Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
varkey

How To - Sprint LG Tribute LS660 - OMH/EVDO/WiFI Hotspot

Thanks to everyone. Another query: i bought a REGRUC series SIM from Reliance and it says "Invalid SIM".But the old RECRUC series work fine.does anyone else get the same issue and any probable solution??

Now, When trying to activate new no contract sprint phones with ting, i get message "Can not bring device to Ting. Device is not in good financial standing with Sprint."??? What to do? Can anyone help me to get the SPC??

buy from here..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Unlock-Code-SPC-LG-LS660-LS740-VOLT-SPRINT-Boost-Mobile-CODE-SPC-1-30min-/181624125269

I too used this for my Bad esn volt . SPC came fine

Thanks to everyone. Another query: i bought a REGRUC series SIM from Reliance and it says "Invalid SIM".But the old RECRUC series work fine.does anyone else get the same issue and any probable solution??

RGERUC wont work on Tribute....

use only RECRUC06 Precutted micro or MINI sim

RGERUC wont work on Tribute....

use only RECRUC06 Precutted micro or MINI sim

Yep, I can confirm the same. The new RGERUC sims are not working with Tribute. So if someone is going for new sim get the precut Micro as all the mini sims being issued now seems to be RGERUC series (Went to two Reliance World stores one in Kochi and one in Bangalore) YMMV

lg tribute no root available. no devlopment

i am looking forward for htc desire 510

listed in xda forums

root available

new roms coming up

will let all know after i get the device and get every thing working.

Oh man!So,to some up for others, In mts, new "M1 OMH" series sims work while the old "M2" doesn`t. and in Reliance, old "RECRUC" works while the new "REGRUC" doesnt work. LOL.. why does CDMA Ops have to be so complicated.

• Like 1

Oh man!So,to some up for others, In mts, new "M1 OMH" series sims work while the old "M2" doesn`t. and in Reliance, old "RECRUC" works while the new "REGRUC" doesnt work. LOL.. why does CDMA Ops have to be so complicated.

This has been quoted many times in various threads regarding complexities of cdma. If you want the easy way then simply buy expensive gsm counterparts of these imported handsets, pay huge data prices, lower voice clarity and you d be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Please help me to restore Unknown Baseband and Phone No,MIN,ESN, MEID Hex, MEID,IMEI, PRL,ICCID, IMSI.

now its WiFi only device. voice/data was working till i made some mistake in dfs nv mode configuration .

can not connect to DFS. DIAG mode says Excess MSL failure. phone will power off.

Now, When trying to activate new no contract sprint phones with ting, i get message "Can not bring device to Ting. Device is not in good financial standing with Sprint."??? What to do? Can anyone help me to get the SPC??

The BYOD policy changed with Ting. So i dont think we can use the ting method anymore to get the SPC.

https://ting.com/blog/changes-to-the-byod-program-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/

if you notice there are two different sections on ting

BYOD and ACTIVATE - both have different landing pages

as far as i know we need the second option so it doesnt matter if their BYOD policy changes.

I had used activate option. so may if you try you might get through.

^ I believe its the same. Activation has to happen anyways. And with the new policy Sprint will not allow you to activate a prepaid device which has not been active on Sprint for less than a year or so to be activated or another virtual operator.

Please help me to restore Unknown Baseband and Phone No,MIN,ESN, MEID Hex, MEID,IMEI, PRL,ICCID, IMSI.

now its WiFi only device. voice/data was working till i made some mistake in dfs nv mode configuration .

can not connect to DFS. DIAG mode says Excess MSL failure. phone will power off.

Update: Phone back in action call/sms working after some R&D with CDMA workshop.

diag mode was always enabled so can connect to cdma workshop. spc failed so write it again and it accepted.

Write the backup of sprint nv items, reliance prl, read the NV mode and changed it to RUIM only and reset.

inserted the sim card and call/sms started. sprint activation back. now data setting pending. i am frightened to use DFS to change it to NV mode for data.

Happy! peace of mind

I hav tribute

Data call sms all work with updated rom

1St need msl code fir diag on ,,

2Nd need active throught sprint

AfTer complete activqtiin

Open dfs

Go data

All user name pass net

Make mobile ip to simple ip

Then restart via dfs

AFter restart make nv to. Ruim

Bingo Call sms data all will work

But if there is handsfree activation make airplane mode on for 10 second

All will work

I know its Tribute thread but Info for all Volt owners

CM12 Lollipop beta has been released by a dev .

I have installed it on my Boost Volt . No problems in call, sms and data .Its in RUIM mode when i flashed and read from RUIM with no issues .

All works for me except REAR camera where people have mixes issue . Some have it working and some not . Only cosmetic issue it shows network as SPRINT instead of MTS . Also cant get VIPER4ANDOID to work . Shows driver installed and everything fine

ROM LINK http://androidforums.com/threads/cm12-unofficial-beta.905257/

Proof in pics

Now to check BSNL RUIM as both tribute and Volt were not working with BSNL RUIM

post-72409-0-54750100-1425008682_thumb.p

post-72409-0-40686000-1425008691_thumb.p

post-72409-0-10586400-1425008700_thumb.p

post-72409-0-60362300-1425008708_thumb.p

Edited by kuduku
  • Like 1

Hi,

Anybody tried Rev.B on LG tribute. Any specific settings needed to enable Rev.B on LG tribute? I'm in Bangalore.

Hi,

Anybody tried Rev.B on LG tribute. Any specific settings needed to enable Rev.B on LG tribute? I'm in Bangalore.

Lg tribute does not support rev.b its max data transfer rate is upto rev.A. if u make it rev.b through dfs,network shows rev.b but data works in 1x mode only..rev.B is only rumour in lg ribute.. I m from bangalore too.

Hi,

Lg tribute does not support rev.b its max data transfer rate is upto rev.A. if u make it rev.b through dfs,network shows rev.b but data works in 1x mode only..rev.B is only rumour in lg ribute.. I m from bangalore too.
your statement is incomplete. After activating rev b from dfs it shows relevant signals as you said but you don't get high speed.

Which could only mean that just enabling is not enough.

But you are saying it doesn't support because you couldn't get it to work.

Edited by ::: VA :::

Hi,

Have you tried an MTS or Tata RUIM and checked whether it works with RevB? Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that RevB doesn't work with just Reliance.

BAD news for lg volt ls740 users

reliance sim does not works proper with calls only data works

after a single call the next call fails and hv to restart the cellphone for making call.

works proper in tata cdma (dont know why?)

if anyone hv solution for reliance cdma call solution in lg volt pls help..

i hv issues using reliance sim

both on rge and rec series

on calling it works but for next call it fails for which i hv to restart for another call

in tata cdma there is no issue

On Volt LS740 CM12 , no such issue . Even on ZV3 or ZV4 or ZV5 didn't face this issue . I have VM version

:previous:

can u pls tell which reliance series u hv done with it or how u hv done with step bu step information

as actually i hv done this will all phone variants( virgin-boost-sprint) all hv problems with reliance sim only single call and next call fails

even tried with cm12 (LOLLI POP ROM) loaded with zv3 radio and zv5 radio

still same issue

or may be it is problem with mumbai circle only

:previous:

can u pls tell which reliance series u hv done with it or how u hv done with step bu step information

as actually i hv done this will all phone variants( virgin-boost-sprint) all hv problems with reliance sim only single call and next call fails

even tried with cm12 (LOLLI POP ROM) loaded with zv3 radio and zv5 radio

still same issue

or may be it is problem with mumbai circle only

I just installed CM12 , inserted RUIM and everything worked . i have the old series

Link for therom please ?

have the gurus here found the solution for rev b... (sellers on ebay.in have been selling this handset claiming it to be rev b activated)