Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

The problem is unbearable now.

We recently shifted to 11th floor apartment (total floors 14), and the problem of network across the providers here.

I have tested Vodafone, Idea, Reliance GSM, Airtel till date. too much voice breaking and call dropping.

I also activated the landline beacuse of this problem but without mobile, it is very painful.

surprisingly on ground floor there is no problem at all or on lower floors.

complaints to the vodafone but they are still working on it.

Any solution to this guys?

should I try a CDMA provider ?

Use 2G only mode in mobile. If the mobile is working in lower floors and not top floors means, it's getting faint 3g signal in top floors.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Done

Use 2G only mode in mobile. If the mobile is working in lower floors and not top floors means, it's getting faint 3g signal in top floors.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

done that, one vodafone mobile is only on 2g mode, airtel was inserted in a basic phone with no 3g, but to no avail. same problem.

• Thanks 1

Beg borrow steal a cdma number for some time from some one. If it works well,port out

• Haha 1

I would suggest, you with your neighbours and other people in the building, jointly complain to telcos. Its all number game. If they realise that there are more people facing the problem then they will act faster.

• Confused 1

I have read on some US based forum that CDMA operators dont suffers form network problem in high rise buildings as oppsosite to GSM.

now need to check cdma operator.

Do RCOM provide demo at home for voice calls ?

A new cdma prepaid connection would hardly cost 50-100. If nothing works out and u have any sort of old or new CDMA handset, it is worth a try

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

whether the building has any mobile tower installed on top of it? it has been reported that in such case, the signals of other operators are affected upto two or three floors below the tower.

Edited by commonman
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

forgot yo post the cdma experience.

so I bought a Motorola droid maxx (GSM/CDMA single sim) and a reliance prepaid sim. There was no voice breaking, no call drop on any floor as against GSM network.

Great relief for me. I have ported my number to reliance cdma with advance rental plan of 16999/-.

Data speed in evdo is not more than 600 kbps.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1