Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Avichal123

Reliance CDMA RUIM on Verizon iPhone 5 5C 5S and 6

Thats what i meant to say, A1586 is the indian model and it has a MEID, thats why its easy to configure this phone, and www.unl0cked.com is the authorised r-sim reseller, guys dont buy a rsim 9 pro or plus just go for rsim 10 and you are ready to go, you need to be jailbreaked in order to work with cdma and you have to install commcenter patch from cydia, and the best part is after configuring apn i am able to use data services on my newly configured cdma iphone 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Can you show a screenshot for this and tell us the steps to do this?

8.3 and 8.4 tested on 2 different devices both a1586

I tested this using an R-SIM 10 Nano Cloud on an iPhone 6 A1586. Even calling and text didn't work.. :NOTriste:

It just says "No Service".

Were you able to see the stuff that was shown in the screenshot. Obviously that screenshot is posted from some website as the date is not yesterday.

• Like 1

Were you able to see the stuff that was shown in the screenshot. Obviously that screenshot is posted from some website as the date is not yesterday.

Yes. That shows up anyway after you insert the RSIM.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Your are correct that is taken from a website and thats the same which i got

#morecrap were you jailbroken? And your r sim 10 was orignal do you have the authenticity code?

And guru gopal was also able run reliance cdma on sprint iphone 5s using rsim 9+

8.3 and 8.4 tested on 2 different devices both a1586

I tested this using an R-SIM 10 Nano Cloud on an iPhone 6 A1586. Even calling and text didn't work.. :NOTriste:

It just says "No Service".

me too tested with Rsim 10. no luck.

i tried almost more than 14 times.

with different sim.

:(

so dont buy high priced Rsim 10 until proper procedure comes out.

There are may clones out in the market, did you use the orignal rsim 10, do you have the authenticity code, if yes then have a check on rsim5.com and verify that code and being a genuine rsim if it doesnt work log a complaint on rsim's website, or there might be an update available for the rsim, i am pretty much sure that this will work 100%, since it worked with me

There are may clones out in the market, did you use the orignal rsim 10, do you have the authenticity code, if yes then have a check on rsim5.com and verify that code and being a genuine rsim if it doesnt work log a complaint on rsim's website, or there might be an update available for the rsim, i am pretty much sure that this will work 100%, since it worked with me

Would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the process?

Sent from my iPad

#rajan i have posted the screenshot and in that meny you need to select what you want and the rest is done automatically

Any suggestion for Verizon iPhone 6 MG652LLA to use on Reliance CDMA ?

Same solution would work

Has anyone tried Tata ruim. I have an inactive ruir from Tata - and when I put it in the iphone. It detects the sim application. Also my network settings got changed. No service - as I am waiting for the porting to complete.

just i want to know everybody that one person is selling iPhone 6 with cdma only. He specifically mentioned it will work with the sim provided by him. No GSM.

So, at last, there is cdma iPhone 6. Happy to know. But what is the sim he providing. Why, GSM won't work?

Some body may enlighten.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/APPLE-iPHONE-6-16GB-A1549-SILVER-IMPORTED-BRAND-NEW-CDMA-/151778182199?hash=item2356af4437

• Like 1

just i want to know everybody that one person is selling iPhone 6 with cdma only. He specifically mentioned it will work with the sim provided by him. No GSM.

So, at last, there is cdma iPhone 6. Happy to know. But what is the sim he providing. Why, GSM won't work?

Some body may enlighten.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/APPLE-iPHONE-6-16GB-A1549-SILVER-IMPORTED-BRAND-NEW-CDMA-/151778182199?hash=item2356af4437

listing by the same guy - sujay

http://worldcart.in/cdma-phones/15765-apple-iphone-6-cdma-.html

iPhone 6 A1549 A1586, iPhone 6+ A1522, iPhone 5 A1429, iPhone 5s A1533 A1453iPhone 5c A1532, iPad 3 A1403, iPad 4 A1460 and iPad mini A1455 works with Tata indicom, reliance cdma with special programmed sim

• Like 1

How to get that special programmed ruim?

Contact DFS Team/CDMATool for programming sim solution

or indian reseller of CDMATOOL

contact cdmatool.com and chat to the executive he will help u to get the sim if u want single quantity.

Contact DFS Team/CDMATool for programming sim solution

or indian reseller of CDMATOOL

contact cdmatool.com and chat to the executive he will help u to get the sim if u want single quantity.

i contacted cdmatool executive, he is not ready to give single quantity sim. minimum 50 devices..

yes it is 2000$ for 50 sims. Do not expect that, Docomo works with the support given by CDMA tool.

I Bought the Iphone 5S from this Guy for CDMA. Everything ( Data, Calls Etc.. ) Work. Only problem - Data is very Slow - Almost like 1X. But When I check the speediest.net it shows ok result approximately 250 to 300 kbps but practical speed when I download some Email attachment or some Software over iTunes is very slow.

How about ussd messages from bank and mobile operator itself ? Also do u have any idea about national roaming . Will it work ?

Friends- I have got verizon iphone 6 plus bad esn.. can someone guide on how I can use it for reliance cdma. Will the normal sim work or a modded sim as disc here in this thread will work

Friends- I have got verizon iphone 6 plus bad esn.. can someone guide on how I can use it for reliance cdma. Will the normal sim work or a modded sim as disc here in this thread will work

I purchased r-sim via dhgate China and tried to use reliance sim in my A1586 iPhone 6 . I couldn't get any signal :-( tried different options but couldn't succeed

Same solution would work

Which series of sim u used when i using rec06 series sim then iphone do not deduct the sim and say no sim