Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iamrafic

[Tutorial] How to unlock HTC Desire 510 Sprint/Virgin/Boost

did everything again from beginning and this time all done smoothly thanks.

hey, can you please tell me which sim are you using? even I think i got it unlocked, but when insert reliance CDMA sim its not detecting.

Do we need to click on "sim lock" in the Simunlocker app with UICC sim inserted in the phone?

Please help me.. Thanks in advance!

i think its RGE series sim.

you dont need to put any sim before unlocking.

:previous:

Thanks for your responses, can you please let me know how to find out whether its RGE sim or not...

it says RSN: RECRUC062829.. on the card

revious:

Thanks for your responses, can you please let me know how to find out whether its RGE sim or not...

it says RSN: RECRUC062829.. on the card

You're having RECRUC SERIES sim card, which will work perfectly with desire 510.

What is the error you're getting with this simcard? whether the sim unlock was successful?

• Like 1

I get No Sim card message with this sime, btw it was cropped to micro sim. And sim unlock I am no sure how to verify, I click on sim lock in Simunlocker app( i didnt get device verified message) and it frooze for few secs, after that I restarted phone. please let me know if there is anything that I am missing? THANKS!!

• Like 1

i think unlock not completed read the first post carefully.

I have unlocked Htc desire 510 successfully. Call goes and comes internet is also working . But when I dial number with +91 which is my country code error comes call has been lost . Any solution I have tried every setting in call option but getting same error .

I have unlocked Htc desire 510 successfully. Call goes and comes internet is also working . But when I dial number with +91 which is my country code error comes call has been lost . Any solution I have tried every setting in call option but getting same error .

That's common. You can't use +91 with CDMA, use "0" instead.

That's common. You can't use +91 with CDMA, use "0" instead.

That's not the case with every CDMA handset, some allow you to specify the country codes. Never had any problem with moto phones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not the case with every CDMA handset, some allow you to specify the country codes. Never had any problem with moto phones.

Oh, But my Moto G boost does not allow to dial with +91, any specific settings needed?

Oh, But my Moto G boost does not allow to dial with +91, any specific settings needed?

This was discussed in a moto g thread earlier where I had explained with screen shots how to achieve the needful. Right now am on droid maxx and it works just fine.

I get No Sim card message with this sime, btw it was cropped to micro sim. And sim unlock I am no sure how to verify, I click on sim lock in Simunlocker app( i didnt get device verified message) and it frooze for few secs, after that I restarted phone. please let me know if there is anything that I am missing? THANKS!!

Did you click on start after the device verified message ? You need click on SIM UNLOCK after that. Please try inserting a different SIM as some times it may be an issue with SIM also.

Hi guys,

Did someone managed to SIM unlock Desire 510 for GSM networks?

Guys, i have a HTC 510 and i have unlocked and everything works successfully.

I have flashed the original boot in order to get the front camera working.

However , when select front camera , it goes to video mode and fore closes and back camera also not working

Please assist

Make sure u have flashed the stock boot

hi sir i have done all the steps carefully but when i use sim unloker help app it show the device fails but after that is does not do any thing plz help me how unlock my htc 510 thank u i have done all carefully thanks

The HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk wont install on my phone. I did all the steps up to 5.

hi sir i have done all the steps carefully but when i use sim unloker help app it show the device fails but after that is does not do any thing plz help me how unlock my htc 510 thank u i have done all carefully thanks

plz help me what should i do next plz help

how can reflash the htc 510 from sprint rom to make it as factory made rom for doing proocess again.

The HtcOMADM_SPCS.apk wont install on my phone. I did all the steps up to 5.

Hi,

You should not try to install the apk. You have to replace the apk.

• Use root explorer and rename HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex to something else (like HTCOMADM_SPCS2.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.2odex) from /system/app Directory now copy the HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk attached in this post make sure you have set the permission rw-r-r and reboot.

Please spend sometime in reading the entire thread.

This has already been addressed.

Most probably this issue may occur if the kernel is still write protected. Please flash the below stock write protection removed kernel and try unlocking.

Please note the below stock kernel has front camera issue. Once unlocking is successful then flash stock kernel.

http://forum.xda-dev...re-510-t2958969

if u cant get the sim unlocker app to work, follow the below instructions.

1. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool from xda. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790) and install

2. This will open a cmd prompt.

3. Enable USB debugging in your phone and enable RSA fingerprint also.

4. In the cmd window type

adb shell

U will be moved to a linux shell prompt in the cmd.

there you type

su

you will be moved to root prompt with a # in front

in here you need to type

am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity

and enter, you will get a prompt in the phone , select API and Simlock and you are done.

Restart the phone after this.

Did you click on start after the device verified message ? You need click on SIM UNLOCK after that. Please try inserting a different SIM as some times it may be an issue with SIM also.

I am not getting device verified message after click back from "SIM Unlock Log" but i am able to click on start and click om "sim lock". but no luck.

the kernal version is as below.

Kernal Version

rbheromax@ubuntu #7

SMP PREEEMPT

Baseband Version

1.46.40.1113_2

Build number

1.47.652.1 CL433600 release-keys

Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks!

if u cant get the sim unlocker app to work, follow the below instructions.

1. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool from xda. (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790) and install

2. This will open a cmd prompt.

3. Enable USB debugging in your phone and enable RSA fingerprint also.

4. In the cmd window type

adb shell

U will be moved to a linux shell prompt in the cmd.
there you type

su

you will be moved to root prompt with a # in front

in here you need to type

am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity

and enter, you will get a prompt in the phone , select API and Simlock and you are done.

Restart the phone after this.

This is what happens when I try the Minimal Adb method. What could be the problem?

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10074]
© 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
A:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb shell
shell@htc_a11chl:/ $ su
su
root@htc_a11chl:/ # am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity
.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity <
Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity }
Error type 3
Error: Activity class {com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity} does not exist.
root@htc_a11chl:/ #

i am not able to make local mobile call without adding '0' any solution??

/system/app is read only and not allowing me to rename though it has

drwxr-xr-x root root 2015-06-06 10:47 app

any work around?