Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

ZTE is single core with good battery backup. Everything works in it flawlessly. It's a good phone with great features with respect to its price.

I am really confused which one i should buy either razr hd/razr maxx hd.

As both of them have same model no xt926 so its quite confusing which
one i take.So Plz expert help me out which is good for 1x /evdo data and working with all cdma sim.

Is any Droid phone works with bsnl evdo ??

hi guys

i m planning to import lg tribute LS660 & i want to know how it can be unlocked for indian omh ruims

please help

^^^

Purchase SPC/MSL for those who want to use LG Tribute. I also searched for msl link but no reliable source was found.

Check this video this guy has unlocked and using it contact smartsamrat of our forum.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/9cfYZWOs4lE

Edited by shreesh

LG tribute is available on ebay GEB for 3825 only! With coupons it will be cheaper. Anyone using the phone who can share the experience?

I am also bought Lg Tribute by geb . Any solution for unlock it and use with ruim

• Like 1

will galaxy s3 of verizon and sprint suppprt ruim outof box ?

I found a method to find the MSL code for LG Tribute. I was able to put the phone into SIM mode. I don't have any SIM right now to test. I personally think that taking money for this 'hack' is unethical. This community has helped a lot and I think it's my duty to give something back.

To put things in a short manner,when you activate the device on Ting,you will get the MSL/SPC. To activate,you just need to go to ting website and proceed from there. Hope this helps somebody.

• Like 1

I found a method to find the MSL code for LG Tribute. I was able to put the phone into SIM mode. I don't have any SIM right now to test. I personally think that taking money for this 'hack' is unethical. This community has helped a lot and I think it's my duty to give something back.

To put things in a short manner,when you activate the device on Ting,you will get the MSL/SPC. To activate,you just need to go to ting website and proceed from there. Hope this helps somebody.

Thanks, this page has more info about it for those interested.

http://piiis.blogspot.in/2014/10/how-to-use-sprint-lg-tribute-with-page.html

I just did this and got my SPC by email immediately. You just need to input the MEID and the ICC ID, both are printed on the outer box itself. I had to add a payment method, but I used a Virtual CC added to an Amazon account and used that as the payment source. You do not need to perform the actual activation on the device, I don't think it would work from India anyway. I haven't got the device in my hands yet, just asked my friend in US to send a pic of the barcode at the bottom with the MEID info.

I suppose if you use a referral link, you would get 25 USD as Ting credit, so payment may not be required. If anyone is interested you may use mine -- https://z9q7jd3mm79.ting.com/

Edited by varkey
  • Like 1

@varkey

@Sandeep Tammu

For activation of sprint devices you could also use https://myaccount.prepaid.sprint.com/activate/contactInfo.jsp

Its free and gives a prepaid 90 days actual mobile number . Just close it when it takes to payment page

Read it on SD where everyone is using to activate Sprint devices free of cost

Haven't gone through the actual procedure and presume would require social security number

^ But is there a need to activate before using the device? The Ting method was to get the SPC, I don't think Sprint would give the SPC on activation.

^ But is there a need to activate before using the device? The Ting method was to get the SPC, I don't think Sprint would give the SPC on activation.

That was to disable activation . In some devices it doesn't allow to proceed ahead to root/disable activation till you activate it so ..

Then of course we could chat with Sprint international helpline and get the SPC . Many have done this

That was to disable activation . In some devices it doesn't allow to proceed ahead to root/disable activation till you activate it so ..

Then of course we could chat with Sprint international helpline and get the SPC . Many have done this

Ah ok. Do you know which all phones need to be activated to remove the activation popup? If so wouldn't we need need to do it from the US itself? Activation wouldn't work from India right?

Anyway I think the Ting method seems easier, you get the device activated and the SPC in a min or less, only thing is you need a payment method added, but you can always use a VCC, they won't charge anything upfront.

Ah ok. Do you know which all phones need to be activated to remove the activation popup? If so wouldn't we need need to do it from the US itself? Activation wouldn't work from India right?

Anyway I think the Ting method seems easier, you get the device activated and the SPC in a min or less, only thing is you need a payment method added, but you can always use a VCC, they won't charge anything upfront.

not sure but volt/tribute/HTC 510 . It was in one of these SD thread in wiki

What about the Verizon Motorola DROID TURBO? Anything else needed to be done or works out of the box?

Does moto x 2013 works out of the box on tata/reliance CDMA network?

will ZTE Grand S Pro N9835 US Celluler support RUIM.?

Hi,

Anybody tried LG VOLT with reliance CDMA SIM? It has a SIM card slot and has better features than LG TRIBUTE. Price is also similar 39.99$.

Boost Mobile / Sprint Prepaid LG Volt

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6357&idPhone2=6812

Hi,

Anybody tried LG VOLT with reliance CDMA SIM? It has a SIM card slot and has better features than LG TRIBUTE. Price is also similar 39.99$.

Boost Mobile / Sprint Prepaid LG Volt

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6357&idPhone2=6812

This might work, but price seems higher at around $60. Where did you see it for $40?

I have seen this last week on Radio Shack , but not sure about the current price, might have increased. If we are getting the for the same price as LG Tribute, then this is a great phone to go with. Will update you guys if i find any exciting offer again.

Sprint Prepaid / Boost Mobile LG VOLT no-contract Android smartphone $39.99 Radioshack w/ free shipping

Ya that was during Black Friday. There was also HTC 510 for about $30 during that time.

Black Friday Deals

Yes HTC 510 in 29.99 Doller

post-83663-0-04089500-1420037426_thumb.j

• Like 1

Volt works on ruim but has issue with calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk