Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KAPILKDEV

Unlocked MTS CDMA+GSM Dual SIM Android Handsets at surprising prices on eBay

Can we root Blaze 5? Someone please confirm with a yes/not.

I am quite interested in this one, but can't do without a rooted phone.

+1 for OP, he found quite good handsets :Boy Thumbs Up: :Boy Thumbs Up:

Can we root Blaze 5? Someone please confirm with a yes/not.

I am quite interested in this one, but can't do without a rooted phone.

SRSRoot claims to support root on ZTE N919D which is MTS Blaze 5.
Disclaimer: Have not tested. Just giving info.
15ofhqo.png
  • Like 3

what if we need only sim mentioned in the ebay post?

Bought one.

This stock won't last for long. Selling like hot cake.

If you are palnning to buy it, rather be quick.

Thanks to KAPILDEV & RM :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Sorry for my posts in fragments, but I am too excited :)

The seller is also giving MTS SIM/connection with 100GB data. I plan to use this SIM in a data card + WiFi router.

Would like to know if MTS puts any kind of restriction for using the SIM with the device its combined with?

If I use it with any other device, will they be able to detect it?

in seller's terms conditions list he says MTS "may" block the SIM/benefits. have you come across any such incident?

Is there any foolproof method for avoiding such a situation?

Actually, I have ordered two blaze 5 handsets :D

Just a noob question phone looks great and its unlocked can i just insert reliance sim and will the mobile work great with data too

Thanks to OP got one a decent touch G+C at this price is steal.If anyone is looking to buy get one soon before stocks get over.Thanks for ebay coupon too thanks bro.

Magic of Rimweb ..., When Thread start ebay seller sold 5 pcs. now 25 sold and 0 available. :winko::Contento:

Check This.

post-41188-0-44772900-1414903399_thumb.j

@ ni0987

Would like to know if MTS puts any kind of restriction for using the SIM with the device its combined with?

I am using this smart phone sim with unlocked huawei ec306 rev B (3.5G) modem for the past 6 months. There is no restriction. At the time of activation recharge for Rs.198 to start this offer. MTS gives 10 GB data for every 30 days in 3.5G speeds and after 10GB usage speed reduces to 2G. The validity of free data is only for 30 days. You should do a data carry forward recharge before validity ends (before expiry date and time). If you are not doing the carry forward recharge before the date and time, the free offer will be lost permanently. So this is very important to recharge with in the validity period of data. The next validity stars from date of recharge, that is if expiry date is November 20 and you are doing recharge on November 5, you will get next validity up to December 4 (not up to December 19). Here in Kerala the carry forward recharge is Rs.196 for 30 days and Rs.351 for 60 days. In other circles this amount is different. For Rs.351 the validity is extended to 60 days but for the first 30 days you will get 10GB 3.5G speed data, if 10 GB is used before 30 days then speed is reduced to 2G and 31st day onwards you will get another 10 GB data in 3.G speeds.

Modem settings Access number #777 Username internet@internet.mtsindia.in Password MTS

• Like 3

Whether it was a Rimweb effect or a typo error MTS Blaze 4.5 is selling at 5199 at ebay 1k more than the amount posted here.I wanted to get 5.0 but ended up getting 4.5 due to no stock.Hope it was a wise decision to buy this fingers crossed.

I was watching the seller for last 3 months. He started selling Blaze 5.0 at 8999. Till dewali he was selling @ 7899.

Between Blaze 5 and Blaze 4.5, the difference seems only in Screen size, rear camera (8 mp vs 5 mp) and battery (2500 vs 1600).

I am more comfortable with 4.5 screen and camera does not really matter. But would 1600 battery be good enough for moderate use with EVDO on.

PS Blaze 4.5 is 5199 and not 4199.

Edited by commonman

i also bought mblaze 5.0 for my friend at 8990 (oct 1st ) ..... he had motorola electrify m earlier ....

set is very slim .... but touch is not that great compared to electrify m....

camera is good even at night with flash.....

battery backup is excellent

speaker is also excellent ( earpiece too )

gsm slot is for call and sms only

now i am using smart sim into unlocked data card (rev A )

getting max 1.5mbps ( tower is 12km )

@ ni0987

I am using this smart phone sim with unlocked huawei ec306 rev B (3.5G) modem for the past 6 months. There is no restriction. At the time of activation recharge for Rs.198 to start this offer. MTS gives 10 GB data for every 30 days in 3.5G speeds and after 10GB usage speed reduces to 2G. The validity of free data is only for 30 days. You should do a data carry forward recharge before validity ends (before expiry date and time). If you are not doing the carry forward recharge before the date and time, the free offer will be lost permanently. So this is very important to recharge with in the validity period of data. The next validity stars from date of recharge, that is if expiry date is November 20 and you are doing recharge on November 5, you will get next validity up to December 4 (not up to December 19). Here in Kerala the carry forward recharge is Rs.196 for 30 days and Rs.351 for 60 days. In other circles this amount is different. For Rs.351 the validity is extended to 60 days but for the first 30 days you will get 10GB 3.5G speed data, if 10 GB is used before 30 days then speed is reduced to 2G and 31st day onwards you will get another 10 GB data in 3.G speeds.

Modem settings Access number #777 Username internet@internet.mtsindia.in Password MTS

are you sure after 10gb , will we get 1x speed ???

• Like 1

Prasad can you elaborate a bit more on the touch screen please.What do you exactly mean touch is not so great is it unresponsive or like if you click one other gets selected etc.Sim 2 only calls/sms? you mean to say only 2g works and no no 3g.Elaborate on these points thanks

@Prasad Mayya

are you sure after 10gb , will we get 1x speed ???

Yes, but not in the 1x full speed. 1x full speed is 144kbps = 18kBps (b-bits, B-bytes). I am getting variable speeds from 8kBps to 13kBps.

Blaze 4.5 is selling at Rs.5199. Thank you Deepak Shankar for showing the typo error.

Just want to repeat the question Common Man asked though I have ordered Blaze 4.5 I am lil skeptical about 1600 mah batt with a 4.5 screen and dual sim would this battery last the mile.How much of a hindrance would lack of Rom 4 gb be a issue when it comes to loading apps how much of lag would be there due to this.Any idea of OTG support?

Prasad can you elaborate a bit more on the touch screen please.What do you exactly mean touch is not so great is it unresponsive or like if you click one other gets selected etc.Sim 2 only calls/sms? you mean to say only 2g works and no no 3g.Elaborate on these points thanks

1. not like that..... but not as smooth as electrify m ( you have to press little bit harder )

2.internet is through cdma sim only .... gsm is for calls and sms only ( no 2g and 3g )

3.also internet speed is less compared to electrify m ( in electrify m i got around 800kbps to 1.5mbps easily but in mblaze 5.0 i got around 700kbps max)

so if your area is covered by cdma signal, single sim cdma set is best ( electrify m/razr m ) .... now i bought electrify m ( yet to receive from ebay ) .... my friend is waiting for razr max hd

^^^

he has listed 100 sets, out of which 12 already sold

25 handsets sold in 5 hours. has to be the effect of RIMWEB.

I also orded one today

Thanks

But yet not dispatched?

Sent From Samsung Galaxy AXIOM