Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iamrafic

[Tutorial] How to unlock HTC Desire 510 Sprint/Virgin/Boost

Hello gurus need ur help, I by mistake change some permission of system folder in root explorer and my phone boots into twrp recovery. How can I set the permissions of system folder to original state. Pl help.

Sent from my Motorola Moto E 2015 using Tapatalk

You need to use adb shell while phone in recovery mode

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Any body Tried Boost or Virgin version of Htc desire 510

hello guys I was struck in the fastboot after trying to use the firmware update utility to restore as the wifi on the device was not working after updating the kernel ...can anyone guide me on what to do now . thanks

Another best phone for Indian cdma user with data / hotspot SHARP AQOUS CRYSTAL(sprint/boost) easy unlock method

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity }

Error type 3

Error: Activity class {com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity} does not exist.

Need help...

Any body Tried Boost or Virgin version of Htc desire 510

all 3 work if i am not wrong, personally i have seen sprint and boost working.

how can we make unlock stable and secured

Any way to unroot,??

Anybody tried to modified htcsetupwizard.apk in manner so that it should not ask for hansfree activation

Hi All,

For the past few days with the help of the unlock procedure i am able to use Reliance CDMA sim with out having any issue in my HTC desire 510.

Yesterday got a system update - 1.48.652.2 (60.66MB).

update causes phone to reboot in the TWRP recovery mode and does not update. It keeps on popping for system update.

Please let me know, How to fix it?

Another best phone for Indian cdma user with data / hotspot SHARP AQOUS CRYSTAL(sprint/boost) easy unlock method

SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL Unlock method please... does it support calls + data for all CDMA RUIM(Reliance, TATA, MTS) ?

90$ on eBay

I can get as far as Step 5 rooting. When I use SIM Unlock helper, I never get "Device Verified" or any menu where I can choose sim lock. I'm so bummed. I've been trying to get this to work for days. I just want to use this GD Sprint prepaid phone on Ting prepaid service! Looks like I am hosed... unless anyone else has answers?

I can get as far as Step 5 rooting. When I use SIM Unlock helper, I never get "Device Verified" or any menu where I can choose sim lock. I'm so bummed. I've been trying to get this to work for days. I just want to use this GD Sprint prepaid phone on Ting prepaid service! Looks like I am hosed... unless anyone else has answers?

If you retrying second or more time than let HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk and HTCOMADM_SPCS.odex back to there original state and delete modified HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk which is manually kept by you @ /system/app than start from STEP 3: Flash write protection removed kernel

Guys need help

I unlocked Sprint version but unable to use data... Pls guide to setup data .... calls and SMS working fine

Guys need help

I unlocked Sprint version but unable to use data... Pls guide to setup data .... calls and SMS working fine

You need to check the ruim series you are using. Data will only work with RECRUC06 series ruim with *228 activation process done on OMH evdo enabled handset.

Guys need help

You need to check the ruim series you are using. Data will only work with RECRUC06 series ruim with *228 activation process done on OMH evdo enabled handset.

Actually the sim which I am using is already activated ( I was using in a data card EC306 ) and I did *228 on a Haier c318 so should I do it again on HTC Desire 510 ?

Guys need help

And the RUIM is RECRUC06 series only.

hi gurus, i recently buy 510 from local guy ,i am using tata .working every thing fine. but my phone is getting turn off automatically after some time when not in used.i have contacted that local guy but he is co-operating .if some one know the whats wrong with my device and solution that would be great help .thanks in advance

Any help on the phone with it being random switched off?

i am getting notification for Software update Download, any way to Stop it??

just read this thread carefully you will get all the answers, i also followed this thread only.

• Like 1