Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iamrafic

[Tutorial] How to unlock HTC Desire 510 Sprint/Virgin/Boost

I am sure your sincere efforts of compiling this guide from various sources is highly commendable and appreciated by many members.

Keep it up

• Like 1

Really nice job. Thanks

any specific setting for REV. B?

Hey that was great,

will help lots of newbie like me who are stuck with unlocked phones

will the process help me in unlocking my note4 cdma sprint to be used in hyderabad on a cdma network, if not can any body help me

Really nice job. Thanks

any specific setting for REV. B?

There is no specific settings needed. You can simply pop in you new series Precut SIM (RECRUC) and it automatically catches REV.B network.

See the speed test results...http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/37237-how-to-sprint-lg-tribute-ls660-omhevdowifi-hotspot/page-7#entry318514

Thank for good tutorial

If possible please upload direct download link for Boot.img

Stock boot.img is already uploaded on XDA and androidforums. It can be found in custom kernel threads.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

STEP 5: SIM Unlock

Install Root Explorer from Play Store and SIM Unlock Helper apk from the attachment

Use root explorer and rename HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex to something else (like HTCOMADM_SPCS2.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.2odex) from /system/app Directory now copy the HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk attached in this post make sure you have set the permission rw-r-r and reboot.

Open htc on sim unlock helper on your phone it will say htc one device check fail now click the 3 menu dot and click on display sim unlock log then hit the back button it should say Device Verified,

####

now hit start and scroll down to simlock it will freeze for few seconds and then press back button it should be successful reboot

######

It's not success after start

Please help

:previous:

Can you explain?

Too good ya... Really appreciate your hard work...

Thanks a lot...

One thing more does this method only unlocks it for Reliance or for MTS/Tata also?

STEP 5: SIM Unlock

Install Root Explorer from Play Store and SIM Unlock Helper apk from the attachment

Use root explorer and rename HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex to something else (like HTCOMADM_SPCS2.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.2odex) from /system/app Directory now copy the HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk attached in this post make sure you have set the permission rw-r-r and reboot.

Open htc on sim unlock helper on your phone it will say htc one device check fail now click the 3 menu dot and click on display sim unlock log then hit the back button it should say Device Verified,

####

now hit start and scroll down to simlock it will freeze for few seconds and then press back button it should be successful reboot

######

Jab Start Ka button press Karr raha hoon tab mobile koi response nahi deraha hai

Or nahi Mobile freez hora hai

I have done all procedures successfully

but stuck on step 5

Sim is not unlocking please help

Sorry for bad English

by accident i deleted HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex, what do i do?

sim unlock works

just give permissions as read write execute all the squares to the new HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk

and reboot every thing works.

but there is problem with play store we need to uninstall updates every time we open play store

[df-dferh-01] just little rnd and found that this is related to usa phones used outside usa gives these problem.(main reason)

i feel it can be fixed by a script writer or any dev who knows what to flash and what to flash

will even try flashing gapps zip

also devs trying it to work with gsm

hope one day we get it.

thanks to all developers and their hard work on xda,

Clear data from settings->apps->all->playstore

Sent from my Droid Turbo

A friend of mine is having a Sprint HTC Desire 510 (A11) .... Is this unlockable for OMH as stated by this procedure ? .. or its a different phone ?

1- the Google play error existed before rooting

2- keeps coming back unless you have a working sim in

3- for USA I talked to a friend of mine who works for boost says can't be unlock to GSM unless ur in another country out of USA

I might be wrong on all these but was the info I had thought to share

A friend of mine is having a Sprint HTC Desire 510 (A11) .... Is this unlockable for OMH as stated by this procedure ? .. or its a different phone ?

Its the same I think

Yes, It is the same. The above mentioned procedure will work. Happy unlocking :)

@anand try to change sim

This is working, but the phone not receives signals in gsm network, any solution?