Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KAPILKDEV

Unlocked MTS CDMA+GSM Dual SIM Android Handsets at surprising prices on eBay

MTS official site also showing same prices. So these price drops are directly from MTS. although I think that official sets would be locked to MTS

Guess so... Cdma slot in the Sets are locked to the MTS while GSM will be open for all operators.

Planning to buy 5.0 can anyone please tell me Reliance EDVO working on this set or not and sim card slot is normal sim or micro sim??

Guys this set is officially unlocked by zte can be used in reliance tata or mts.It is clearly mentioned by the seller too.I have purchased Blaze 4.5 my only areas of concern is 1600 mah battery 4 gb ROM and data only on cdma so incase of poor/no cdma data you cant access data on this mobile.Difference between 4.5 and 5 is the screen size better battery 2500 mah and a 8 mp cam instead of 5.Rest are same

Yess, tossed again. Bought another 5.0 handset for a friend :)

I am waiting for my own order to get delivered by today evening.

Tracking is showing its out for delivery since morning.

Yess, tossed again. Bought another 5.0 handset for a friend :)

I am waiting for my own order to get delivered by today evening.

Tracking is showing its out for delivery since morning.

await your review once u recv it :)

Received it! Played for about half an hour.

Right not, plugged into the charger.

Review tonight....

• Like 2

Received it! Played for about half an hour.

Right not, plugged into the charger.

Review tonight....

Expecting a detailed review from you

^^^

Let me know regarding battery backup.

O wow. Looks very good. apt for Rel CDMA. Will contact with my friend who needs a good, low cost android for Rel CDMA.

Good work Kapil.

Edited by Jagan T
  • Like 1

Guys and Gurus just a OT related to this mobile.Since I didnt loose out on such a deal ended up purchasing Blaze 4.5 as 5.0 was out of stock I contacted seller to check if an upgrade was possible for which reply was in negative.Now I want to return this mobile and get 5.0.I have written to seller about it.Ebay return policy talks about Item not received/Item not as per description/Damaged.My case is not covered under any of these.Can I return the product if so how and what is procedure.Any guidance and advice in this regard would be helpful.

TIA

^^^^^^

Get both the phones and sell the 4.5 to someone. Especially to your friends or relatives who is looking for their first CDMA / dual Sim smartphone. Since the choice is less in CDMA Sim based smartphone, the possibility of selling the phone at same price is more, IMHO...

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

@deepak shankar

I expect that you have applied 10% discount code while purchasing. So it costed you around 4.7 K. As per seller, it would also come with a special MTS SIM that will give 97 GB EVDO data over 12 months for less than 200 p.m. At that price point, even for a GSM user, it would be a very acceptable deal. And even if not in MTS service area, you can tell the new EVDO data and call rates of Reliance. Even with R-CDMA data & voice, it would be a very good option for a GSM user, who can also retain the old number for incoming purposes.

• Like 2

Thanks to Kapil, I picked up one MTS Blaze 5.0

Planning to buy 5.0 can anyone please tell me Reliance EDVO working on this set or not and sim card slot is normal sim or micro sim??

normal sim

and yes evdo works

Finally got my Blaze 4.5 delivered today played around for 10 mins plugged in for charge.Phone feels a little plasticky from behind back panel seems so slim that one drop it will break into pieces.Phone is pretty slim one member said touch was hard and needs to pressed hard I didnt feel any such thing more to come as i check out this phone better

Ordered MTS blaze 4.5 with citi coupon for 15% off at net price 4419/-

Coupon valid till 14 th Nov.

CITIEBAY15

Blaze 4.5 now listed @ 4999 by same seller.

Got my Blaze 5.0 few days back. RCDMA and Airtel GSM working well. Handset seems a little heavy. Lags once in a while. But in most places of Kolkata can not catch EVDO and shifts to 1x.

"PUDINI" brand flip cover for 'Huawei Honor Holly' fits for MTS Blaze 5. Everything matching except volume key and mini USB port. We have to make a hole for volume key and USB port with a hot soldering iron. These holes hides inside the hinge portion of the flip cover. So no one can identify the aesthetic defect of these holes. I bought this cover from Ebay, for Rs 375. The upper large window of this cover is protected with transparent plastic to see the incoming call and lower window is open hole to slide to accept or reject call.

post-60936-0-42887400-1416314125_thumb.j

post-60936-0-05489800-1416314215_thumb.j

post-60936-0-14416800-1416314287_thumb.j

• Like 2

Bro see the feedback

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Anyone observing heating issues with it - someone reported it after 15-20 minutes

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

yes, during data usage it does get heated, but doesn't burn fingers.

for normal mobile data use like background whatsapp, messenger, email etc. there is no heating issue. but for active data use like using the browser phone heats up a little after 2-3 minutes. but when compared to the heating I have seen with basic phones in the initial days of RCDMA I would say its nothing much.