Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

HELP

Hello, All techsavvy genius.

i am using HTC desire VC with reliance CDMA sim. everything is working superb voice, sms, 3G EVDO data as well. All is going smooth.

Now, i am getting motorola verizon droid turbo. unlocked . 2015 manufacturing . what process should i do so that droid turbo works smooth and perfect with reliance CDMA sim.

Just need to insert your SIM.

Sent from my iphone

Tech gurus plz help...I had purchased Sprint Prepaid Galaxy Core Prime and also activated it successfully from the sprint website...But still its not detecting reliance cdma sim..Plz help what to do next???

@dr.faramroze sir I had purchased Sprint galaxy core prime and hav successfully activated it from sprint site..then inserted cutted down normal cdma sim but still its not reading the sim nd no network..now wat to do next so that to use it on reliance cdma.plz help

i have a droid 4(xt 894) i recently got a reliance cdma sim in bhopal with unlimited data but the data doesn't work...

Please help me to turn on the data. if there are any settings that need to be done. Please tell me what and how to do it...

HELP

Hello, All techsavvy genius.

i am using HTC desire VC with reliance CDMA sim. everything is working superb voice, sms, 3G EVDO data as well. All is going smooth.

Now, i am getting motorola verizon droid turbo. unlocked . 2015 manufacturing . what process should i do so that droid turbo works smooth and perfect with reliance CDMA sim.

To work data in good speed, before using new handset, you have to deactivate "HSD" in present handset and after

inserting sim in new handset you have to activate HSD {How to Deactivate & Activate HSD= refer the threads under

this subject]

Edited by M.S.Rao
  • Like 1

Recently came across this phone ZTE N9511Source

Will this be able to connect with Rev A on Reliance RUIM ?

Guys can Boost Mobile Samsung prevail lte will work on Reliance cdma

Sent from my LG-LS740 using Tapatalk

Don't know about LTE version, but boost prevail didn't had sim slot when last time I seen.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Boost Samsung Prevail LTE works on normal SIM, RGERUC and any other CDMA SIM cards. It is the same model G360P based on Sprint Core Prime. It shares the same firmware. Virgin Core Prime also works on all SIM cards. Verizon Core Prime has trouble configuring data and data works only on some few RGERUC SIM cards. There is no GSM on Verizon model.

Was bought a galaxy prevail LTE SM G360P boost mobile

How can i unlock it .Its detect my MTS sim but show invalid sim thanks

Please i need urgent help...

i have a droid 4(xt 894) i recently got a reliance cdma sim in bhopal with unlimited data but the data doesn't work...

Please help me to turn on the data. if there are any settings that need to be done. Please tell me what and how to do it...

Need suggestion guys

Will this phone ( Verizon HTC Desire 526 ) work with Reliance CDMA( and on Rev. B ) and is it possible to unlock

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/verizon-wireless-prepaid-htc-desire-526-4g-lte-with-8gb-memory-no-contract-cell-phone-stealth-black/4217300.p?id=1219708510267&skuId=4217300

RIM Gurus need help... this guy is selling Moto G 1st Gen which he says has SIM slot(no info about if data works) and with Micro SD card slot...

As I can see it's a Verizon Phone in new packaging... So has Verizon Moto G been upgraded/Modified with these features?

If his claims are true does it work out of the box with Reliance(along with data) ?

Link - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-CDMA-Moto-G-1st-gen-8gb-with-Sim-card-and-memory-card-slot-White-Back-/201413140670?hash=item2ee528a0be

RIM Gurus need help... this guy is selling Moto G 1st Gen which he says has SIM slot(no info about if data works) and with Micro SD card slot...

As I can see it's a Verizon Phone in new packaging... So has Verizon Moto G been upgraded/Modified with these features?

If his claims are true does it work out of the box with Reliance(along with data) ?

Link - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-CDMA-Moto-G-1st-gen-8gb-with-Sim-card-and-memory-card-slot-White-Back-/201413140670?hash=item2ee528a0be

also afer searching a lot i found this link with exactly the same packaging n plans shown as in the pics of Indian seller - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Verizon-Wireless-Prepaid-Motorola-Moto-G-No-Contract-Cell-Phone-Black-/261991718282?hash=item3cffec5d8a

this packing is used for 2nd gen Verizon Moto phones with 4G support and hence the sim slot... is there a possibility that the new Verizon Moto G 1st Gen phones also got sim slot n micro sd card slot

New Verizon Moto E 2nd Gen with sim slot n 4G + micro sd card slot packing link - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-unlocked-Motorola-Moto-E-4G-LTE-2nd-Gen-Verizon-4-5-Smartphone-/181831755683?hash=item2a560467a3

also afer searching a lot i found this link with exactly the same packaging n plans shown as in the pics of Indian seller - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Verizon-Wireless-Prepaid-Motorola-Moto-G-No-Contract-Cell-Phone-Black-/261991718282?hash=item3cffec5d8a

this packing is used for 2nd gen Verizon Moto phones with 4G support and hence the sim slot... is there a possibility that the new Verizon Moto G 1st Gen phones also got sim slot n micro sd card slot

New Verizon Moto E 2nd Gen with sim slot n 4G + micro sd card slot packing link - http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-unlocked-Motorola-Moto-E-4G-LTE-2nd-Gen-Verizon-4-5-Smartphone-/181831755683?hash=item2a560467a3

Only Moto G 1st Gen US Cellular 4G has Sim slot with micro sd card Slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why to buy Moto g 1st gen at this price?

You can get droid maxx/droid mini at similar price.

In my experience the Moto G with Sim slot will work only with an RGE Sim for data. I struggled with a piece for many days until I got an RGE.

In my experience the Moto G with Sim slot will work only with an RGE Sim for data. I struggled with a piece for many days until I got an RGE.

I am using Moto E 2nd Gen with 5.1. Data is not working & carrier shows as "unknown".

But with RGE series sim carrier shows as "Reliance" & other details shown correctly. Did you made any tweak with REG series sim in Moto G?. It may work in Moto E also. Please guide me.

Thanks.

I bought lg g stylo cdma boost mobile through ishopinternational. Call, sms & data working out of box with precut RECRUC06 series microsim. Wifi hotspot and GSM option still not working.

Sent from my Motorola Moto E 2015 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@ Inam/Mani,

No tweaks or such is needed. The RGE Sim works fine out of the box & with data if HSD is activated. Only one thing, its important to give the RGE Sim a proper *228 activation, maybe in another handset which supports it.

Does Sharp Aquos Crystal work with Reliance CDMA with EVDO or does it needs to be unlocked?

Which version is better to purchase in terms of ease of use in India without programming/unlocking hassles with data.

http://www.gsmarena.com/sharp_aquos_crystal-6590.php

Please provide steps for unlock if it needs to be unlocked.

I bought lg g stylo cdma boost mobile through ishopinternational. Call, sms & data working out of box with precut RECRUC06 series microsim. Wifi hotspot and GSM option still not working.

How much did you shell out for it?

what is the Model Number. Is it the same model number of Sprint?

How much did you shell out for it?

Approximately 170 us $ plus 30% of the value charged by Ishopinternational including shipping charges.

if you are root. Install this apk and configure wlan0 and method Host Apd. you will get hotspot

if you are not on root, try to activate on Boost website. you will the tethering option. (it is my guess try and inform here if it is worked)

https://www.dropbox....er_6.0.apk?dl=0

if the hardware number of the boost and sprint is one and the same Pm for solution for GSM if it works, you can post here about success.

Any body know about Lg tribute 2 boost, will work for RCDMA ??

Edited by atishj

Any body know about Lg tribute 2 boost, will work for RCDMA ??

contact the person +919370223360 and try to request him to know, which SIM it works, RGE or REC. He got imported this handset. He may tell you whether it works or not with other carriers such as MTS and Docomo cdma.

Verizon HTC 526 4G status on RCDMA??

Edited by atishj