Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Boost model.

Cdma works fine. No need extra programming.

Works out of the box.

Boost model.

Works out of the box.

with data?

Boost model.

Works out of the box.

with data?
Yes working

hello all rimweb user i bought a lg g vista vs880 and call sms and data work fine WITH MTS CDMA OMH SIM out of box but some time data give error so any body know about special for it about data please share ........also when i put gsm sim card its show airtel welcome popup and sms. contect show and apn come up in apn menu automatic can anyone conform it will work with gsm sim card al well cdma ......all hidden service code not work like ##3424#.. ##3282# tell me if there is other code for it

post-87312-0-47523100-1430992639_thumb.p

post-87312-0-36521400-1430992944_thumb.p

post-87312-0-91080200-1430993016_thumb.p

^^^

Single

What about the virgin one regarding moto e 2nd generation?

No idea abt Virgin Moto e.

may b all cdma varient are same.

For MOTO E 2015 GSM USE [boost/Sprint/Verizon Works Fine][PreActivated]

1. Power on the device with the GSM SIM card in the SIM card slot
2. Connect to WiFi and complete Google Sign-In
3. Go to the Play Store and search "Network" download the first app (A white circle with a black phone in it) (This will allow us access to the advance radio options)
4. Open the "Network" shortcut
5. Change the radio mode from "CDMA/LTE PRL" to "GSM/LTE Auto"
6. Open up the settings app, go to the mobile networks panel, select "Prefered Network Mode" and change it to "4G"
7. Input the appropriate APNs for your specific carrier
8 (Optional). Disable all Verizon apps through settings or Titanium Backup.
The only thing I couldnt solve was how to remove the "SIM Card is from unknown source " or "SIM Card is not from Verizon Wireless" error in the status bar permanently, but thats just an annoyance, and causes no usability decrease.

Source and Credit :-XDA Developers

Edited by SmartSamrat
  • Like 5

Note:- buy Verizon Moto e for sure Connectivity of CDMA and GSM.[if u r buying sealed pack]. other varients needs to be activated on original carrier.

Battery n sim connectivity test result

cfa8e64aec098953d42bb47205230851.jpge909f7759ff7f2b493a040ab4bdddddc.jpg720dfd067fcf86f04d81cfddb2bfcb1a.jpg

494642de68c1afe619d3c2ef44d40e7a.jpg

Edited by SmartSamrat
  • Like 2

Anyone tried US Cellular 1st gen Moto E on RUIM?

I don't think it has a slot. Have you seen one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am new to rimweb and i would like to know few insights about a Moto E Boost 2nd Gen from US and my friend is bringing it to India by next week, i would like to know whether the mobile will working with MTS OMH Sim as well as GSM sims. Please do advice me.

Thanks in advance.

Note:- buy Verizon Moto e for sure Connectivity of CDMA and GSM.[if u r buying sealed pack]. other varients needs to be activated on original carrier.

Does this support REV.B?

Anybody knows if Spring Galaxy S6 works in India ? (CDMA and/or GSM)

Planning to buy LG G4 as below as some coming from US:

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?ensembleId=LGLS991BLK&flow=AAL&isDeeplinked=true&ECID=vanity:lgg4#!/

Will it work with reliance think should work? Also will some kind of programming required for it to work on reliance?

Also it is a global phone think should work on GSM as well.. Any of gurus for members have bought the same and using it?

i am reliance cdma user and want to buy cdma smartphone..

i looked geb ebay after lot of serch and find moto cdma verizon handset.so just wanted to know if i import this handset it will work on my reliance cdma prepaid sim..and give me link of handset which one to buy from moto..

thanks plz give me link of handset and will it work to me..

i am reliance cdma user and want to buy cdma smartphone..

i looked geb ebay after lot of serch and find moto cdma verizon handset.so just wanted to know if i import this handset it will work on my reliance cdma prepaid sim..and give me link of handset which one to buy from moto..

thanks plz give me link of handset and will it work to me..

Most of the imported handsets require some sort of programming. If you are not well versed with programming, buy the handsets from our forum members who are selling on http://www.buysellweb.in/forums/.

• Like 1

:previous:

will the boost or verizon mobile work with reliance cdma sim out of the box.. i read somewhere in this forum...plz answer..

my budget is 5k only want to buy moto g or e..

I got a Moto E Boost Model from US. I would like to know whether we can insert directly OMH sim card and use(which i read some where in the forum) or should i use any programming to make the phone work for CDMA (MTS) OMH sim. Please provide your advice in this matter. Before inserting the sim should i do any procedure to Skip the activation process

has anyone tried LG Volt Boost Version?

I want to use it for MTS in Delhi.

I got a Moto E Boost Model from US. I would like to know whether we can insert directly OMH sim card and use(which i read some where in the forum) or should i use any programming to make the phone work for CDMA (MTS) OMH sim. Please provide your advice in this matter. Before inserting the sim should i do any procedure to Skip the activation process

Moto e dosent require in programming for CDMA RUIM to work. Just insert a RUIM SIM and you will get the signal within few minutes. But the Service Provider name is shown as Chamelon(Sounds Funny)

Does Verizon Moto G(1st Gen) have a RUIM Slot and does CDMA RUIMS work?