Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
cisco_tech86

Moto G CDMA Working On BSNL CDMA Network

^^^

2nd option is useless here !

Cannot change MEID of moto G.

Don't know if any china radio is available or not. If modded radio is available then it might be possible.

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Yes second option extremely difficult . Moto G esn changing is near impossible at the moment

Today I went to BSNL office and I found one right person, he has seen Motog and he said that it would be activated tomorrow morning but the number starts 861216xxxx. 861 is the std code and last four digits as per availablity. I will update after it is activated.

wow.. great... good luck.. i have verizon moto g.. if its working then i will also give u my meid number, please approach him for me.. i will give u money. i have 2 verizon moto g. i stay in hyderabad.. please help.. thanks.

But the problem is it will not work for SMS and voice, out of Nellore city. If you want voice and SMS working, try any exchange within twin cities or nearby exchanges which fall under 040 code.

Today I went to BSNL office and I found one right person, he has seen Motog and he said that it would be activated tomorrow morning but the number starts 861216xxxx. 861 is the std code and last four digits as per availablity. I will update after it is activated.

wow.. great... good luck.. i have verizon moto g.. if its working then i will also give u my meid number, please approach him for me.. i will give u money. i have 2 verizon moto g. i stay in hyderabad.. please help.. thanks.

But the problem is it will not work for SMS and voice, out of Nellore city. If you want voice and SMS working, try any exchange within twin cities or nearby exchanges which fall under 040 code.

ohhh ok.. can please confirm that bsnl network is working on verizon moto g. or plz pm me ur mobile no, i have some doubts. please

^^^

BSNL network works on Verizon phone just like boost phone

if you live in the following areas then only you will get EVDO in Hyderabad

Hyderabad Coverage:

Jeedimetla, Jubilee Hills, Ameerpet, Charminar, Lingampally, Barkatpura, Kawadiguda, Motinagar, Kushaiguda, RTC cross roads, Durganagar, Saroornagar
Yerragadda, Prakash nagar, Mehidipatnam, Padma Rao Nagar, Secunderabad, Saifabad, Malakpet, Tarnaka, Gowliguda, KPHB, ABIDS, Gacchibowli
Madhapur, Ameerpet, Sainikpuri, Golconda, Mahindra hills, Kukatpalli, Yousufguda,Film nagar, Dilshuiknagar

is it possible to activate MTS on this verizon moto g?

i need to activate mts.

voice and sms will also work for me

^^^

No

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

2nd option is useless here !

Cannot change MEID of moto G.

Don't know if any china radio is available or not. If modded radio is available then it might be possible.

Hitesh Bhai, I'm having a Solidstate RADIO made in China at home, see if it can be used. :P :P :P .... Lolz.... jokes apart, I think if it is working with BSNL WLL than it will work with MTNL Garuda in Mumbai too ?

rad_sanyo10g831hu.jpg

Pic Courtesy

Yes MTNL should work same way as bsnl

Yes MTNL should work same way as bsnl

MTNL CDMA network is a zero and they still do not offer EVDO. MTNL garuda is a big failure. MTNL should handover CDMA business to BSNL they are just wasting resources.

Sent from my A99 using Tapatalk

Attaching the screenshot of DFS and BSNL PRL. https://db.tt/DV8Pla4i

@ mods pls attach this into 1st post.

Edited by cisco_tech86
  • Like 1

What is this,..? Is this a programming software to work on bsnl networks. I've verizon moto g XT1028. Can I make some changes on cdma phone to get bsnl network.. What are the steps to do this.

now all BSNL Moto G desirous can use it as it comes from the user who is already using it , fully functional with 1x

• Like 1

If the user obtain for 10 digit number same can be work for evdo too.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

^ any instructions on how to achieve this please ?

anyway to get the moto g cdma working on bsnl

I havent tried to register for 10 digits yet. because of time consuming process at BSNL office. But it is poosible.

BSNL wont let 10 digit number easily, as mention by Cisco_tech86 work at BSNL office is too much time consuming.

better go for tata with 1x by paying its cost.

Registration chargers are 500 rs. and you need contacts and request to your area DE to register your MEID.

You can go for BSNL CDMA and can programme for BSNL with the help of our Gurus

Hey there! Would you please let me know, where I will be able to register a CDMA phone MEID with BSNL? I have an iPhone 4 CDMA that never had a service on it (because it is a replacement iPhone from Apple store).The initial device had Sprint service earlier but, service was switched to a new phone upon contract renewal. So, basically what I have had no real phone number or ESN on it. It's Sim status is Unlocked.

My dad wanted to use it with Reliance or BSNL. Actually he is more inclined towards BSNL CDMA, because he is BSNL GSM customer since ages and wants to use this iPhone 4 CDMA with BSNL. iPhone 4 CDMA comes without any sim slot :doh: .

Please let me know how to go with BSNL CDMA service on this phone. I am located in Rajkot, Gujarat and my dad's service is also from here. I have already enquired about MEID registration at a BSNL office another town where my dad has some contacts. But, they said they (BSNL entirely) don't do it.

Though, I have quoted nellorian's post, anyone else's help will be equally appreciated. :support:

Thanks a bunch in advance. :hi2:

how to get BSNL CDMA on NV BASED foreign handset.

I programmed as per BSNL parameters

What is next procedure.???

from where i get my meid register in BSNL

??

@Manish. Paid DFS is required to program the iPhone 4. BSNL certianly register the MEID i have registered myself more than 10 devices. you will need proper contacts to work with these Babus.

@Samrat. you need to contact your local exchange DE and ask them to register your MEID.