Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iamrafic

[Tutorial] How to unlock HTC Desire 510 Sprint/Virgin/Boost

there is option called cdma subcription atleast in my lg phone . you have to anycut or some other launcher to creat shortcut. dont know if it is there for 510.

Can we flash the stock rom & start afresh to resolve issue of com.android.phone error for entering in diag mode

Pls advise

How do you get away from the activation screen? I cant get past it at all.

@pradeep564 how did you move on ?

:previous:

Rename htcsetupwizard.apk by mounting system in recovery.

• Like 1

flash stock rom that is due to htc ondam rename and htcsetupwizard.apk in system app.which is not allowing to go further for handsfree.

for those who are not able to enter spc please see you dont have simcard in

due to any other reason please revert to stock rom and follow step by step instruction.

also do backup of stock rom in twrp when you install twrp

do not hard reset or factory reset or you would be stuck.

did u get the kernel file

sim unlock is showing the hidden menu but there is no message on device verified while pressing back key & no message on sim unlock.

Sim is not getting unlocked. Pls confirm if sim unlock works hboot 3.19.

Gurus got a confirmation that simunlock works on hboot 3.19.. but then I m not getting any network signal post following the OP step by step.

Pls guide if this works only with specific reliance series sims

if you're on lollipop and you've unlocked device, go to dialer and dial this *#*#4636#*#* and in phone information choose , WCDMA preffered mode . as it's set on cdma , by default and there is no menu to choose gsm from network settings ... or you can update prl and then it may avaliable in network settings too

I m on kitkat 4.4.2. So do u suggest abive steps on kitkat as well

@pradeep it 100% works with rge series Sim. With recr some series work and some don't. To remove all doubts, try a rge series sim if u have.

i followed whole of the procedure but no cdma pop up and now no network

simcard invalid notofication has gone

Hi! Can somebody help me please, I can not manage to download the remove protection kernell from xda, the link there is taking me to a 404 error page can somebody share the kernell here please ?

fornt camera not working after unlock please share solution if anyone has got ............

thanks

fornt camera not working after unlock please share solution if anyone has got ............

thanks

restore the stock kernel (boot.img) after unlocking..front camera will start working

front camera not working after unlock 510 desire

what i do

For those who have Front camera issues after unlocking, flash to stock kernel after unlocking.

fastboot flash boot boot.img

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvCrOS5Og1ANi11VUV5TFB5MVk/view?usp=sharing

I am not able to download twrp img file from techretta.. It is downloading upto 99.99% and then stops.. I tried it several times.. any help gys?

My HTC desire 510 is stuck after i reached step 5: rooting. I did it successfully, but now my phone is not working properly, when i reeboot it, It shows some RED Triangle with an exclamation mark in it and then again it auto shuts down. I am a little scared that i did some mistake.. Any help will be highly appreciated guyz.. plz

Hi Gurus pls need your help. I am getting similar errors mentioned by cooladitya as mentioned on the thread while unlocking HTC desire 510.

Right now i am stuck after struggling through the SIMUNLOCKER Step. I am not able to get into diag mode coz while inputting SPC i am getting error "sorry com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly"

Pls help the step forward

I am having the same problem. please someone help. @pradeep, where you able to get through this step??

Thanku aman! my email id is JIGAR_JJR@yahoo.com.. I found twrp image, but i think before that only my i by mistake hit the factory reset button in the hboot. Now, even after recovery my phone is not opening.. It autoshut downs as i mentioned.. Any way we can restore the original setting and continue with rooting all over again?? or any other suggestions?? plz guyz i am worried.. its over 4 days and my phone has not started.. save me

Hi Gurus pls need your help. I am getting similar errors mentioned by cooladitya as mentioned on the thread while unlocking HTC desire 510.

Right now i am stuck after struggling through the SIMUNLOCKER Step. I am not able to get into diag mode coz while inputting SPC i am getting error "sorry com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly"

Pls help the step forward

I am having the same problem. please someone help. @pradeep, where you able to get through this step??

Yes I was able to unlock it successfully. PM me so that i can guide you

I am sure if u post it openly, it will benefit more people. I don't get the logic of this pseudo help via pm

• Like 2