Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KESHAV_IS

Motorola Droid 4.4.4 update locks cdma ruim support, Do Not update.

Hi ashi I'm not technical person plz explain process of radio downgrad how to setup adb in my PC if u have any tutorial link plz pm me I have xt 1080 with same prob my phone build date is 18 June 2014 can I downgrad radio sorry for my bad English

Thanks Hitesh !!!

You rock !!

Just downgraded my Droid Maxx XT 1080 using your procedure and now it is working fine with TATA CDMA sim even after reboot.

Awesome !!! You saved my phone.. :)

Thanks a tonn...

I think I've solved the issue on droid maxx...

After 4.4.4 i was unable to use cdma after restart unless i used gsm sim n then swapped it with cdma sim...

Somehow, 4.4.4 update brought a bad radio.. Specially for wifi.. Many places wifi won't connect where earlier it would connect before update..

So, i thought of downgrading the radio..

I downgraded it... N not sure about the wifi problem is solved or not... As I'm yet to use it at all the places.. But now cdma sim works even after restart.. Confirmed working.. Restated twice...

Here is the link to radio http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2674867

I'll post more details..

Your bl was unlocked?

No, my bootloader is still locked and yet this patch worked. Now my tata cdma sim works even after reboot .... CONFIRMED :good:

Thanks again..

Yes you can downgrade radio of your phone..

ADB setup instructions can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979

and radio downgrade instructions page link is already given on the first post of this page i.e. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2674867

Link is working perfectly, downloading now,will upload to Dropbox

Sent from my Falcon_CDMA (Moto G)

Thanks Hitesh !!!

You rock !!

Just downgraded my Droid Maxx XT 1080 using your procedure and now it is working fine with TATA CDMA sim even after reboot.

Thanks a tonn...

After 4.4.4 i was unable to use cdma after restart unless i used gsm sim n then swapped it with cdma sim...

Somehow, 4.4.4 update brought a bad radio.. Specially for wifi.. Many places wifi won't connect where earlier it would connect before update..

I downgraded it... N not sure about the wifi problem is solved or not... As I'm yet to use it at all the places.. But now cdma sim works even after restart.. Confirmed working.. Restated twice...

Here is the link to radio http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2674867

I'll post more details..

The Radio download link is not working can you please upload the files to some dropbox... or provide any other link... !!

Download here http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/1/view/qtepdzwflrd6lc7/droid%20maxx/4.4_19.6.3%20radio.zip

Thanks Hitesh !!!

You rock !!

Thanks a tonn...

I'll post more details..

The Radio download link is not working can you please upload the files to some dropbox... or provide any other link... !!

Download here http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/1/view/qtepdzwflrd6lc7/droid%20maxx/4.4_19.6.3%20radio.zip

Thanks buddy...

Let's hope lollipop resolves the perils of many droid users here. What kitkat has spoiled!

Droid ultra get new update any news

New system ver 23.3.24 release for droid ultra let's hope

Good news for all droid user I have update my droid ultra xt1080 with new system ver23.3.24 problem solve after switch of or rebooting no network enjoy new update

Good news for all droid user I have update my droid ultra xt1080 with new system ver23.3.24 problem solve after switch of or rebooting no network enjoy new update

This is really Good News..

My Droid Maxx xt 1080 also downloaded an update of 140 MB and prompts me to install but I have not installed it yet.. So that it may not block my CDMA sim again.

But now It seems that I should install it...

What do you suggest?

I have heard there is some battery drain issue which is reducing the battery backup of Maxx to half.

Ashi install it no any problem in my droid ultra no any bettery backup problem

What about GSM compatibility and data services?

Update Successful

Tata CDMA sim working after reboot also...

post-80065-0-39603400-1414850709_thumb.p

Update: Earlier my phone was not updated. It showed Update successful but actually it was not.

Next day my phone again showed me that an update is available for your device and downloaded a 140 MB update. After checking in About Phone, I got to know that the previous update was failed. Then I reflashed my droid maxx with 4.4.4 radio and installed update again. Now it worked and CDMA sim and data working fine now.

post-80065-0-72547600-1414985342_thumb.p

Update: Earlier my phone was not updated. It showed Update successful but actually it was not.

Next day my phone again showed me that an update is available for your device and downloaded a 140 MB update. After checking in About Phone, I got to know that the previous update was failed. Then I reflashed my droid maxx with 4.4.4 radio and installed update again. Now it worked and CDMA sim and data working fine now.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-11-03-08-51-52.png

Were you able to get WiFi tether working on this version?

No, wifi tether is still not working.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-11-03-08-51-52.png

Were you able to get WiFi tether working on this version?

After updating my phone is using more battery.

Now my battery is draining faster... :(

Update: No more battery drain issue.

Now my phone is working normal as it used to be. however i couldn't figure out what caused more battery consumption first two days, but after restarting it is working fine.

Guys I have droid MAxx running on 4.4 BL unlocked still I'm not able to get reliance cdma data even I'm downgrade to 4.2.2 radio what's the issue.

Hi,

After very long time Logging in this forum being confident that I will get solution for my Issue. Now the problem is I have got is I have got Motorola Droid Maxx Turbo unlocked version of Verizon and my problem is I not able to use data in that mobile, I am using Reliance CDMA and I able to make calls in that but data mode is not working.

Bhai anybody plz help me by giving solution.....

Hi,

After very long time Logging in this forum being confident that I will get solution for my Issue. Now the problem is I have got is I have got Motorola Droid Maxx Turbo unlocked version of Verizon and my problem is I not able to use data in that mobile, I am using Reliance CDMA and I able to make calls in that but data mode is not working.

Which is this phone - "Droid Maxx Turbo"?

If you Follow the Verizon series of boosted battery Motorola phone. Last year they had released droid maxx 2013. This year they have launched ultra specs droid turbo. 2014

Interestingly in few markets first time a gsm only version is also selling of same phone called Moto maxx.

If you remember there were pre google era Moto phones called droid razr maxx & hd. These are hybrid successors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:previous:

I am using Droid Maxx. The new phone is Droid Turbo.

Asher referred to a "Droid Maxx Turbo"

Hi,

Yes Droid Maxx Turo

Key features
  • 5.2" QHD AMOLED display (2,560 x 1,440 pixels); 565ppi; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
  • 2.7GHz quad-core Krait 450 CPU; Adreno 420GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset; 3GB of RAM
  • 21MP camera with dual-LED flash; 2160p@24fps video capture; 2MP front-facing unit with 1080p video
  • 3,900mAh battery; bundled Motorola Turbo Charger
  • Android 4.4.4 KitKat with stock UI; planned Android 5.0 Lollipop update
  • 32/64GB of built-in memory
  • Cat. 4 LTE support; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS/GLONASS; microUSB
  • Gesture controls via built-in IR sensor
  • Available voice control and active notifications
  • Active noise cancellation with four microphones
  • Quality build materials that include Ballistic Nylon and DuPont Kevlar reinforced by Metallized Glass Fiber
  • Splash-resistant; internals with water-repellent nanocoating