Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhijeetv2

Will this imported CDMA phone work with RUIM of indian Operators?

Any such thing possible in tribute 1?

2 hours ago, vipsy6 said:

Thank you @Gdeepp Sran @dr.faramroze

At least now sim is getting detected instead of "invalid sim". I have selected network to global mode, but shows service disabled on lock screen. Please refer the pic & advise.

20160629_172540.jpg

20160629_172513.jpg

can u paste node.bd ...... file in carrier folder as we did in G4 and tribute 5

On 6/24/2016 at 6:50 PM, dr.faramroze said:

LG stock firmware links for public download.

LG Tribute 2 LS665 TOT w dll:- https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_Hol5T47S-baExha2dCWThrQTQ&export=download

LG Tribute 2 LS665 bin firmware:- http://www.4shared.com/archive/b3TqOMtgce/pro_yemen_ls665.htm

LG Stylo LS770:- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24533100289589827

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24545065934258674

LG Tribute 2 GSM Unlock:- http://www.4shared.com/zip/le0cW_7Ace/LG_LS665_unlock_SIM_DIAG-Arab_.htm

LG Stylos LS770 GSM Unlock:- http://www.4shared.com/zip/7OK7kD3Xce/Root-and-unlock-LG-LS770-Arab-.htm

File share courtesy:- Yemen CDMA Team

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

I had flashed my virgin tribute 2 with the above files, thanks may tribute 2 got alive after 4 months😆

But after that no network...their is a searching symbol on network logo.

When I inserted gsm sim it shows invalid sim...means sim slot is ok.

Tried both reliance cdma nd tata cdma sim...no development.

Sir plz help.

10 hours ago, Gdeepp Sran said:

can u paste node.bd ...... file in carrier folder as we did in G4 and tribute 5

I have already did that.  I think it's the lgdmsclient which needs to be remaned to origianl state as it was been renamed previously for CDMA to stop handsfree activation. Had faced same issue with G3. I realized this after I posted my last post in evening. Phone is not with me as of now. I will try tomorrow morning and update here. 

Edit 1: Renamed LGDMSClient. No success. Noticed that, global mode doesn't stick. Once select Global and go back it automatically gets back to CDMA/LTE.

Edit 2: I am able to get "No Service" instead of "Service disabled" after selected Network mode to LTE/GSM/UMTS from com.lge.networksettings.Systemselect

Edited by vipsy6
Rename of LGDMSClient

9 hours ago, vipsy6 said:

I have already did that.  I think it's the lgdmsclient which needs to be remaned to origianl state as it was been renamed previously for CDMA to stop handsfree activation. Had faced same issue with G3. I realized this after I posted my last post in evening. Phone is not with me as of now. I will try tomorrow morning and update here. 

Edit 1: Renamed LGDMSClient. No success. Noticed that, global mode doesn't stick. Once select Global and go back it automatically gets back to CDMA/LTE.

Edit 2: I am able to get "No Service" instead of "Service disabled" after selected Network mode to LTE/GSM/UMTS from com.lge.networksettings.Systemselect

u can try a rest RTN ##72786# it can help dear or change sim card and reply

New Reliance 4G LTE sim card latching to EvDo Rev A and Rev B on Novatel Jetpack 4620L/LE. Have unlocked bands 3 and 5. Device setting is EVDO only. Same sim in the same device also works on GSM network.

• Like 2

If that is the case, It has to be worked on ZTE 890L on cdma.  Anybody checked?

You can check the UICC number to verify it's a Reliance 4G LTE sim card. I don't know pro 3 or Reliance wipod configuration. MTS username password didn't connect.

Screenshot_2016-06-30-20-04-02.jpg

On 6/29/2016 at 8:59 PM, faizabul said:

I had flashed my virgin tribute 2 with the above files, thanks may tribute 2 got alive after 4 months😆

Sir plz help.

Have you flashed it via LG FlashTool or LGUP ? Is the process same as G2? Please let me know. Thanks

Edited by wroxtar

21 hours ago, Gdeepp Sran said:

u can try a rest RTN ##72786# it can help dear or change sim card and reply

It seems Tribute 2 is CDMA only.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f799/ls665-unlock-failed-plz-help-2022606/

Unlock program also stated "Unlock UIM LG Sim". GSM unlocking is nowhere mentioned

6 hours ago, wroxtar said:

Have you flashed it via LG FlashTool or LGUP ? Is the process same as G2? Please let me know. Thanks

I had flashed it via lg flash tool. I m not aware of g2 process.

Thanks

6 hours ago, wroxtar said:

It seems Tribute 2 is CDMA only.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f799/ls665-unlock-failed-plz-help-2022606/

Unlock program also stated "Unlock UIM LG Sim". GSM unlocking is nowhere mentioned

May be I am going in a wrong direction.. :(

Hello seniors,

This is my first post,please help me

I have bought zte warp elite from boost mobile.it runs on lollipop 5.1 i thought that it will work on cdma.but it shows invalid sim.cant find a way to get msl or root.the phone has bad esn.please help me.meid-99000609797545

cdma ?? what's that ??

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

cdma ?? what's that ??

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

• Like 1

😂

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

It appears that GSM can be activated after going through this

http://www.internauta37.altervista.org/en/patch-fully-enable-gsm-cdma-global-phones-android

but I am not that efficient to do that. Some tech guys can try this

On 29/6/2016 at 0:20 PM, dr.faramroze said:

These files have been given by a group. They have not provided any guide to unlock these phones. Install shortcut master and go to phone app and select global mode. Apart from making it spr in build.prop, itsonUID has to be terminated and the G4 carrier files mod has to be done like this https://cdmatool.ladesk.com/379711-LG-G4-Sprint-Sim-Unlock

Hello Dear Dr.Faramroze my tribute 5 didn't stick to Global Mode as u said All  did successfully but got this problem all time change in SMaster (Phone)seting   change to globle it show network but in network setting it show CDMA or LTE CDMA so please help (Home oprater in Build prop is Chamel..and Numaric is  000000)

CDMA in India is almost dead. As of now, only BSNL, MTS and TATA are working in limited circles. MTS has been taken over by RCom and RCom has already announced that it would be converting the MTS spectrum to LTE. So its only a matter of time before MTS CDMA is shut down. TATA has also announced that it would be closing CDMA services. BSNL has already shut down CDMA in several circles including Kolkata. Officially they have not indicated anything for remaining circles but is expected to shut down in remaining circles soon.

So practically no point in going for a high end CDMA handset at this stage.

• Like 1

Actually the telecom industry is undergoing massive enhancements and downgrades, reductions and closures. Just as the likely described 2G? CDMA ended in a sad ungrateful fate, all major telecom companies will reconsider their dominance in the coming future. Government has permitted narrow band spectrum for 3G/4G, so even smaller operators will offer LTE at an affordable rate. We will be getting signals according to ARP and EDBITA ratings provided by the research agencies worldwide. Survival of the fittest will be evident in few years, for rest it will be a gamble.

Successfully activated data on LG G Vista (VS880) with Tata Docomo CDMA / EVDO, with the inputs provide by dr.faramroze

Initially, there was a doubt, that Gold plated RUIM Card will not work with data. However, changing settings Programming>Data through DFS, did the job & now I can access EVDO on Tata Docomo. Both post paid & prepaid ( I have two ruim cards, one postpaid with gold plated chip (1 month old) & prepaid with silver chip (2 yrs old). 

Following is the screenshot from DFS. 

2016-07-05 08_52_14-FW_ LG G Vista + Tata docomo CDMA - Message (HTML).png

Now, I am tempted to know, if there is RevB / EVDO possible with Tata docomo & this verizon handset ?? What to check & where ? If anyone can support. 

Thanks to Dr.faramroze, once again for all the valuable information he provides for this case & also in general. Thank you doctor for being part of this great forum. Ratanbhai ne kejo ne ke cdma kayam mate chalu rakhe !!!

• Like 1

On 29/06/2016 at 8:59 PM, faizabul said:

Sir plz help.

did the same flashing via tot

meid / imei changed after that so we need to restore imei after that 

will let you know once found the solution 

if you know anything which will help please share

On 6/30/2016 at 8:27 PM, dr.faramroze said:

New Reliance 4G LTE sim card latching to EvDo Rev A and Rev B on Novatel Jetpack 4620L/LE. Have unlocked bands 3 and 5. Device setting is EVDO only. Same sim in the same device also works on GSM network.

can u please guide how to unlock band 3 and band5 for 4620L

Hi guys.

This is my first post.

i have received LG ls660 virgin mobile with sim lock,i just want to unlock this phone.

could you please help me?