Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
keval32

Tutorial : How to get data on OMH on 4.4 Kitkat on LG G2

I am having Verizon LG G3 VS985 with Lollipop. Call & SMS working with reliance OMH sim card with out any tweaks. grayed 3G symbol shows near network tower. But data is not working.

Tried this method (changing VZW to REL). but phone process crash. Any other method to get the data on VS985 on reliance OMH sim?

Thanks

Lollipop does not need any tweak, Data works without any build.prop edit by default.

Is the sms issue resolved in lollypop

Lollipop does not need any tweak, Data works without any build.prop edit by default.

I got my Verizon G2 today VS980 and OMH data doesn't appear to be working. I am still on Kitkat 4.4.2 though. There are no errors or anything, it just doesn't connect. Will try updating to Lollipop and see if it works.

Looks like an issue with the RUIM, I tried another RUIM (RECRUC06 series) and it worked right away. Not sure what's the series of the one that didn't work though as its cut and I don't have the outer frame. :) Although the same RUIM which didn't work on the G2 works fine on an LG Tribute without any issues. Weird.

I got my Verizon G2 today VS980 and OMH data doesn't appear to be working. I am still on Kitkat 4.4.2 though. There are no errors or anything, it just doesn't connect. Will try updating to Lollipop and see if it works.

Looks like an issue with the RUIM, I tried another RUIM (RECRUC06 series) and it worked right away. Not sure what's the series of the one that didn't work though as its cut and I don't have the outer frame. :) Although the same RUIM which didn't work on the G2 works fine on an LG Tribute without any issues. Weird.

Hello

I have VZW LG G2 VS980 on Kitkat 4.4.2 VS98024A. Only facing issue with call. I am able to make first call only. Than restart is compulsory for another call. Can you please advise the solution ?

@keval this thing does not work for LG G3 VS985.

Handset restarts showin error com.android.phone has stopped working.

Please get me some solution to use data on VS985.

Data works perfectly fine on GSM.

I tried both type or CDMA sims but no luck.

Thanks in advance