Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Dhaval121

Samsung Note 4 Sprint N910P GSM/CDMA Unlocking

If u received ur note4 sprint on lollipop and u r not able to unlock heres the simple solution

Simply Download Stock 4.4.4 Odin tar flashable Firmware and directly downgrade ur note4 via Odin

Install Galaxy Tools and sim unlock it.. reboot.. note down spc code from Galaxy Tools.and rest unlocking is same as Note3

• Like 2

Are the sms working sprint note 4?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

no sms not working, m using rec nano sim

sms working with custom rom...

For Cdma ? And with sim or in nv mode?

For Cdma ? And with sim or in nv mode?

Yes for cdma... Works for Sim and nv both

sms working with custom rom...

Can you please specify which custom ROM?

Touchwiz based or AOSP based?

• Like 1

i got one note edge sprint on lollipop, not able to downgrade to kitkat via odin for unlocking, tried nk1 and nlj stock. tar roms but failed, any solution or can i unlock for reliance cdma on lollipop, can't find spc code, please help me...

I don't know why you have facing this issue, I have successfully downgraded a Note Edge to kitKat Nk1 for unlocking purpose. Make sure you are using the correct tar file, I mean it is not corrupted while download.

I have the same issue trying to downgrade my note edge (N915P), Do you have the link of the file that you used? Thank you...

I tried again yesterday but shows error as Sw version check failed binary 1.....i downloaded os from Samfirmware..Any other solution or how did u flashed the firmware..did u used pit file...

So i need to do is download the above custom rom and flash it in recovery on edge running lollipop..then unlock the phone normal way...right ?

Download speed is very slow, in 5 hours only 20% file is downloaded. .any other link

I managed to download the ROM and did following with no luck..

Flashed twrp of note4

Installed Rom

But it reboots on Samsung logo,i wiped cache and dalvik cache too but same problem...please help

try complete wipe out data , dalvik, and cache

I tried but it simply reboots after samsung logo,need help. ..i hv both stock roms downloaded..nk1 and lollipop one,also i hv stock deodexed nk1 and lollipop rom,please help me downgrade my note edge as i need to unlock it to use with cdma sim, thanks

Finally I got my note edge unlocked, I could not downgrade to kitkat, but with "galaxy tools" apk, v 3.1.8, it's unlocked on lollipop.

Buy spc and make it ruim

No need to buy spc in samsung.

Guys, Im thinking of upgrading to Sprint Note 4 from Sprint HTC one M8. Is it worth the upgrade? Will I miss M8's build quality, UI, boom speakers, front cam quality in future?

The thought for upgrade is mainly for better battery backup, removable battery, QHD display, stylus, fingerprint scanner, better back cam. I like 5 inchers like M8 but Note's 5.7 inch should be fine considering im getting better PPI.

-BTW i believe I can get CDMA and GSM working on Note 4 Lolipop, right? I will be using CDMA 95% of the times. GSM occasionally when i require high internet speeds.

-Also its possible to enable wifi hotspot on lolipop, right? (using so called GTools). Hotspot is one of my must have feature.

-Does note 4 910P support Indian 4G bands?

-Hows the battery backup compared to M8 or Note 3?

-Say if I get the device in lolipop, I can still downgrade using odin to find the SPC. Right?

-Does note 4 has the caller id issue S5's having? If so, can custom ROM fix it?

-Also heard bank sms are not received when on GSM. Any solutions to this? On CDMA, works fine?

-How to clo-ne already registered MEID to Note 4, so that I can use it in NV mode and GSM in ruim mode and switch using the dialler code *#*#4636#*#*

Looking forward for your suggestions. :)

Edited by ev1lb0ygen1us

You can consider upgrading as Note 4 has better specs and AMOLED screen is amazing.

1. GSM Unlock is possible. NV cl-oning not possible IMO.

2. Hotspot is available in any of the custom ROM, otherwise I have posted 1 app in the Must have app thread which can be used to get hotspot.

3. Not aware. Let me know if you get this info.

4. Its better than M8.

5. Yes.

6. I havent faced any dialer issue.

7. Not aware. For CDMA, its working fine.

8. Not possible IMO.

• Like 1

Guys, Im thinking of upgrading to Sprint Note 4 from Sprint HTC one M8. Is it worth the upgrade? Will I miss M8's build quality, UI, boom speakers, front cam quality in future?

Yes / Yes / you won't miss front cam quality though

The thought for upgrade is mainly for better battery backup, removable battery, QHD display, stylus, fingerprint scanner, better back cam. I like 5 inchers like M8 but Note's 5.7 inch should be fine considering im getting better PPI.

Yes

-BTW i believe I can get CDMA and GSM working on Note 4 Lolipop, right? I will be using CDMA 95% of the times. GSM occasionally when i require high internet speeds.

Yes

-Also its possible to enable wifi hotspot on lolipop, right? (using so called GTools). Hotspot is one of my must have feature.

Yes. it should be supported natively else use FoxFi or wifi tether router

-Does note 4 910P support Indian 4G bands?

NO

-Hows the battery backup compared to M8 or Note 3?

Better

-Say if I get the device in lolipop, I can still downgrade using odin to find the SPC. Right?

Yes, if Android ver up to 5.0.2

-Does note 4 has the caller id issue S5's having? If so, can custom ROM fix it?

No / NA

-Also heard bank sms are not received when on GSM. Any solutions to this? On CDMA, works fine?

No Idea/ Yes

-How to clo-ne already registered MEID to Note 4, so that I can use it in NV mode and GSM in ruim mode and switch using the dialler code *#*#4636#*#*

Not possible

Looking forward for your suggestions. :)

Edited by bigbyte
  • Like 1

Thanks for your response guys. :)

BTW I heard Note 4 has fast drain battery issue with lolipop update. Has this issue been addressed?

Not faced that issue in lollipop. Anyways, the custom ROM are always optimized.

Sent from HTC M8 using Tapatalk.