Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Guys,

Anybody tried HTC desire 816 Virgin with RCDMA? Can this be unlocked for GSM also?

I have just imported the phone, i will receiving in couple of weeks. So it would be great if somebody can give overall steps needed to unlock it for Indian operators.

From where did you order? Final price?

Hello Bro

Buy from this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-Desire-816-Android-4-4-4G-LTE-Smartphone-for-Virgin-Mobile-NEW-/151613189957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234cd9af45

Fast Shipping and Brand New Sealed Pack

Guys,

Anybody tried HTC desire 816 Virgin with RCDMA? Can this be unlocked for GSM also?

I have just imported the phone, i will receiving in couple of weeks. So it would be great if somebody can give overall steps needed to unlock it for Indian operators.

From where did you order? Final price?

Hello Bro

Buy from this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-Desire-816-Android-4-4-4G-LTE-Smartphone-for-Virgin-Mobile-NEW-/151613189957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234cd9af45

Fast Shipping and Brand New Sealed Pack

Don't buy from GEB, the seller shopcelldeals has some limitations like 3 units per week per user. So most of the orders getting canceled from GEB. Try package forwarders like ishopinternational.com or ppo box.

And i believe this mobile has GSM capabilities, some one has to find a method to unlock it.

Can someone confirm usability of Sprint prepaid Moto E and Sprint prepaid Samsung Galaxy Core Prime on RUIM mode?

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Can someone confirm usability of Sprint prepaid Moto E and Sprint prepaid Samsung Galaxy Core Prime on RUIM mode?

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Any good deals available for Moto E Sprint Prepaid?

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Any good deals available for Moto E Sprint Prepaid?

59.9 USD on best buy

Hello,

I recently purchased a indian unlocked version of iphone 6 , Model number : A1586 ..I wanted to know if I can use the Reliance CDMA sim in that ...I have tried putting the Tata CDMA sim but its not working ...

Moreover apple website claims that Iphone 6 - Model A1586 can be used either with CDMA or GSM in any country as its a unlocked phone and most versatile and I can also see the MEID number of my iphone 6 in settings.

These are the following fruquencies supported by the model ...

Model A1586 (CDMA/GSM)* : CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)

UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)

Requesing the members to kindly suggest if I can use the reliance CDMA using MEID / or something else...

Regards

Rahul Khanna

I have somewhat found out the UICC call lock in an xml file present in LGTeleService.apk in LG Volt. This file is found in system/priv-app. It indicates restricted second call. I have tested a modified one where this lock file is not present. The modified one is here in this link. The mod one seems to have GSM/CDMA capabilities but GSM not tested. Take a backup/remove original files from system/priv-app. The files are LGTeleService.apk and LGTeleService.odex.

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/n27b1AQBba/0B5JEnvV5rooXdEhNNXZ6S1FTUTA.html

Rename this linked file to LGTeleService.apk

Post your feedback after testing on Reliance and Tata Indicom. Data does not break after this and is not fatal to the filesystem of the device.

post-45997-0-22036900-1427272448_thumb.j

Edited by dr.faramroze
  • Like 2

:previous:

i hv tested gsm does not detects

even with cdma (no call sent error )displays on screen

i hv even tried with lg tribute LGTeleService.apk and LGTeleService.odex replacing in lg volt files

it works same like ur modified files

I have somewhat found out the UICC call lock in an xml file present in LGTeleService.apk in LG Volt. This file is found in system/priv-app. It indicates restricted second call. I have tested a modified one where this lock file is not present. The modified one is here in this link. The mod one seems to have GSM/CDMA capabilities but GSM not tested. Take a backup/remove original files from system/priv-app. The files are LGTeleService.apk and LGTeleService.odex.

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/n27b1AQBba/0B5JEnvV5rooXdEhNNXZ6S1FTUTA.html

Rename this linked file to LGTeleService.apk

Post your feedback after testing on Reliance and Tata Indicom. Data does not break after this and is not fatal to the filesystem of the device.

Any idea why it works fine for me for second call . But no RUIM read in CAPITAL SPR in build prop . All RUIMs read in only spr mod . I have tested in ZV3 , ZV4 and ZV5 and CM12 also . In all second call worked fine . tested in Tata , MTS and RIM . Bsnl of course not reading RUIM in any .

Presently on ZV5 clean install . I had a VM Volt Bad esn .

Anything to do with bad esn probably ?

Volt works on Reliance in a few areas wrt second call and normal calling. It is hard to spot those locations, it is possible that it works on Reliance‘s own cell sites. But this operational mode resembles WLL technology.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Will LG G Vista cdma Verizon work on reliance OMH SIM. ??

gsm nokia lumia 635 after unlocking, works fine with data.just needs unlock code.

Guys have any one tried Nokia Lumia 635 in India.

Yes i tried

Working fine ATT model with GSM.

Using Lumia 635 in India. Works flawlessly after unlock... But for some reason Cortana is gone? is it coz of Country change in settings?

any news for new Sprint Moto E 2015???

will it work with Normal Reliance Sim?

i recieved yesterday

its not working wiTH RECRUC

Working Fine WIth RGERUC but getting error after 12 hours "SIm Card From UNKNOWN SOURCE"

I have seen boost model that have both CDMA and GSM with Sim facility.

:previous:

Boost moto e ???

Boost moto e ???

No I am talking about Nokia Lumia 635 boost version.

Using Lumia 635 in India. Works flawlessly after unlock... But for some reason Cortana is gone? is it coz of Country change in settings?

Its not fully available in india. I think only Alpha version was released for india.

try below:

Language: English (India)
Country/Region: India
Speech: English (United Kingdom)/English (United States)/English (United Kingdom)
Does Lumia 635 supports both sims? GSM/CDMA?
Edited by iamrafic

Will verizon optimus exceed 2 work with omh sim in india.?

^^^

Nope

any news for new Sprint Moto E 2015???

will it work with Normal Reliance Sim?

i recieved yesterday

its not working wiTH RECRUC

Working Fine WIth RGERUC but getting error after 12 hours "SIm Card From UNKNOWN SOURCE"

"SIm Card From UNKNOWN SOURCE" is a common occurrence but it doesnt hamper connectivity or poses any issue. just press ok at the bottom whenever it pops up. is your data working as well? did you try evdo enabled omh ?