Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

LG G3 F400 GSM/CDMA

SPECS OF THE KOREAN VERSION !! Has CDMA BANDS

369.jpg

i know you are eagerly waiting for this :)

yeah bro !!! G2 digitizer dead, waiting for the LCD kit, On Nokia 6275

LG G3 to land at Verizon on July 17 after a week of pre-orders

The LG G3 will apparently become available at Verizon on July 17, following quite a long wait after itsofficial unveiling in late May.

The release date has surfaced thanks to a leaked screenshot purportedly showing an internal message from Verizon's systems.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The smartphone is expected to go up for pre-order on July 10, exactly one week before it officially becomes available.

There's no word right now about when other carriers might get the smartphone, as this is the first launch-related bit of info for the LG G3 in the US. However, the handset will eventually be offered by all of the 'big four' - so expect to see it at AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint too.

The LG G3 is the first device from a well known manufacturer to sport a touchscreen with 2560x1440 resolution, and this will probably prove to be its main selling point (at least for spec fanatics).

Now finally after LG G3 easily available in the US market for almost all the operators, myself and of-course many others will have this question in mind as to which handset/model needs to be chosen for CDMA, should it be LG G3 VS985 (Verizon) or LG G3 LS990 (Sprint)... RIM Web guru's and others need your inputs

IMHO Now buying any high end handset would be waste of money as 4G is almost on horizon. why not wait for few months? In Ahmedabad I see almost all reliance jio towers are installed with necessary equipments, optical fibre are laid till almost all main gates of societies including industrial area which were so far ignored by all operators.

• Like 1

KShah bhai RJio seems a dream of future every now and then a news of launch comes nothing materializes just rumors now a sept launch is expected but not Pan India.Not before 2016 will there be Pan India coverage is my guess and moreover no ideas of rates and handset costs is this unknown wait really worth the effort?

I agree but the MDA is known to shock and surprise. It is high time they launch and they do have brain as much as 8 have. ;-)

Will the sprint or Verizon G3 support or Indian cdma sim? They are already on 4.4.2 so i doubt about that.

Can anyone throw light on it?

though officially not released, we can manually update on Verizon LG G3 to firmware 23B which is Lollipop.

I was able to manually update to firmware 23B from rooted 12B using Activity Launcher.

Everything works fine, but DATA got disabled on 23B ...the 3G icon was striked out. So I tried to examine data settings using paid CDMA WS, but though was able to connect to cdma ws on diag mode, was not able to send spc.....

So downgraded back to 10B, acquired root and upgraded to 12B retaining root.

I've also flashed the recent JasmineROM which is stock_rooted_unmodified 23B, but no DATA on that too....So no point in updating to lollipop on verizon G3 using present manual flashing methods

Edited by ananth001

Will the sprint or Verizon G3 support or Indian cdma sim? They are already on 4.4.2 so i doubt about that.

Can anyone throw light on it?

Verizon G3 supports RCDMA both on ruim as well as NV mode with calls/text/evdo

I am using Verizon G3 - Lollipop on OMH sim. Call & SMS working. But data not working. The same SIM card gives EVDO on LG Tribute phone with data.

Could some one help me to activate data on VS985?

Thanks.

I am planning to purchase lg g3 from olx... pls tell is reliance cdma works fine on it??

Contact parin and buy from him. Why olx? Don't you want support in future?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk