Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kmc251

How to stop Handsfree activation in Sprint LG G3 (LS990)

Hi...

i have a Sprint Lg G3... as soon as i connect to internet this annoying thing appears and says Handsfree activation.. can someone pls help how to stop this thing...

post-78870-0-67305300-1409738457_thumb.j

SOLVED !!

just Rename

LGstartupwizard.apk... Which is located at

/system/priv-app

and you are done...

Edited by kmc251
  • Like 1

@kmc can sprint lg g3 work with Cdma ruim?

@kmc can sprint lg g3 work with Cdma ruim?

Yes it works...

Rename LGSetup.apk to .bak. I havent checked by myself,but quite sure it would work. u should be Rooted

^@ Vijay: yes it can

Sprint Version Works?

Sprint Version Works?

I think ankur and me already answered that...

Yes vijay!!! Sprint G3 works on omh...

same method of LG g2 should work ... pls try !

same method of LG g2 should work ... pls try !

had tried that... but didnt worked...

@ankur...

its not LGsetup... but LGstartupwizard.apk... Which is located at

/system/priv-app

did the trick.... thanks everyone...

:signthankspin:

Edited by kmc251

Lgstartupwizard. Apk

Rename it and you are done

Thanks to kunal sir. He confirms that it is done

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

Is gsm also working in sprint G3?

Is gsm also working in sprint G3?

Here is the method but haven't tested it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-lg-g3/general/unlock-sim-gsm-how-to-t2853594

Posted by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Is anyone using reliance cdma ruim on this G3?

As i have note that LG phones are having problems running Reliance CDMA sims. Only first call after a restart gets connected and after first call no incoming or outgoing call gets connected. This happens in LG flex. Please confirm the same for G3.

Thanks.

As i have note that LG phones are having problems running Reliance CDMA sims. Only first call after a restart gets connected and after first call no incoming or outgoing call gets connected. This happens in LG flex. Please confirm the same for G3.

Thanks.

This has happened with my customers on g2. 4-5 people reported it. Keep flashing with lg flash tool. It will go away. Its just happening. Not faced so for for g3.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks.

Not faced this

Will this method works for LG G2 ?

Lgstartupwizard. Apk

I am gettting same pop up but only when I get conected to any wifi .. for GSM data no such issue. Will this work for LG G2 ?

I've updated my verizon LG G3 to Lollipop with the SkyDragon 3.0.1 ROM, and everything is working. Only hitch is that though able to connect to hotspot after swapping hotspotprovision and mobilehostspot apk's with the modded ones, can't get websites as think it doesn't route properly. But am able to tether both wired as well as wireless using Pdanet.

Seems there is lots of confusion in xda as to go which way to lollipop, as there are 2 methods, one involving manual partitions flashing using the JasmineRom thread and the other flashing the Skydragon ROM. I've tried the jasminerom by running the setup script which flashes all partitions while phone is in recovery mode, but you loose Download mode after this, also can't get DATA working on cdma nv mode on this , but haven't tried using RUIM. Luckily there is a download mode patch now , using which we regain Download mode and can TOT back to stock 10B firmware, root and from there update upto 12B without loosing root.

Once you reach rooted 12B just flash twrp recovery and you're good to flash the Skydragon rom to Lollipop.

use with care as there are definitely 2 cases of hardbricks in xda using JasmineRom method.

help i cant change it its saying its read only on my sprint lg g3 ls990

help i cant change it its saying its read only on my sprint lg g3 ls990

Use es file explorer and then change to RW mode. And then change file name

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo using Tapatalk 2

ok thank you for you ankurcshahr for your help

also i dont know if i can ask this here but can i put a verizon lg g3 rom on a sprint lg g3 ls990 if any one knows if i can do that thanks and also do a usa sim unlock for at&t Or T-Mobile?

Data doesn't work while roaming in gsm. i am on 5.0.1. Calls and sms are working fine. Data works in local. What do i do? please help

Thanks.

This has happened with my customers on g2. 4-5 people reported it. Keep flashing with lg flash tool. It will go away. Its just happening. Not faced so for for g3.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Should I flash Stock multiple times with LG Flash tool until only first call issue gets resolved ? Have VZW G2 LS980 on 4.4.2 24A

^ yes.

Thanks Boss. Resolved after 3rd Flash.. You are simply great... :smiley-bounce022:

• Like 1

Data doesn't work while roaming in gsm. i am on 5.0.1. Calls and sms are working fine. Data works in local. What do i do? please help

Data works perfect in GSM/CDMA in roaming on ZV8 , hope you have solved the issue ?