Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nitinmukesh123

Xiaomi MI 3

you mean registration for 2nd sep. sale???

Have been using MI3 and i am pretty happy with the same. It is a good quality phone and worth the money spent. Can't say the same for Redmi 1s as its a low budget phone and may come with its own load of challenges and issues. Just hoping that folks are not jumping the gun to buy the same. I see for many people owning this is more of a status symbol and an ego issue, where they just want to buy a MI3 to show that they own one and one of the very few in billions using the same in India.

Have been using MI3 and i am pretty happy with the same. It is a good quality phone and worth the money spent. Can't say the same for Redmi 1s as its a low budget phone and may come with its own load of challenges and issues. Just hoping that folks are not jumping the gun to buy the same. I see for many people owning this is more of a status symbol and an ego issue, where they just want to buy a MI3 to show that they own one and one of the very few in billions using the same in India.

I have used the redmi mediatek for a while and it worked great. Personally I loved the camera on the redmi more

Got a chance to see the MI3 from my friend. The device is looking really good and the handling is awesome.

But i cant understand the marketing plan of Xioami. How they going to build a strong brand with this circus sales practice? Flash sales is making tons of free publicity. But making happy to few thousand people and frustrating few lakh customers.

Due to non or limited availability of handsets, how could the customer base grow? If i recommend the device to friends, but where is it available? Now MI3 sales is discontinued. Same will repeat to Redmi 1s.

Without free availability of handsets, Xioami is not worth to stand long time in India.

• Like 1

Mi 3 camera quality is very bad.

Otherwise nice phone

I bought an Mi3 for my brother, myself, my aunt, 5 of my friends and about 35 random strangers on the Internet (I added it to their carts for them). It is by far the BEST value for money I have ever seen for a mobile phone.

The only problem is that they haven't yet released the kernel sources, which makes the whole thing very suspicious..

• Like 1

i have 1 Xiaomi Mi3 in my cart if any 1 want let me know,.

i have 1 Xiaomi Mi3 in my cart if any 1 want let me know,.

still available guys.

Mi4 is coming, so guess folks not interested in buying MI3 anymore.

right but many people believe mi4 is over priced and mi3 still vfm.

Mi4 is overpriced...if that is the case what is one plus one?

MI4 and one plus one almost same specs...still one is termed over priced and other as VFM...strange

i guess you need to check specs properly mi4 16gb 3g price 20k and 1+1 22k but 64gb also support both indian 4g bands.

Edit: if you want more debate on this better start a new thread.

Edited by cooladitya007

Few differences are

MI4

5" Inches Screen

8 MP Secondary Camera

16 GB for 20k

No 4G support in India.

OnePlus One

5.5 Inches Screen

5 MP Secondary Camera

64 GB for 22k

Supports all 4G in India

My point is In India MI4 is also good VFM..Which other phone gives Qual 801 chip set under 20k

Agree one plus one support 4g...but where r services ..

at least a year plus more before we get good coverage on 4g in India...

Regarding MI3...don't we have phones like ZTE Grand S2 offering same spec at less price

What about YU YUREKA? why not in discussion any where?

Good handset at rock bottom price.

@Sudharsan

Agree that MI4 is a vfm phone too... But 16GB non-expandable storage is as good as useless, imho.. I am telling this from my experience from MI3 16GB..

Yes, coverage of 4G will be OK after one year only.. But there are people who use their mobiles more than 2 years and for them future proofing is important too...

@kshah ji, YUREKA is also good, but hard to get one.. Atleast in flipkart, they show a counter and we know when to click the buy button..

I have recently bought Lenovo A6000 (Rs6999) for my graphics designer.. Its very super smooth, even with 1GB RAM.. Its the cheapest 4G phone currently in market.. Only few bloat apps are coming with phone and most (if not all) can be removed without root.. 5" screen is awesome, has got DualSIM slots, SD slot, slim, yet better battery, camera is also good, etc...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

I really liked the YU Yureka.. But the unit I got was defective and had proximity sensor issues. The device performance and battery life were decent though.

I really liked the YU Yureka.. But the unit I got was defective and had proximity sensor issues. The device performance and battery life were decent though.

You are not the only one, I know 5 more folks who bought it and returned it and now are using a redmi note and happy with the same.

Proximity sensor was a minor issue but solved as of now

And @kshah I actually came looking for you here....long time since we lost touch...Good to know YU are also playing GOD these days. Well I was also among the lucky few who could snatch the deal on the first day with the leather case... In fact since that day one or the other friend makes me book a deal on Thursdays...till now been thrice lucky...tired of it now..

Anyway @kshah you get in touch... I'll also PM this one to you.

YU is indeed a good handset. I switched from note 2 so it is not a great upgrad but I was more than satisfied with NOTE2. I never got attracted to any other handset after note 2. All seems to be just upgraded CPU and RAM without any tangible gain in productivity.

I will write my experience with YU once I get time.

@mr flops. I have your phone number but saved as your forum name only. Thanks for remembering me.