Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nitinmukesh123

OnePlus invites

I have already got OnePlus ONE some four or five months back.. So I have already given 2 (India specific) invites within 2 days... Once I get a new Invite to share (which is quite possible) I will share in Rimweb, priority to Senior members / contributions / Likes received...

I too want one invite

This is my third India Specific invitation sharing (first time for Rimweb) and I am giving this to GuruGopal ji, based on his Rep points and to honour his numerous FREE give-aways to forum members... Please check your Gmail and confirm sir...

Next invitation (when I get from friends purchase) will be given to Hiteshkk ji (if he still didn't get invites till that time)...

Further I request forum members who get Invite via Rimweb to share at least one (if other two for friends / family members) invite back to fellow Rimweb members...

Thanks kanaga..

I'll keep posted if i get..

N promise to share my code here when i get 1..

Here is the OnePlus One.

All thanks to Mr. Nitin....

Very much thank you for such a wonderful forum.

Would give full details tomorrow....

Now my big bro is saying he wants this phone....

Or a new one... Confused....

Now would need one more invite for sure... After all the members who still didn't got the phone & invitees...

d652463c7e0f7c758bed56f29b705a8d.jpg18fcf98a907400801ee13e0122c22c42.jpg59cb9c290d204badee69718944428fe4.jpg6b6c70fc68b5690a7a7f9ac8887495d4.jpg

• Like 3

Next invitation (when I get from friends purchase) will be given to Hiteshkk ji (if he still didn't get invites till that time)...

As said earlier, I have just now sent the next invite to Hitesh Kakkad ji... Please check and confirm sir...

• Like 2

After a lot of flip flops, Cyanogen has finally clarified that Oneplus One sold in india through amazon will not receive any further OTA OS update on their blog >> https://cyngn.com/blog/2014/12/oneplus-one-global-device-update/

Since we clarified our support for OTA firmware updates for OnePlus One global devices, we’ve received a number of inquiries regarding OnePlus One devices sold in India.
As we had pledged to our users, OnePlus One global devices will receive our OTA firmware updates. If a user in India purchased a OnePlus One global device in channels outside of India, they will receive our OTA firmware updates. However, this excludes OnePlus One regional devices sold directly in India. We are committed to our exclusive partnership in India with Micromax, which will be launching its first Cyanogen OS device under their new YU brand.
  • Like 2

I know CM is trolling us from the begining... So they will give updates to my OPO anyway... But we early adopters will never care about their updates, as manual flashing or flashing some other ROM is nothing new for us... So let CM keep their update in their back side... From my experience Paranoid Android ROM is much much feature rich and stable than CM11S, afaik...

Finally received the invite from Oneplus :)

You have a new invite!

Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One at Amazon.in.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 48 hours to do so): https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/IN72-GMRO-GBWZ-26BS. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link: https://account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to India.

The invite will expire 48 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

As said earlier, I have just now sent the next invite to Hitesh Kakkad ji... Please check and confirm sir...
Thanks kanaga for invite.. Already ordered one..

My invite is open for rimweb members, unless any of my close friends or relatives need it..

I'll post the invite soon..

@nitin ji. Are you sharing the invite here? Because anybody can use the link you have given and claim the invite. If you want to use it for yourself, then please edit it...

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you KanagaDeepan bro. I already claimed the invite. :)

Once I receive new invite I will share here.

I will share one invitee to the fellow members. Who wants it. if my family members/friends do not require. I will share other 2 invitees also here.

Hi Guru,

I would like to have one invite. I waiting for a long time to get the taste of one plus one. If possible pls share it with me.

I will share one invitee to the fellow members. Who wants it. if my family members/friends do not require. I will share other 2 invitees also here.

guru gopal

i want it

can u give me

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I got an Invitee?

Valid till tomorrow afternoon?

Message if anyone wants it...

Hi Kalpesh,

I would like to have one invite. I waiting for a long time for one plus one. If possible pls share it with me.

Edited by iamrafic

Today morning only I got the phone in my hands. May I know, how I will get the invite. Mail to my gmail account or Yahoo account (my amazon id is Yahoo) or SMS? Can Any body explain.

Guru,

You will get invites. But there is no defined period from one plus. It may take 10-20 days, but that too depends on the invite availability.

i will be delighted if someone give their invite..

thanks..

@ iamratic

I would like to give you as per seniority....

Kindly pm me your address & mobile number...

• Like 1

Thanks Kalpesh, PM sent :)

Looking for One plus One invite for a friend. Please share if anyone has spare. Thanks in advance.

I am also interested in One Plus One.

I request you guys to share an invite with me.

Looking for One plus One invite plz share. thnx