Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KESHAV_IS

Motorola Droid 4.4.4 update locks cdma ruim support, Do Not update.

Whats the number series of new sim cards. Can someone tell.

07 series.
Is that a Rsn starting ?

Normally Rsn start with R for reliance.

Then comes vendor name starting like E or G etc. Then some more alphabet then few zero then number.

Sim which work for me was RECRUC0000xxxxx.

Also few people reported that series RGERUC000xxxxxx works on note2/3 and S3/4

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Rgeruc0007....

Mtorola droid Razr M no data after 4.4.2 update in reliance pls help

Mtorola droid Razr M no data after 4.4.2 update in reliance pls help

If you have omh micro sim then try to add manual APN and them try. This was not required prior to kitkat upgrade

Sent from my A99 using Tapatalk

No need verizone sim card insert any gsm card after gsm singal change network mod to LTE/CDMA remove gsm card without switch off insert ur CDMA card its work with data this trik work for me on reliance CDMA sorry for my bad english

Thanks for the trick.. this worked on my motorola droix maxx xt 1080.

but is there any solution to downgrade to 4.4.2.... coz u need a gsm sim every time u reboot... it is not possible..

everything is working fine , no need to unlock boot loader or root . just needed modded sim card . pl refer my screenshot.

Pls pm me your contact number..

Your inbox is full...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

hi,

i just updated my moto x to 4.4.4

RUIM works fine on it. i initially tried hot swapping from GSM to CDMA. that too works fine.

data works on both CDMA and GSM

RUIM accepted after reboot! no problem with data.

Note: i tried GSM on Airtels precut nano sim.

Hi Guys...

Got into this problem recently and still hunting for a solution.

Product:

Motorola Droid HD (XT926)

Carrier:

Verizon

Unlocked, Singel SIm, works on both GSM and CDMA Sim Cards

Problem Statement:

Bought from:

Ebay (from a new seller)

PROBLEM STATEMENT:

Bought this phone and it was running 4.2 android version, everything was working great, for the first time I experienced a fell a little more than a nexus prime.

While my mobile data was on some update came and took a long time, I was not able to stop the data update aswell. After the update Mobile data stopped working :( however it works file with a GSM Sim, and I am on Reliance CDMA and I dont want to change it to GSM.

Resolution:

<<TBD>>

Still hunting, some one told me that a Special SIm Card which is released by Reliance in Mumbai and Vizag will be suitable to enable data work on the latest android version? However not sure.

Anyone any clues on this? Please share...

Thx in adv! :)

Get the new series sim and try for data. Sim series is 06 series.

hi,

RUIM works fine on it. i initially tried hot swapping from GSM to CDMA. that too works fine.

Hi,

Which moto phone r u using. I have a verizon moto x and am not sure if I should update or not.

Thanks

Sanjay Joshi

hi,

Hi,

Which moto phone r u using. I have a verizon moto x and am not sure if I should update or not.

Thanks

Sanjay Joshi

Go ahead and update moto x Verizon to 4.4.4

It works fine with omh data and voice.

^^^ Thanks

Have read that 4.4.4 has some battery issues. Alrdy the battery life is not what I was hoping for it to be.

Trying to make a choice between Sprint LG G2, Sprint Note 3 and Verizon Moto X.

Best imho is G2 but touchscreen issue has come up once alrdy in a months usage and Note 3 has lousy battery so hoping.......

hi,

Hi,

Thanks

Sanjay Joshi

Hi, Which series of SIM card are you using? My Droid Mini is not working on Android 4.4.4

hi,

Hi,

Thanks

Sanjay Joshi

Hi, Which series of SIM card are you using? My Droid Mini is not working on Android 4.4.4
Recruc06

babaji knows best :)

once i got the sim cut from reliance, i did not bother to take back the pieces. which means, unfortunately i do not have the sim series.

^^^

i'm using a white moto x from verizon bought on the edge plus program. updates working fine.

i had a small problem when i had to hot swap with a gsm to get the cdma working.. but after that, even after reboots, cdma working fine now.

Joey

hi,

Hi,

Thanks

Sanjay Joshi

Recruc06

Is it working even after Reboot? I also have the same series SIM card. It works with Data, but only after using a GSM SIM. Does not get any Signal after reboot.

hi,

Hi,

Thanks

Sanjay Joshi

Recruc06

Is it working even after Reboot? I also have the same series SIM card. It works with Data, but only after using a GSM SIM. Does not get any Signal after reboot.
Yes it's working normally even after reboot

I've a Verizon Droid Maxx unlocked for GSM bought in USA. The hadset was never activated or rooted. I want to use it for Reliance CDMA. Calling and SMS was functional before 4.4.4 upgrade but no data. Nothing works after 4.4.4 upgrade. Tried inserting VZW non-activated Sim solution as suggested here...no use. Any suggestions?

Try inserting the gsm first when u get the networks change the mode to cdma then remove the gsm Sim and insert the CDMA Sim.

Edited by KESHAV_IS

I'm using rcdma on droid maxx on 4.4

Has anyone noticed this?

Whenever I get call waiting n if i dont accept or reject a call then even after i end the 1st call, the phone app screen won't go... I've to restart only.. It's very annoying...

Try inserting the gsm first when u get the networks change the mode to cdma then remove the gsm Sim and insert the CDMA Sim.

Thanks for your help. I don't have a nano-sized GSM Sim card available handily. I do have a Verizon 4G non-activated card that came with the handset which I inserted into the handset. It picks up signal. But when I re-insert my Reliance sim card I get 'no-service message even if I select CDMA option in networks. Any other solutions? Thanks in advance..

Modded sim any one explain plz

It's a programmes/paid sim you can buy from our sellers for phones having issue supporting full services with omh.

Please give me a link how to update moto xt 912 verizon to 4.4.4