Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Will LG tribute 2 work new out of the box for reliance cdma with data

Nope, few changes needed.

Sent from my m8whl using Tapatalk

Can you please advise what kind of changes ? I am not sure but I think editing build.prop is enough with carrier name. Correct me if I am wrong.

Lg tribute works out of box data voice and sims. U have to temporarily root phone with King root and disable hands free activation and unroot it. (if u want live with HFA then open it and use it)

Edited by Guru Gopal

Lg tribute works out of box data voice and sims. U have to temporarily root phone with King root and disable hands free activation and unroot it. (if u want live with HFA then open it and use it)

lg tribute 2 or only lg tribute

i am sorry. LG Tribute-2 only works out of box voice, sms and data. only things you need to tackle is wifi tethering (can do with activation on website or edit build prop) HFA activation. ( can get rid off by by renaming apk on temporary root).

Tribute old model needs programming.

Only LG TRIBUTE 2 works out of box, you need to block HFA app.

LG TRIBUTE first generation needs programming. There is an excellent thread in this for fod LG TRIBUTE programming, follow that.

Only LG TRIBUTE 2 works out of box, you need to block HFA app.

LG TRIBUTE first generation needs programming. There is an excellent thread in this for fod LG TRIBUTE programming, follow that.

i am sorry. LG Tribute-2 only works out of box voice, sms and data. only things you need to tackle is wifi tethering (can do with activation on website or edit build prop) HFA activation. ( can get rid off by by renaming apk on temporary root).

Tribute old model needs programming.

thanks a lot masters

hello

Do all versions of tribute 2 work out of the box?(ie virginmobile,sprint, boostmobile etc

thanks

Will lg g stylo work out of the box or need programming like tribute..?

Sent from my SM-G360FY using Tapatalk

Can anyone advise for Boost ZTE Speed N9130 ? Is everything work out of the box or changes needs to be done ?

Boost ZTE Speed works on all Indian CDMA RUIMs. It has the same specs as the Samsung Core Prime. It comes on NV mode so getting the MSL from Boost website is necessary. There are many minor ota updates in 4.4.4, programming should be done after that. Hands-free activation can be removed by de-bloater win app. It is a good device with average screen, good cameras and audio.

• Like 5

Will htc desire 626s virgin Mobile work with ruim..??

Will htc desire 626s virgin Mobile work with ruim..??

Virgin HTC 626s works after unlocking by xtc2clip tool or can take the help of xda member 'stifilz'. He is giving free unlock service online but remember to donate appropriately. GSM and CDMA both need this type of unlock. Only RGERUC SIM works in this phone. Avoid bad ESN phone as Virgin locks CDMA/GSM data and even WiFi. If a phone of bad ESN arrives, do RTN before SIM unlock. WiFi tether router 6.1.1 (latest) can be purchased for Rs 105 and it works fine on this device. Support the great work this guy does.

Sent from my Asus Memopad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

hello

Do all versions of tribute 2 work out of the box?(ie virginmobile,sprint, boostmobile etc

thanks

please anybody?

hello

thanks

please anybody?

Yes, Works.

Will Novatel 4620l WiFi router (Verizon) works with Indian networks without any tweaks?

Thanks

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Will Novatel 4620l WiFi router (Verizon) works with Indian networks without any tweaks?

Thanks

It works but don't know whether it requires tweaks. You can ask Dr. Faramroze or Sudhans.

Thanks

Novatel 4620l doesn't work on reliance data without the tweak.

You need to program it for reliance Data

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Will lg volt 2 work with ruim in india?

Yes it does

• Like 1

Yes it does

Thanks for reply..does it require any programming or it works out of box???

Novatel Jetpack 4620L/LE needs little programming by DFS. SPC=000000, go to MIP profiles with a data enabled SIM card inside. Write omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com in all the six fields in MIP section. A SIM change may require this again. Use RECRUC06 for best connectivity. LG Volt does not work on Reliance RUIM mode, it works on Tata Indicom up to 70% of it's network and 30% no calls on Tata on intra-circle CDMA roaming.

• Like 3

Yes it does

Not lg volt 2 doesn't require any programming, it work out of the box on tata reliance and mts with calls sms and data on normal OMH sim cards

Novatel Jetpack 4620L/LE needs little programming by DFS. SPC=000000, go to MIP profiles with a data enabled SIM card inside. Write omhtest@omh.relianceinfo.com in all the six fields in MIP section. A SIM change may require this again. Use RECRUC06 for best connectivity. LG Volt does not work on Reliance RUIM mode, it works on Tata Indicom up to 70% of it's network and 30% no calls on Tata on intra-circle CDMA roaming.

Thanks for info

Yes it does

Not lg volt 2 doesn't require any programming, it work out of the box on tata reliance and mts with calls sms and data on normal OMH sim cards

thanks dear for info..

Guys can Boost Mobile Samsung prevail lte will work on Reliance cdma

Sent from my LG-LS740 using Tapatalk

Don't know about LTE version, but boost prevail didn't had sim slot when last time I seen.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Boost Samsung Prevail LTE works on normal SIM, RGERUC and any other CDMA SIM cards. It is the same model G360P based on Sprint Core Prime. It shares the same firmware. Virgin Core Prime also works on all SIM cards. Verizon Core Prime has trouble configuring data and data works only on some few RGERUC SIM cards. There is no GSM on Verizon model.

Sir,

How to get Data on Reliance cdma on Boost Samsung Prevail LTE