Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
varkey

How To - Sprint LG Tribute LS660 - OMH/EVDO/WiFI Hotspot

<Reserved>

thank you so much...

Thanks Vivek,

Great initiative, Now everybody is buying LG tribute as they were doing it with MOTO G Boost. Now i activate the mobile on sprint, and Hostspot is active. But still i'm unable to get the taste of data services. Not even 1x Works. If you could explain the below steps with screenshots it would be great.

To get data working, I am not sure of the exact change but few of the changes that I had made before it started working are below. I used QPST 2.7.411 for Step 2. (I will update the post with more info once I have the exact changes required).

1. Changed the NV MCC MNC to 404 00
  2. Disabled Sprint Mobile IP profiles and created a new one and activated with NAI as NET
  3. Changed NV Mode to SimpleIP

When i try the QPST setting,

I'm able to read the settings but when i try to write It throws me the below error. "The phone returned a failure status during the read and write operation"

I also tried changing the port from COM26 to COM 3 as suggested in another forum.

post-82205-0-37582000-1420878093_thumb.j

I'm able to read the settings but when i try to write It throws me the below error. "The phone returned a failure status during the read and write operation"

I also tried changing the port from COM26 to COM 3 as suggested in another forum.

You may ignore that error, it is not able to write a specific NV ITEM, shouldn't be an issue.

You may ignore that error, it is not able to write a specific NV ITEM, shouldn't be an issue.

The values are not getting written to the Phone.

post-82205-0-43257600-1420881177_thumb.jpost-82205-0-83211900-1420881186_thumb.ppost-82205-0-68811800-1420881188_thumb.p

^ Please do the steps with the RUIM removed and in NV mode.

DFS demo tool is not available. whay should I do?

When i try to read the Mobile IP settings using DFS, i'm getting the below error .

GET DS_MIP_SS_USER_PROF CPS_ERROR BAD_PARAM

This happens only when the SIM is inserted. Without SIM and in NV modesi'm able to read and write MIP profiles. Because of this i'm unable to change the NAI to NET. I believe if the value can be changed to NET, data will work not sure.

post-82205-0-75527900-1420892282_thumb.j

Of course you`ll get error with sim inserted as you are trying to read passwords...

If you have evdo dump of any previous registration, just write that from CDMA WS and you dont have to do all this manual labour.... check this guide... i dont see the NAM dump there so attaching here again

Reliance.rar

• Like 2

after doing all these changes if anyone isnt able to get data on lg tribute,

get qpst nv backup file from a untouched lg tribute,

write it to your lg tribute , and then follow these reliance settings

MCC = 404

MNC= 00

NAI = net

HA password = net

AAA password = net

T. Nai = net

Simple IP

PPP username and password = net

do this chnages on nv mode

chnage to ruim only and insert reliance sim

you will get data

Edited by pritamcharan
  • Like 8

MCC = 404

MNC= 00

NAI = net

HA password = net

AAA password = net

T. Nai = net

Simple IP

you will get data

what are the setting for data on TATA and MTS..

i need some help with changing the mode from nv to ruim, DFS is not reading my device. the phone is charging and is visible on windows but not on the dfs software.

its an lg ls660

i need some help with changing the mode from nv to ruim, DFS is not reading my device. the phone is charging and is visible on windows but not on the dfs software.

its an lg ls660

Did you enable DIAG mode and install the LG USB drivers?

Yes its working now, there was some scene with the lg driver, it took some time for the phone to become online on dfs port finder. i was able to get it done.

Thank you guys...

P.S the screen flickers ''once'' when i come out of the lock screen and when some apps come on is that normal ?

Also i was wondering if new Gsm sims can be used on CDMA phone as it is possible to use the new cdma sims on Gsm handsets (the new ruims have both the gsm and cdma programs on them)? anyone got idea?

MCC = 404

MNC= 00

NAI = net

HA password = net

AAA password = net

T. Nai = net

Simple IP

you will get data

what are the setting for data on TATA and MTS..
For TATA,

PPP username, T.NAI,NAI - AAAAAAAAAAAAAA@pda.ttsl.in

Password ,AAA,HA - password

For MTS

PPP username, T.NAI,NAI - internet@internet.mtsindia.in

Password ,AAA,HA - MTS

• Like 2

:previous:

Anything on BSNL

Will BSNL EVDO/CDMA work on this ?

No bsnl evdo support on these handsets.

Yes its working now, there was some scene with the lg driver, it took some time for the phone to become online on dfs port finder. i was able to get it done.

Thank you guys...

P.S the screen flickers ''once'' when i come out of the lock screen and when some apps come on is that normal ?

Also i was wondering if new Gsm sims can be used on CDMA phone as it is possible to use the new cdma sims on Gsm handsets (the new ruims have both the gsm and cdma programs on them)? anyone got idea?

is this in Indian context?

will latest RCDMA SIM works in GSM phones straight away? i dont think so

Thank you guys...

is this in Indian context?

will latest RCDMA SIM works in GSM phones straight away? i dont think so

I guess he is referring to World phones with both GSM and CDMA radios and hence would support both.

Guy i have got lg volt made it ruim only using dfs... inserted tata omh but phone shows no sim inserted. Please help how to get calls and sms

hi,

I just got my LG tribute delivered yesterday. Unlocked and Reliance RUIM working well with data. Cut out old MTS SIM and tried but it says invalid SIM. Got a few queries

1. Will it be possible for me to replace the old MTS SIM with a New OMH MTS SIM with the same number and tariff benefits(Lifetime Booster Paks)? I asked MTS

Customer Care. They were not very informative neither are the Showrooms.

2. I`m getting system Update Notification from " LS660ZV3_00_ to _ZV4_02_inc". Shall I upgrade or I better stay put?

Kindly reply.It`ll be helpful..

guys i have lg volt boost mobile made it ruim only using dfs, mts omh calls and sms working, tata omh shows no sim card inserted

please help me to use tata omh with calls and data

also please guide how to get data on mts omh

and how to enable wifi hotspot