Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sadanand.sapkal

Reliance Customer Care is not responding

Since last one week I am trying Reliance Customer Care various times thru Calling as well as mailing regarding changing my postpaid tariff plan, but to my surprise there is absolute no response from Reliance CDMA customer care.

I have visited twice there official Mobile Store as well, but even they are not able to help me to change my plan. Tried sending MNP threat also, but that has also not worked.

Can anybody guide me how to change my existing billing plan in such condition where there is absolutely no communication happening with reliance customer care.

Regards,

Sadanand

Reliance is no more interested in CDMA. I switched to Vodafone for my Dad's number.

Maybe i can help as the people here in WW are nice and do my work as priority.

call me or message me.

• Like 4

Just PM you the requirement mail copy I had sent to reliance customer care.

Thanks Vinod Bhai.

With your help I have received a communication regarding change of my plan as required.

Really great to have associated with this forum where the friends like you are there to support fellow members unconditionally.

Very nice to see people helping fellow members in this forum. Nice gesture Mr.Vinod Bhai. Happy to know your problem getting solved Sadanand ji.

• Like 1