Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prasanna.Kesti

Internet not working on Sprint HTC M8 with Reliance CDMA RUIM

Hello Friends,

I am using Sprint HTC M8 with Reliance CDMA RUIM card,Voice & sms working fine but no Internet service on handset.

I am using RECRUC06 series Original Nano RUIM card & Mobile Android Version is 4.4.3 .

When i try to connect data on my mobile it says "Turning on " & i can see 3G icon at the top of the screen & after few second it show "Disconnected ".

I tried on all the Network Modes ,CDMA Only,LTE/CDMA & Automatic .

I checked this RUIM card on HTC 516C handset ,EVDO data is working perfectly .

Unfortunately I have not got any other Nano RUIM with DATA working to test with my HTC M8.

After retaining the MDN on Nano RUIM i tried to dial *228 on Sprint HTC M8, but after selecting the English option the call disconnected suddenly without completing the full activation process & Mobile restarted automatically & I tried this several times I got the same result & after swicthing Mobile ON I was not able to make outgoing Calls it Said "Contact reliance Customer Care" & I was not able to receive the Incoming also it was saying "Mobile is switched OFF".

I did *228 on Samsung Corby & started using Nano RUIM on my HTC M8 but Only Voice & SMS working,no data.

I appreciate it, if you can help me to resolve this problem.

Thank you.

Whatsapps Not Working in Samsung Based CDMA mobiles from yesterday

any solution?

I am also faceing the same problem since yesterday , i have samsung galaxy s 3 . the strange thing is other sites like google are opening , apps like book my show is wirking , Whatssapp and facebook are not opening , when i connect through WI FI , all aaps including Whatsapp working , dont know the problem , can anyone help pl ?

HTC M8 cdma sim works without data even on NV mode, maybe thats why data is not working, change mode to RUIM.pref

I am also faceing the same problem since yesterday , i have samsung galaxy s 3 . the strange thing is other sites like google are opening , apps like book my show is wirking , Whatssapp and facebook are not opening , when i connect through WI FI , all aaps including Whatsapp working , dont know the problem , can anyone help pl ?

it was problem from reliance end..its solved now.