Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Today I have got Blackberry 9650 verizon. When I am inserting CDMA SIM it dose not recognize it.Gurus Plz help I want to use it both CDMA and GSM

BB9650 is not ruim phone. Sim slot is only for GSM.

For cdma only NV mode works. If phone's meid is not registered then forget about getting reliance cdma. Use it for GSM only.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Can anyone confirm whether calls+text+data(3G) works flawlessly in boost Moto E on Gsm mode?

^^^^

I tested calls, SMS and data working on reliance Cdma precut sim. Activated on boost Mobile but still WiFi hotspot not working it seems like while activating we have to select WiFi hotspot add-on plans. After activation it shows GSM/ UMTS option in mobile networks. Also got msl/spc code. Will check with BSNL 3g tonight and update.

Sent from my Motorola Moto E 2015 using Tapatalk

Edited by sandeep07

^^^

Thanks!

Can you also elaborate on activating it on boost and getting msl?

Awaiting your response!

^^^^^

For activating on boost pl go through the link.

Boost Mobile | Activation - https://apps.boostmobile.com/boostApp/handsetIdentifier.do

• Like 2

^^^^^

For activating on boost pl go through the link.

Boost Mobile | Activation - https://apps.boostmobile.com/boostApp/handsetIdentifier.do

Why should I activate on boost network, is it mandatory r can continue using without activation

Can I update 5.0.2 r Shud not as can't lose CDMA data facility

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm whether calls+text+data(3G) works flawlessly in boost Moto E on Gsm mode?

On GSM 3g data not working on boost Moto E only 2g data working,

Maximum speed on speed test was 0.1 mbps upload and download. While same sim on Moto razr m provided speed of 2.8 mbps download and 0.8 mbps upload. Signal bar continuously shows 3g.

• Like 1

Can the T-Mobile variant HTC M8 unlocked for RCDMA? I believe all the variants have similar hardware.

• Like 1

^^^^^

For activating on boost

how to activate if one does not have , friend or relative in usa

Hello good people. I am going to purchase a LG G2 LS980 (Sprint Locked) for using in my country for CDMA network only. I am currently using HTC Desire 600c (609d) dual SIM (CDMA+GSM). Now I want to use only CDMA network which uses RUIM (Picture attached) which runs on CDMA 2000 1x EV-DO Rev.A 800 MHz. Will I be able to use LG G2 LS980 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-G2-LS980-BLACK-4G-LTE-32GB-ANDROID-SMARTPHONE-SPRINT-GSM-CDMA-/111729098694?hash=item1a0392bfc6#shpCntId) right out of the box without any unlocking or mod? Many thanks in advance. :)

-Rishat

post-89306-0-70650100-1438162599_thumb.j

^^^^^

For activating on boost

^^^^^

For activating on boost

You can do at least partial activation by following the link below and after that connection your handset over WiFi. Under the settings you will find option of activate the device.

• Like 1

^^^^^

For activating on boost

You can do at least partial activation by following the link below and after that connection your handset over WiFi. Under the settings you will find option of activate the device.

Can u plz say y must activate device on boost? Also confirm should upgrade to 5.1 ? Or CDMA data won't work if upgrade ?

It's better if you drop the idea of upgrading it to 5.1

Boost activation is required to unlock WiFi hotspot option.

Have you been able to unlock WiFi hotspot, in my case only GSM option activated, WiFi hotspot still not working. It's giving msg that you are not subscribed to service.

Hi All,

Can anyone point me to a solution by which I can get data working on RUIM on verizon galaxy s6 edge.

Call/SMS works fine by default. Phone is rooted.

I have not in touch with Verizon till now. But I did it on Sprint. Some body told me verizon works only for GSM and CDMA not work, whether such statement is correct or not, I do not know. If you want to examine me I will make a try on Teamviewer. PM me

Hi All,

Can anyone point me to a solution by which I can get data working on RUIM on verizon galaxy s6 edge.

Call/SMS works fine by default. Phone is rooted.

Can the T-Mobile variant HTC M8 unlocked for RCDMA? I believe all the variants have similar hardware.

T-Mobile is gsm service , it will not work on reliance cdma.

Hello good people. I am going to purchase a LG G2 LS980 (Sprint Locked) for using in my country for CDMA network only. I am currently using HTC Desire 600c (609d) dual SIM (CDMA+GSM). Now I want to use only CDMA network which uses RUIM (Picture attached) which runs on CDMA 2000 1x EV-DO Rev.A 800 MHz. Will I be able to use LG G2 LS980 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-G2-LS980-BLACK-4G-LTE-32GB-ANDROID-SMARTPHONE-SPRINT-GSM-CDMA-/111729098694?hash=item1a0392bfc6#shpCntId) right out of the box without any unlocking or mod? Many thanks in advance. :)

-Rishat

Sprint LG G2 works perfectly fine on ruim , there is full post on how to make it work, search our forum.

Have you been able to unlock WiFi hotspot, in my case only GSM option activated, WiFi hotspot still not working. It's giving msg that you are not subscribed to service.

I just unlocked two moto e with boost online activation process , CDMA hotspot also get unlocked. While activating you need to select plan with unlimited access , there is per day unlimited plan of 3.xx $ select that and you will get fully unlocked phone .

Still in my case all cdma Sim didn't work.

• Like 1

• 800, 1900 MHz
  • FDD LTE:
    • 700 (band 12), 850 (band 5), 850 (band 26), 1700/2100 (band 4), 1900 (band 2), 1900 (band 25) MHz
  • TDD LTE:
    • 2500 (band 41) MHz
    • So, No GSM only CDMA

-Rishat

Sprint LG G2 works perfectly fine on ruim , there is full post on how to make it work, search our forum.

I just unlocked two moto e with boost online activation process , CDMA hotspot also get unlocked. While activating you need to select plan with unlimited access , there is per day unlimited plan of 3.xx $ select that and you will get fully unlocked phone .

Hi

Wen u say u select plan ...wat abt liability of payment for plan

^^

No liability, as its prepaid.

• Like 1

^^

No liability, as its prepaid.

Hope there ll not be issue later...anyways can update to 5.1.1 be done ? R bet to avoid even after activation ?

I have activated on monthly $35 plan and my WiFi hotspot is not active only GSM is active. What can I do further to activate WiFi hotspot.

-Rishat

I think only precut microsim and Nano sim with micro adaptor of RECRUC06 series works for call, SMS and data.