Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

I think it'll not work out of the box..

tap'n frm HTC desire 816d on R-CDMA / R-GSM

will HTC droid DNA support RUIM card with data..?

Dear Friends,

Can u please advise Redmi 1S support for Reliance CDMA network.

Below details received fm Ebay

Quote:

Dear thirumanipandian,

Of course Yes..... this device supported for Reliance CDMA voice + Data Service.........You can place your order.....

Thanks...
Regards
Deepika
Customer Support
Allphoneunlock

Customer Support: 09789066995
Mon-Sat: 11AM-8PM
$_1.JPG?set_11.JPG?set_id=807
Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply s.gifbtnRespond.gif

To: allphoneunlock
Subject: Details about item: thirumanipandian sent a message about Xiaomi Redmi 1s(CDMA+GSM ) Quad Core 1.6GHz 1GB RAM 8GB ROM 4.7-inch IPS 8MP #291355531887
Sent Date: 27-Jan-2015 13:13:36 IST
Dear allphoneunlock,

Can u please advise whether this device supported for Reliance CDMA voice + Data Service. If its support for data & voice i can placed my order.

- thirumanipandian
291355531887.jpg Xiaomi Redmi 1s(CDMA+GSM ) Quad Core 1.6GHz 1GB RAM 8GB ROM 4.7-inch IPS 8MP Item ID: 291355531887 End time: 15-Feb-2015 10:34:10 IST Seller: allphoneunlock (5046iconGreenStar_25x25.gif) 98.8% Positive Feedback Member since 31-Jul-2012 in India Location: DL, India Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Unquote

Please advise me

Regards,

Thirumani

Dear Friends,

Below details received fm Ebay

Quote: Dear thirumanipandian,

Of course Yes..... this device supported for Reliance CDMA voice + Data Service.........You can place your order.....

Thanks...

Regards

Deepika

Customer Support

Allphoneunlock

Customer Support: 09789066995

Mon-Sat: 11AM-8PM

$_1.JPG?set_11.JPG?set_id=807

Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply s.gifbtnRespond.gif

To: allphoneunlock

Subject: Details about item: thirumanipandian sent a message about Xiaomi Redmi 1s(CDMA+GSM ) Quad Core 1.6GHz 1GB RAM 8GB ROM 4.7-inch IPS 8MP #291355531887

Sent Date: 27-Jan-2015 13:13:36 IST

Dear allphoneunlock,

Can u please advise whether this device supported for Reliance CDMA voice + Data Service. If its support for data & voice i can placed my order.

- thirumanipandian

291355531887.jpg Xiaomi Redmi 1s(CDMA+GSM ) Quad Core 1.6GHz 1GB RAM 8GB ROM 4.7-inch IPS 8MP Item ID: 291355531887 End time: 15-Feb-2015 10:34:10 IST Seller: allphoneunlock (5046iconGreenStar_25x25.gif) 98.8% Positive Feedback Member since 31-Jul-2012 in India Location: DL, India Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Unquote

Please advise me

Regards,

Thirumani

Looks legit

Does it work on OMH sims without any programming? Need to decide quick...

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_droid_4_xt894-4418.php

It's better you head on to buysellweb.in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am confused. Seller mentioned it did work with Tata... But my simple question is will it work it all OMH sims such as MTS and Reliance? Do i need to get it programmed or it works out of the box?

Help is appreciated...

It worked... All i had to do was insert a GSM sim card n then setup the phone... Then simply replace the sim card and it works like a charm with CDMA even if u change sim... Checked MTS and Reliance... GSM tested was Idea... You can switch different networks from CDMA to GSM etc in settings anytime....

• Like 1

Dear Friends,

It works perfectly without any issues..

if i am not wrong its a different version of 1s not the indian version available with flipkart..

Yes, it's Chinese version..

I have a Xiaomi Redmi 1s CDMA phone. Incoming calls are not coming to this phone. When an incoming call is coming, this phone not rings or shows incoming number (no indication of incoming call) and in the calling phone, the caller gets a reply "The Dialled Number Is Busy". Calls are going from this phone to other phones without any problem and CDMA data is working. I tried MTS CDMA, TATA GSM, BSNL GSM and AIRTEL GSM, all these sims when calling from other numbers replies as "Number Busy". I tried many ways with CDMA SIM only, GSM SIM only and with both sims and when CDMA data is connected and disconnected but nothing successful, always the number busy reply. Only indication I found is that when CDMA data is connected, when a call comes, then the EVDO signal level symbol blinks. Trying to resolve this problem.

Check call forwarding or barring.

In Samsung I have seen option (in diag / hidden menu) named DDTM. when it is enabled WHILE ON DATA phone is always busy even on EVDO. Check that option of you know how to enter in hidden menu of your phone.

• Like 1

In Samsung I have seen option (in diag / hidden menu) named DDTM. when it is enabled WHILE ON DATA phone is always busy even on EVDO. Check that option of you know how to enter in hidden menu of your phone.

so

to enable receive calls in EVDO while using DATA it is recommended to change DDTM to off/disabled ?

Its not specific to any mobile but general question for all carriers

Today i got HTC droid DNA, I activate it through Verozon LTE SIM and then insert reliance RUIM and call and SMS work perfectly,3G sign show in network but no data send receive also tringle on signal Bar.

Any way to get data..?

Please suggest

HTC DESIRE 510 on omh???

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-HTC-DESIRE-510-BLACK-CDMA-SIM-BASED-RELIANCE-TATA-MTS-OMH-/181610971697?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2a48db8231

above seller saying as its omh supported

i have one.

but it says INVALID SIM

any solution on this???

I got a HTC 510 today and seeing the same issue. How'd you fix it? And pointers would be helpful.

HTC DESIRE 510 on omh???

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-HTC-DESIRE-510-BLACK-CDMA-SIM-BASED-RELIANCE-TATA-MTS-OMH-/181610971697?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2a48db8231

i have one.

but it says INVALID SIM

any solution on this???

I got a HTC 510 today and seeing the same issue. How'd you fix it? And pointers would be helpful.

I got it working finally.

Had to follow the sim unlock steps described here -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2682242

So to summarise the steps

1. Bootloader unlock

2. Flash write protection removed kernel

3. Root it

4. Follow the steps in the above thread for sim unlock.

5. Rename HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk to something else to disable the activation popup.

Everything working with RCDMA OMH SIM.

• Like 2

HTC DESIRE 510 on omh???

i have one.

but it says INVALID SIM

any solution on this???

Had to follow the sim unlock steps described here -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2682242

1. Bootloader unlock

3. Root it

Is this the boost version?? I am looking to order one too.

Also, the method given is for stock 4.3 . Is the phone running 4.3 or 4.4 out of the box?

Edited by ruiner21

^ No, Sprint.

I am not able to get the Hotspot and Tethering option to show up. Its not activating with Sprint over WiFi. May have to play around with the default.xml file I suppose.

Isn't boost and sprint ones the same?? :/

I guess so. I can confirm the SPC Util app works with Sprint version to get the SPC easily.

Btw I modified the build.prop file and the Tethering and Hotspot UI showed up, but not able to enable it, says I am not subscribed. I guess I have to make the default.xml changes as well as the script as described here -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2711892

I purchased an ulocked LG OPTIMUS F5 AS870 cdma (with ruim slot) from ebay. I changed to ruim only mode. Tried with MTS & Reliance cutted micro sim. Detected sim but always serching for net work. Is this phone work with Indian cdma operates? Experts please help me.

HTC DESIRE 510 on omh???

i have one.

but it says INVALID SIM

any solution on this???

1. Bootloader unlock

3. Root it

Hi Vivek,

If you can post the details steps as you did it for tribute, will be helpful for everyone.

I guess so. I can confirm the SPC Util app works with Sprint version to get the SPC easily.

Btw I modified the build.prop file and the Tethering and Hotspot UI showed up, but not able to enable it, says I am not subscribed. I guess I have to make the default.xml changes as well as the script as described here -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2711892

Hotspot also works fine. Just need to edit the build.prop to enable the UI and the default.xml to disable the subscription check.

I have received notification for Motorola Electrify M Kitkat Update... Should i update? I don't want to lose RUIM+Data capability...

Anyone tried?

HTC DESIRE 510 on omh???

i have one.

but it says INVALID SIM

any solution on this???

1. Bootloader unlock

3. Root it

Hi Vivek,

Do you have any links for the below actions? Sorry i'm noob to programming.

3. Root it