Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
varkey

How To - Sprint LG Tribute LS660 - OMH/EVDO/WiFI Hotspot

Any new alternate to activate except ting???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any new alternate to activate except ting???

Now that you have root why'd you need to activate? To get SPC you need to pay I believe.

I meant a way to get SPC except eBay purchase!

Any idea how it works? 1.99$ is still cheaper

Lg official site says transpyre which shares the same hardware as our tribute has only rev a support

http://m.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-VS810PP-transpyre/technical-specifications?xLgDomain=lg

See in specifications.so it May be true that tribute doesn't support rev b.

I'm searching for one such method.not able to find any.

Sorry missed the link - http://piiis.blogspot.com/2014/10/how-to-use-sprint-lg-tribute-with-page.html

Now, When trying to activate new no contract sprint phones with ting, i get message "Can not bring device to Ting. Device is not in good financial standing with Sprint."??? What to do? Can anyone help me to get the SPC??

buy from here..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Unlock-Code-SPC-LG-LS660-LS740-VOLT-SPRINT-Boost-Mobile-CODE-SPC-1-30min-/1816241

any idea about sprint msl price?

Sorry missed the link - http://piiis.blogspot.com/2014/10/how-to-use-sprint-lg-tribute-with-page.html

That would have worked the same way as Ting, its free to activate on Ting whereas $1.99 to activate on Pageplus.

However after the recent changes, you cannot activate a prepaid device on another MVNO unless the device has been in use on Sprint for a year or more. So there is no option other than to buy the SPC from eBay or get Sprint to give it to you.

Now, When trying to activate new no contract sprint phones with ting, i get message "Can not bring device to Ting. Device is not in good financial standing with Sprint."??? What to do? Can anyone help me to get the SPC??

buy from here..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Unlock-Code-SPC-LG-LS660-LS740-VOLT-SPRINT-Boost-Mobile-CODE-SPC-1-30min-/1816241

any idea about sprint msl price?

That listing gives you the SPC/MSL for LG Tribute and Volt. Sprint or any of its MNVOs I believe.

After reading the whole thread , i am still wornderin will my lg volt work with reliance or not, got it today. Gurus, must have to create a good tutorials for the peoples like me who have very little knowledge of flashing phones. so its a request to senior memebrs to please create a good tutorails for lg volt to make it working for realince mobile...

I am done all the things in tribute data works.

But phone note Activate in Sprint so wifi Hotspot Not works. What to do

I am done all the things in tribute data works.

But phone note Activate in Sprint so wifi Hotspot Not works. What to do

Try to activate again on sprint sote then connect your phone with good strength wifi and activate it.you will get hotspot option.

Does this handset support conference call facility

Yes

Have heard that if sprint activation does not go through then editing some xml files also helps in activating stock hotspot. After rooting other apps can be used but they **** more battery than the stock application. Anyone?

Have heard that if sprint activation does not go through then editing some xml files also helps in activating stock hotspot. After rooting other apps can be used but they **** more battery than the stock application. Anyone?

wifi tether router 6.0.7 works on all now gen CDMA handsets after root.

wifi tether router configuration for Tribute/volt:-

device settings

Interface:-wlan0

Method:- 3-HostApd

Hotspot feature itself puts heavy load on phone performance, processor and battery life. Be it native or custom.

• Like 2

Hi ,

Reliance sim works perfectly with calls and data. Now i need to change the network to MTS, when i insert MTS sim, calls work perfectly. For data I'm still getting "unable to establish wireless data connection". I believe that MCC & MNC settings needs to be changed as well as NAI, PPP details on profile.

Could you please let me know the settings for MTS, so that i will change using dfs.

:previous:

dear i have same problem in (LG TRIBUTE AND LG VOLT ) change MNC and nai setting data work but when (CDMA95S) a type of 2G network like (1xrtt and evdo RAV A ) net work come then its show (Check SETTING AND NETWORK STATUS IN HANDSET) "unable to establish wireless data connection" other then its working fine

Hello,

I am very much interested to get the phone. Is it possible to activate Reliance CDMA Calls/SMS/Data without the going through the Ting procedure?

Hi ,

Reliance sim works perfectly with calls and data. Now i need to change the network to MTS, when i insert MTS sim, calls work perfectly. For data I'm still getting "unable to establish wireless data connection". I believe that MCC & MNC settings needs to be changed as well as NAI, PPP details on profile.

Could you please let me know the settings for MTS, so that i will change using dfs.

can u guide pls how to program it for reliance cdma

Ting method not working, Ebay listing expired. anyone knows other Ebay seller for LG Tribute Sprint SPC?

Ting method not working, Ebay listing expired. anyone knows other Ebay seller for LG Tribute Sprint SPC?

PM me....

• Like 1

eBay Member: lic_x_taveras" <licxta_gwsl2348scog@members.ebay.com

• Like 1

pm me

• Like 1

Reputed member GuruGopal ji is selling for lot lesser than what the eBay guy sold for. He is selling for 200/- that is very reasonable IMHO

• Like 1

Hi ,

can u guide pls how to program it for reliance cdma

i also want know about my lg volt and lg tribute ... now using MTS omh sim card both working fine but some time data connection loss(not establish error ) because of its show a unknown network in (1 SETTING 2 ABOUT PHONE 3 MOBILE NETWOK TYPE 4 UNKNOWN )SO when this netwok come call sms work but data disconnected what problem please help i also pay for it if its a paid solution thanks