Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gyanesh

Suspicion for Fake activation

Dear Friends,

2-3 days back, one person visited my home claiming he was from "Idea" verification dept.and wanted verify my documents for my new post-pay connection. But, actually I did not take any new post-pay connection. I was not at home at that time and my wife who was facing him, called me to inquire if I had applied for a new mob. connection. I was just talking with her, mean while that person started his bike and ran-away. Now, I am afraid of any fake activation in my name. How can I know if there is any fake connection being used in my name ? Do writing a mail to "IDEA" appellate work ? Or where else can I register a complain for the same ? Pls. suggest as I am really worried. Currently, I am having 4 post-pay and 1 pre-paid mobile connection in "Idea".

This is matter of concern. It is possible that the guy wanted to get the details so that he can use your address and other details. It may be the case that there will not be any connection applied/activated yet. I think you should send letter/email to Tata mentioning what has happen and you should not be responsible for any arrears. If you send mail, request read receipt and send it to Appellate authority. The main problem with Tata is that they do not entertain any complain without account or phone number