Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Hi, am getting an HTC DNA - seems to be a good set with 2GB RAM. It works on Verizon CDMA and also has unlocked GSM in it. But i want to use it on Reliance CDMA (GSM in delhi is so bad that I prefer cdma). Have looked on the net but I couldnt get a clear answer on whether the set would work on reliance cdma or not. Some people say that the SIM slot does accept RUIM and shows network ars of reliance, but a lot of people say that the set is locked to verizon.

Has anyone in the forum tried the device before? ANy idea if it can be unlocked for reliance cdma? and what would it take to unlock it?

thanks

omi

Finally Samsung S6 & S6 Edge is easily available in the US market for almost all the operators, myself and of-course many others will have this question in mind as to which handset/model needs to be chosen for CDMA, should it be Verizon or Sprint ... RIM Web guru's and others need your inputs

I plan to purchase the Motorola DROID TURBO(Unlocked) from Verizon. Will this work on Reliance CDMA without any software changes?

Link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/browse/deviceDetails.jsp?deviceProdId=dev3360017#techspecs

As far as I know, the iPhone model sold in India are GSM ones. But looks like it is capable of doing CDMA as well. Has anyone in this forum tried to make it work with any CDMA provider? If I buy a reliance OMH sim and pop it into iPhone 6 A1586 - will that work?

Any geeks here? Please throw some light.

:previous:

No. it won't work like that. if you are on iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak it and install 2 patchs from cydia use RG series Reliance with R-sim 10. You may have success. PM me if you want any help, after getting R-Sim 10, Rg series sim and Jailbreak.

No. it won't work like that. if you are on iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak it and install 2 patchs from cydia use RG series Reliance with R-sim 10. You may have success. PM me if you want any help, after getting R-Sim 10, Rg series sim and Jailbreak.

You can count on him, he was very helpful to me in experimenting on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi All,

My friend needs a iPhone 5s for GSM.

I'm planning to buy the below item. Can this be unlocked using the unlock services available in Ebay india?

If the AT&T phone is clean IMEI, I will get it unlocked for free. . Contact me with IMEI

• Like 1

Hi All,

My friend needs a iPhone 5s for GSM.

I'm planning to buy the below item. Can this be unlocked using the unlock services available in Ebay india?

yes i can able to unlock in just 80 Rs.

Any ATT iphone unlock service Clean IMEI only.

Thanks Guru! I will wait for the next jailbreak. I am on iOS 8.3 now,

I plan to purchase the Motorola DROID TURBO(Unlocked) from Verizon. Will this work on Reliance CDMA without any software changes?

Link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/browse/deviceDetails.jsp?deviceProdId=dev3360017#techspecs

I'm looking to the guru's for some advice on the above. Please help.

Did u Had Success with it

Will Samsung S4 Cricket R970C works with Reliance???

Does LG G3 (LS990) work out of the box for Reliance CDMA and GSM??

If not, can someone post the method to do so?

The method is available in our forum.refer it.

No. U need to make it ruim preferred mode by dfs. Vinod ji has a very nice guide for the same on this forum. Search.

Yes. I'm aware of the G2 post. Just wanted to confirm if it's the same process. Thanks

Yes fully working on India GSM and CDMA networks with no SIM card restrictions.

Sent from my N900p

• Like 1

Thank you Doctor. This was very valuable information to me.

Moto e 2nd Gen Boost Model???

CDMA RUIM Works??

^^Is that moto E second gen?? I love to buy one for myself if it works all fine. :)

Yes

it works fine with GSM as Well as CDMA.[Need some programming]

no need any special sim.

i already post for sale my Likely New Moto e 2nd Gen in 6999 Rs[ Waiting for Moderator Approval soon]

Is it the boost version or the sprint version??

Can you please elaborate on the programming that needs to be done?

Is it the boost version or the sprint version??

Can you please elaborate on the programming that needs to be done?

no its verizon model.

FYI

Sprint and Boost Version works out of the box.

Just POP the CDMA sim. No single issue at all.

dont knw about GSM part in Sprint, tommorow i m testing with sprint and boost for GSM.

will post tommorow.