I am trying to use internet from my Moto G in My Computer via HotSpot but It was giving me below error :

When i have restarted my phone. It gives me "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" I am sure it has been unlocked or not. It may chance this unlocked is done by Reliance itself. I did not do anything.

Please suggest me the steps and if you are referring any existing thread please give me link.

Thank you

Abhishek

Hello,

I am trying to use internet from my Moto G in My Computer via HotSpot but It was giving me below error :

When i have restarted my phone. It gives me "Warning Bootloader Unlocked" I am sure it has been unlocked or not. It may chance this unlocked is done by Reliance itself. I did not do anything.

Please suggest me the steps and if you are referring any existing thread please give me link.

Thank you

Abhishek

One more victim of newtel !

Look around , solution already provided on this website

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

Hitesh Ji, You are Awesome. I have resolved WIFI issue in Moto G.

Thank you so much. I think you should give KT to Reliance People who tells me like "Baher ke phone mai ye sab activate nahi kar sakte."

Thanks yaar. Really great. Feeling Awesome.

Hitesh Ji,

I know my expectation is increasing.

Is there any way to update my Moto G operating system from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 or 4. My friends are using latest android. Please suggest me if possible.

Thanks

Abhishek Dadhich

Hitesh Ji, You are Awesome. I have resolved WIFI issue in Moto G.

Thank you so much. I think you should give KT to Reliance People who tells me like "Baher ke phone mai ye sab activate nahi kar sakte."

Thanks yaar. Really great. Feeling Awesome.

Hitesh Ji,

I know my expectation is increasing.

Is there any way to update my Moto G operating system from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 or 4. My friends are using latest android. Please suggest me if possible.

Thanks

Abhishek Dadhich

For cdma moto g, only 4.4.2 is official

I am on 4.4.4 with custom rom.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2